Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2CB In Australia? (sa)

nooodle

Bluelighter
I'm in Australia and wanting to try 2CB, i've had LSD and molly my fair share of times and 2-cb sounds pretty interesting.

Is it hard to find in Australia? Never heard of anyone selling in my area.

Its been a while since i used 2cb back in 2016 there was a large amount going around australia and new zealand for a half year. In some circles 2cb will still be around but its not mainstream.

There was quite a bit of 2C-(x) around from 2002-2007 or so, I was able to try 2cb, 2ct7, 2ce and 2ci. Back then it was quasi-legal in the Netherlands and it was pretty readily available in the right crowd. NFI these days, my experimental days are behind me. They're definitely fun compounds though and well worth trying if you get the chance. Far more like LSD than MDMA, although I believe they're more closely related to MDMA.

2CB is pretty hard to find anywhere these days... I've never seen it sold openly but do recall a fair scene around the 2c-xx series of chemicals in the mid 2000s.

I can't remember too much from 2c-B, but 2c-i was amazing and even 2c-d could be extremely visual in high enough doses. I took over 2g of 25i nBOME and tripped for two and a half days in a superficial way. Bottom line; you may have missed the 2c train, but I wouldn't worry too mcuh as LSD analogues are still around and will deliver if you want to go into space. 1p-LSD still provedies a good visual trip/

stumbling upon 2c-x is like winning big in the lottery lol. point being i only crossed that bridge because i heard there were these unreal bickies i had to try, and they didn't test out to be md-xx. as foe 2cb, it's neither here nor there but makes the dull moments at least as pertinent as they are in all reality. if i had my time again i don't think i'd have necessarily want to have bothered. following this particular (world's least likely addict) friend's advice shaped the course of my whole mid to late 20s. lol

that said I consider it less of a threat to the wider community than LSD. I've never heard of a 2cb encounter that left anyone seriously damaged for life. i may be missing information here, but there were no warnings from my friend apart from don't double drop.

Testing at Australian festivals indicate 9% of mdma samples are 2cb in 2017. So it is still around in some circles just something that is a bit rare.

Strange that it's being sold as MDMA, it is really not at all alike to it.

Afaik, it's not even widely found on the black market- most countries have criminalized it I think...

2cb has been making a comeback in the last few years i i burnt through a decent amount of pills of 2cb in early 2016 til i couldn't find it anymore. In holland it was sold in smart shops for years and years but still has massive popularity on the black market. https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...r-role-in-drug-syndicate-20151218-glqwcp.html

Well this arrest is 5 years old it does show that some syndicates have the means to produce 2cb.

I had my fun with 2cb and no longer seek it but its pretty interesting and nicer to rave on since it doesn't have a comedown like mdma.

2CB is pretty hard to find anywhere these days... I've never seen it sold openly but do recall a fair scene around the 2c-xx series of chemicals in the mid 2000s.

It's found commonly on the DarkWeb.

That and many 2C-x are doing the rounds.
Epic times for researchers indeed... Not gonna give out sources but some are clear.

With those and countless Trypatmines and novel Lyseragmides. This is one of the best times to be into RC's and I've been going at this quite awhile. As you know Swirlow my friend :D

Happy Trails,

~Charlie

Last edited:
The lysergamides are what get me excited now but I would certainly enjoy 2C-B or 2C-I again. Thoigh 2C-D was my favorite of that series, was a bit reinforcing though but I fucking loved that shit. Ran out a year or so ago... ?

You said:
Testing at Australian festivals indicate 9% of mdma samples are 2cb in 2017

Can you post a source for this?

The 34 page PDF you just cited doesn't seem to mention it. As far as I know, there wasn't any drug testing at Australian festivals in 2017.

I took over 2g of 25i nBOME

Wow, what a fuck up. What I meant by that was I took 2 MG. Milligrams. Not grams. Jeebus. This is why I don't post much anymore. I'm lacking clarity.

The claim that 7% of MDMA being tested is 2cX must be based on some shitty data and/or analysis.

That certainly doesn't add up to a good mean representation of MDMA across the board.

I am sure there has been some, but in general terms as Swilow mentioned it isn't the right substance to be used as a cutter/imitator. They are very different drugs and its availablilty (lack of) doesn't suit the characteristics of a cutting agent.

There has been a few times first I seen was the pink tuci, n st mojojojos, now the yellow hearts