• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2C-X and tactile enhancement

spikeycloud

Bluelighter
Hi, many users report tactile enhancement with the 2C-X compounds. And that they are great for sensations down there and sex in general.

For me it's the oppesite. If I take 2C-D, 2C-I or 2C-C (the only ones I tried this far) it seems to almost kill the sensitivity. Is this normal? I would like to add that I never took more than 20MG of any of these substances.

Should I dose higher? Or Am I just unlucky...

IME, having tried many 2Cx, especially a lot of 2C-E expierences, normal to more often strong+ erowid doses prevent me from staying hard, and prevents orgasm, my gf also can't orgasm on strong+ dose of 2C-E...

allthough it makes us both often horny, and in the mood mentally, the physical just doesn't play along... we've had sex, and i have achieved orgasm on low dose 2C-E mixed with EPH, 4-FA and/or various other substances... Note we both take the same mood stabiliser and an SSRI, which doesn't help for orgasms in general, but by no means prevents them.

So yes IME 2Cx specifically 2C-E kills sensitivity, and doesn't enhance tactile sexual effects, allthough it often causes sexual arousal... then again 2C-E is one of the "heavier" 2Cx's...

We have no problems both achieving orgasm on other chems, tryps like metocin (4-HO-MET) for instance.... very intense experiences, not systematically, but often we will combine it with a stim or stim/empathogen, and usually at some point during the trip we will have relatively hardcore, freaky, sometimes "experimental" sex, which can be quickie style or last a rather long time... but either way is extremely pleasurable to us both, no erectile or orgasm problems... set and setting obviously effect the experience.

IME if you're after psych sexual experiences, go for 5-MEO-DiPT (foxy methoxy), 4-HO-MET (Metocin), 4-ACO-DMT, (25i-nbome worked very well, but i do not advise experimenting with this chem, given the dangers involved....) and if you combine with a stim like EPH works very well IME

I have not tried on the lysergic analogues, and my sexual experiences on LSD weren't amazing, but i wasn't with the right person mainly, and also was less experienced, self confident, mature etc., so you could look into them too as they do not kill or numb physical sensitivity down there...

IME, having tried many 2Cx, especially a lot of 2C-E expierences, normal to more often strong+ erowid doses prevent me from staying hard, and prevents orgasm, my gf also can't orgasm on strong+ dose of 2C-E...

allthough it makes us both often horny, and in the mood mentally, the physical just doesn't play along... we've had sex, and i have achieved orgasm on low dose 2C-E mixed with EPH, 4-FA and/or various other substances... Note we both take the same mood stabiliser and an SSRI, which doesn't help for orgasms in general, but by no means prevents them.

So yes IME 2Cx specifically 2C-E kills sensitivity, and doesn't enhance tactile sexual effects, allthough it often causes sexual arousal... then again 2C-E is one of the "heavier" 2Cx's...

We have no problems both achieving orgasm on other chems, tryps like metocin (4-HO-MET) for instance.... very intense experiences, not systematically, but often we will combine it with a stim or stim/empathogen, and usually at some point during the trip we will have relatively hardcore, freaky, sometimes "experimental" sex, which can be quickie style or last a rather long time... but either way is extremely pleasurable to us both, no erectile or orgasm problems... set and setting obviously effect the experience.

IME if you're after psych sexual experiences, go for 5-MEO-DiPT (foxy methoxy), 4-HO-MET (Metocin), 4-ACO-DMT, (25i-nbome worked very well, but i do not advise experimenting with this chem, given the dangers involved....) and if you combine with a stim like EPH works very well IME

I have not tried on the lysergic analogues, and my sexual experiences on LSD weren't amazing, but i wasn't with the right person mainly, and also was less experienced, self confident, mature etc., so you could look into them too as they do not kill or numb physical sensitivity down there...

Thanks for your detailed post! I presume 5-meo-mipt is good to use as well? I can't get the dipt version. Also the stim that gave me extreme physical sex/masturbation exp was 3-FA. Even getting a slight erection felt almost orgasm like. It was almost out of this world too good. Too bad you can't get it anywhere anymore.

Edit:

Btw awesome that you have a girlfriend that likes to experiement with you. Need to find someone like that as well >:)

Last edited: