• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2ct2 scraps

Good point MGS...

but when I eat 2C-B it makes my stomach hurt really bad... you should try eating it before anything else... when you resort to enhancing the danger of a drug that is already possibly dangerous, it's a BAD IDEA.

yea... it's not meant to be smoked, snorted or IV'ed or it would say so on the package... as always, people will do what they will do... that doesn't make it smart...

eat the shit until you find a deseired oral dose... and remember that puking is sometimes a LARGE part of the psychedelic experience... look at mescaline and peyote

I'm talking about tkaing osmething that works FINE orally and then increasing the side-effects and risk by snorting, smoking, or IVing/IMing it...

it's not meant to be taken that way...

i.e. SNORTING RESEARCH CHEMS IS BAD... IT'S A FIGURE OF SPEECH.

it's bad for the reasons that oyu can prolly figure out with a BRAIN, assuming you have one(I fear I assume too much)

Now that would also be because it increases not only the risk of DYING, but also feeling BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, having a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD day... and finding out what the lethal dose is...

Ask those kids who snorted t7...

it's not the NORM... but it IS... possible.

think before you act and proceed with caution.

Last edited:
"yea... it's not meant to be smoked, snorted or IV'ed"

RC's aren't meant to be taken.period. Taking carefully weighed out dosages is prolly the best thing you can do and taking the rout of ingestation into consideration. No matter what you do,.there are gonna be hazards and side effects,.

yea, but this is a harm REDUCTION site...

we're suppose to not recommend someone snort or smoke or IV anything

What's the vaporization point for 2-ct-2, anybody know? I've found melting points for many of the other substances referenced in pihkal and tihkal, but not 2-ct-2.
Also looking for info on 2c-e (melting point/vaporization temp)

D

my analogy

bomb said:
wow... If you like visuals, a little bud has always increased them exponetially

not strictly looking for visuals.......but its sort of what I expect as part of a psych experience

its like getting a girl off when I'm hooking up with her, not required, but would be nice have it as part of the situation

^^every way works. you just have to get it into your bloodstream. capping is the easiest, just weigh out your material and swallow your capsule. if you have dissolved some of your powder then that will work fine as well. if you want, you can put it into your eye as well :D

you should really re-think this behavior... it'll bring a lot more to each experience if you don't dose on a regular basis

ryubrir said:
...but then again I am tripping on pea's almost every day too...

Ginqus said:
As methods go I've now tried both insufflation and oral doses, about half and half, and I can honestly tell you that while it is more visually intense when insufflated, the body load is absolutely horrible. I took my blood pressure to be 170 over 95, my stomach felt like it was imploding, and the drip is terrible. Oral doses can sometimes take hours to start, but the body high is amazingly good and the visuals are more laid back, the world takes on a new beauty.

Many people find this to be true of all PEAs when snorted.

I had a dream, and in it, I guy named swim appeared to me, I'll let him talk, from now on in the first person, (it aint me, but its easier than switching perspective off and on so ill just talk in first person and explain )
Well, swim took 35-40mg of 2ct2, not appreciating that 2ct2 is a subtler pea, and not listening to his increasing sleepiness lately as being a result of possible serotonin releasing properties of 2ct2 (I thought it was cuz I'd been drinking warm milk and eating lots of fish, in essence, trying to get all my good amino acids, as well as exercise, basically trying to undo all the shit peas do to me, I should mention 'm on a 25mg daily dose of paroxetine), and ended up praying to god not to take me, not for any particular benefit of my own, but just so my folks wouldn't have to put up with that kind of thing, had a disconcerting oobe, several times wanted to go to sleep to try and let my unconscious take a shot at breathing (there were chest pains throughout this, prolly as a result of laying wrong, spacing out and forgetting to breathe), but knowing that in cases of excess serotonin, sleep leads to coma leads to ... so I continued to breath, pinching myself and whatnot but the body becomes used to discomfort and produces endorphins and whatnot leading to relaxation and sleep, so I had to come up with new and inventive ways to produce pain to keep me awake but not become so accustomed to it to lapse, all the while trying to appear that I was sleeping (after awhile I just gave up on this and assumed a posture of undisguised prayer, which I was trying to hide before). I did this for awhile, keeping in watch the clock, which is a familiar experience for me, and for anyone else who's ever dosed too high, keeping in mind what time I had to eat (scarfed down my hot meal, savoring the blinding pain, and the blinding pain of scalding tea to keep me awake, feeling the searing in my gut), washed dishes and scrubbed them for my mommy (if I went, I wanted her to find me passed out in the sink, her saying bless his heart i told him i'd get that pan later not to worry about it, just get the dishes, which is a trend I've noticed lately, me trying to overdo all my chores around the house, engage in conversation whenever I can, in attempts to compensate for my drug usage/get them not to notice/overlook the occasional signs cuz they knew I smoked pot and did DXM (they thought DXM was a stimulant, but I didn't care to get into a discussion about the particular intricacies[sp?] of my drug use), but thought I stopped 9 weeks ago (which my grades have 'shown' since then, but really all I've done is stopped my 10-11g a week of chronic habit)

Ill finish this later but I gotta finish cleaning up this vomit and then call back my excuse for a significant other these days, who is the best friend of my ex-girlfriend who I dated for close to three months which ain't much but it was my first.

So... I'll be back, with luck since I'm over the worst of it.

And now I made a mess on the clean white carpet, tryed to clean it up (why am I such an asshole? <-- shutup ), and was wondering whether when I see the doc next I should get off the SSRI (interacts with everything, bad) and try to get on benzos (better, but almost as braindamaging as ssris in the long-term, cns depressant, which is good, and bad cuz it leads to easier ODS on depressants which I don't do often, discounting DXM which I haven't done in like 5 months)...

And now I just fucked shit up worse with the female friend, which has of course been fucked up since it started.

Anyway, I had a question about 2c-i, and possible maoi effects (it was stated 2ci + amt is bad , but I didn't know whether the maoi in that case was 2ci or amt, and couldn't find a regular amt thread, just a 5-meo one, and the 2ci one is closed), and was wondering where to put that, or if just to start a new thread or what...

The set for this trip sort of sucked, what with heavy machinery going on all around, and this personal life shit (I've been neglecting all my friends, sort of trying not to create any bonds to leave behind when I move out in the next few months, and on a similar note, I've been almost witholding in affections to my parents because I sort of didn't want them to love me too much, so they wouldn't/won't miss me as much when I leave/die/move out whatnot, and on another similar note have noticed a similar trend with my paychecks over the last year, putting exceeding portions of it into savings, so if I were to die, it'd go back to my parents, not being what they've spent/invested into my life, but hoping to at least make up for it somewhat...) I dunno.