View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2ct2 scraps

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
Food weights the "soul" down? You can't sound techincal if you use the word soul :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That's funny splatt.
Although I think that if you are looking for a strictly technical look at drugs and their effects a psychedelic forum would probably be the last place to look.
I'm thinking that there should probably be a little more of the spiritual and mind expanding effects of psychedelics of this board than purely technical questions anyway. I mean we all do need to know how to take drugs safely but actually gauging the effects on the mind can be somewhat tricky from a technical standpoint. Yeah we can read this or that journal article dealing with this or that chemical acting within in the brain, but I think the subjective effect msg is talking about is probably something that will resonate more in someone's head than say "dosing 2-ct-2 on a full stomach can cause nausea which can result in a bad trip."
From someone who once dosed 5 hits of acid after eating a ten pack of tacos from taco bell(don't ask) "weighing down of the soul" has a nice ring to it. My body was "flowing" however, albeit from my mouth and in the wrong direction. :)

I wasn't trying to pay you out, was just making a joke glory.
Anyway, i just dont follow the spiritual thing, its probbaly because i am an atheist, and hearing about things that there is no proof whatsoever exist (souls, spirits, gods etc..) sounds a bit silly to me, sepecially since the drug is just alteringh your mind, its not a gateway to talk to your gos/godess. (Or maybe it is if you want to think that way)

i know this thread is going off the subject but i just wanted to add my $0.02...
whether you're atheist or religious...if you've heard the opinion of "the other side" then it may or may not affect your trip...the word "god" or "soul" or "spirit" may describe something ethereal but it still describes some "thing" and that thing exists in that word...don't think of psychedelics as an instrument to connect with "god"...think of psychedelics as a tap into the collective knowledge of the human race about who/what god is...psychedelics put you in an altered mindstate and open your mind to the thoughts, ideas, and opinions of others...while in an altered mindstate you may ponder about what someone told you about their religion and contrast it to your life...you may leave the trip still being atheist...but even before the trip that person's opinion already affected you...
well that's what's on my mind...dunno if anybody else can/would/will understand it...

I never fucked around with any of legal or illegal 2c's except 2c-b. How would you guys compare them. I mean is 2c-t-2 any good.

more

the powder I had was white. Another thing is: I never really felt nausea at all, though I usually have no problem with nausea prone drugs such as DXM.

Should I ask SWIM about the souce he used and look for another?

I thought when you order from a foreign company they have to put a description of the order on the outside for customs, and also I thought these overseas companies are famous for ripping off people who place orders (as in sending no product).

I don't like T2 either. People each react differently to different materials. I don't think taking more is going to make it any better. I'm surprised the amount you took didn't do that much for you. 20 mg is plenty for me. I just don't like the headspace it offers and I doubt I'll ever take it again. Now T7... :) That's a winner.

Last edited:
thats good enough for me! probally won't even try it! sounds to risky...but until the drug nazi's are done away with NOBODY knows what they are TRULY getting--- unless they make it themselves!!

thanks morningglory!!!

dc=D

Last edited:
mornin thats a bit harsh.. but yeah in the world we live in today who knows wats dud, bunk, fake, or dangerous.

definitely man lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't have to dogg and ridicule a friend of a friend or wish the things you did on him. that's just being an ass!! as a stated early he said it was T-2 and I was unfamiliar with what it was and come here to try to find help on this subject and get people's opinon, that's all....

smoke one and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks to all for their input, you also morningglory

dc %)

Last edited:
bigdave357 said:
definitely man lighten up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you don't have to dogg and ridicule a friend of a friend or wish the things you did on him. that's just being an ass!! as a stated early he said it was T-2 and I was unfamiliar with what it was and come here to try to find help on this subject and get people's opinon, that's all....

smoke one and relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks to all for their input, you also morningglory

dc %)
No, mgs is right. Your friend IS an ass for selling 2C-T-2 (if that's what it was) to someone who knows nothing about it. That is EXTREMELY irresponsible. Someone could get hurt, and it's part of the reason that drugs like these become scheduled.

bigdave357 said:
wish the things you did on him. that's just being an ass!!

Dave, I was being sarcastic. I don't wish torture on your friend and am damn glad Saddam is gone and will never torture/rape anyone again. Now on to N. Korea, anyway...I do think your friend is an irresponsible asshole to give you an experimental drug (on top of that, telling you to snort it which can be very dangerous and is much less pleasant) without even telling you about the compound. I mean do you even know how much he gave you? What he did was irresponsible and dangerous. He has no business possessing chemicals like 2C-T-2.

Last edited:
norningglory, i do agree/ ya about the irresponsialy of people like that. i do agree!!
that's why i came to you guys!! for advise, witch ALL of you haven given me plenty of! as i stated above, iam NOT taken this stuff and wont****because still not sure of what it is!!

sorry to all thoses who like it, but it went down the shitter last night.....

i'll stick to my smoke from now on

really glad there is a place to come to ask honest questions and get a honest answers--

but seriously thanks for the advice

dave:)

Last edited:
Another reason not to snort 2C-T-2.

Don't let this thread die. Just because Dave has flushed his 2C-T-2, we can still keep a thread with interesting commentary going.

[Random Comment]I always found it interesting how 2C-T-2 hits me much faster than 2C-T-7, but it still doesn't reach the peak till the third hour (like 2C-T-7.)[/Random Comment]

morningglory one last question: is 2C T2 a manmade chem, or is it found in other compounds?
ive tried researching this on several sites and cant find the ansewer

dc

2C-T-2 was invented by Dr. Shulgin in 1982 I believe. It was the early eighties either way. Thus obviously it is a man-made/lab made chemical. It is a phenethylamine psychedelic somewhat chemically related to mescaline and it has somewhat similiar (though less pleasant) effects.