• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2ct2 scraps

blase deviant said:
I've heard this is more serotonin acting/affecting than the others (2ce), are there any guidelines to dosing on this while on ssris?

Where have you "heard" this..? I believe no such things have been published as of lately, or I'm just searching in the wrong places..

blase deviant said:
And for what it's worth, I know religious experiences on drugs are tended to be laughed at, what with the numbers of transmitters and receptors being altered, upregulated, downregulated, an otherwise fucked with, but this one lends me to believe more strongly in Jesus than I think drugs can account for. I dunno. Take it or leave it.

DPT has been said to have the same properties.

I thought I heard it here? I was advised not to mix it with DXM, but that might not have been why. Hell, it may have had NOTHING to do with my SSRI, but 35-40 felt damn poisonous, and I skipped my SSRI to be safe, and have taken much Vitamin C/E.

And I tried to post in the 2ci thread, but it was in the archive, and when I did, it said error: this forum is not accepting new posts.

skipping an SSRI is a bad idea, ok? and if you're having psychological problems, tripping in general is a bad idea.

Most reports suggest that 2C-X drugs do not react well in combination with MAOIs. The reports on MAOIs in combination with Mescaline are limited. As an alternative, I suggest experimenting with the MAOI and a *very small* (like 1/8th normal dose) of 2CT-2 while being very watchful of vital signs. If all goes well, wait at least several days and try more (1/4) the dose. Work your way up slowly, and even then I can't reasonably advocate a combination like this.

MAOIs in combination with certain drugs will *KILL* you. Until more is known about this particular combination, it should be assumed that the two together have the potential to be deadly, or at least cause an extremely uncomfortable (blood-pressure migraine from hell) experience.

I know I'm about resurecting a thread from the dead here, but it really does take two hours or so for a 2ct2 trip to get going doesn't it? Shit.

I've got some questions to post in this thread, since I'm not real experienced with it personally. Just coming on hard right now at 23mg and it's only been 2h.

I'll post back more later. Can't seem to do it right now. ;) Damn...

I've got other questions I'll probably ask later, but I've got one right now.

Has anybody else ever noticed respiratory depression to any degree when taking this chem? Right now, I'm in some pretty serious respiratory depression, but I've got other possible contibuting info though. I was doing some whippets earlier (bad idea - just made it worse) and smoked a bowl, but right now, I'm having to force myself to breath on a regular cycle.

My opie dose today was heavier than normal (33% increase), but I didn't notice any significant problems from it ealier and I would have expected so if it were my opie increase alone causing the problem. Perhaps they are aggrevating one another?

I know it's not a reaction to the chem itself since it's been sampled a few times before and this wasn't experienced. As I mentioned, there are other possible circumstnaces. Regardless, it's no fun right now.

-gp

Last edited:
2C-T-2 always got going fairly quickly (unlike 2C-T-7), but it still took me a good three hours to really peak off of it.

ive havent done this RC yet, [edited] but i was wondering how it compares to 2ci visually and mentally. i found 2ci to be very unpredictable mentally, ive had extremeley clear headed (almost sober) trips and confusing mindfuck trips,. what can i expect from 2ct2 in the (near) future? [edited]

Last edited by a moderator:
[vendor identification removed. You know you're not supposed to post sources. Don't]

Last edited by a moderator:
skweejee81, we don't share sources on this forum. Please read the guidelines. As for information, click the "Best of PD" link at the top of the main forum page and follow the links to the threads for the substances you're curious about.

And welcome to Bluelight.

yep, thats what i did and thats why im in this forum. asking those questions. no source sharing even through private email addresses, aside from bluelight?

Don't ask for sources, no on will give them to you. I don't think I would like 2c-t-2 much. It seems like there is horrible body load like 2c-e. As for 2c-i, I'll have some soon so I can comment on that....

skweejee81 said:
no source sharing even through private email addresses, aside from bluelight?

NONE whatsoever! It's essentially the same thing as sharing or asking for it publically.

Just delete your freaking post. Admitting to this being the sole reason you're on this board is a sure fire way to get your ass banned immediately.

skweejee81 said:
yep, thats what i did and thats why im in this forum. asking those questions. no source sharing even through private email addresses, aside from bluelight?

If you had read the forum guidelines, you wouldn't even have posted that request, much less came back and asked the above... so it's obvious that you haven't read the guidelines. I know you're a greenlighter, but that's not really an excuse. It's, well, for lack of a better word, arrogant to join a new forum and not read up on the guidelines before posting. Consider this a verbal warning... no big deal. But normally we give "official" warnings for a post like your first one.

Please read this before posting anymore.

Actually, when you registered at this site, you were supposed to have read this agreement before you clicked that you agreed to it:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/faq.php?faq=about#faq_agreement

Use of Bluelight for any purpose that is unlawful, or in any manner which could impair the operation of this site or any other party's use or enjoyment of this site, is strictly prohibited. Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit or obtain contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status; or information on how to do so;

It can't be much clearer than that. Now only if people would read things before they agree to them.

Never checked it out by myself, but I know this guy on another forum who swears by it... says it's the best rc out there. I've heard other reports about body load, etc., so I don't really know... guess you have to research it on your own and see what you think. I'm guessing it's pretty good.