PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

2C-T-21 Scraps

Sledge

Bluelighter
Quote by Murple

2C-T-21

In doses from 8 to 12mg, is a mild psychedelic without much body load that lasts 7 to 10 hours. In "Thanatos to Eros," Myron Stolaroff describes this drug as being a "wonderful energizer" rather than a psychedelic, saying that it "raises mood and spirit, raises the energy level, increases wit and sense of humor, facilitates communication, and in general provides an excellent good time." The anonymous contributor mentioned above under 2C-T said of 2C-T-21 that it is "perhaps one of the best," and that it "allows you to do just about anything while feeling emotionally open and motivated." More to the point was his closing remark on it, "Amazing stuff!" One other interesting bit of trivia about this drug is that it was the first psychedelic drug synthesized which contained six separate elements (C, H, N, O, S, and F). This was the last drug in the 2C-T series to be synthesized and investigated.

I don't know if he've tried it himself or if he just've put together
reports from different sources.

I'm with you MGS and i plan on indudging soon if the material should come my way.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^

In the future, let's keep references to things like ordering chemicals private.

There seems to be something about sulfur on a phenethylamine skeleton that seems to make the molecule erratic in its action. If you read about the 2C-Ts, the Aleph family, and the TOM and TOET series, all are erratic in their actions and dosages and all contain sulfur somewhere in the molecule. Wonder what it is about sulfur that gives these materials this property?

The only sulfur-containing tryptamine I can recall that was evaluated in TIHKAL is 5-MeS-DMT but there are not enough reports to really draw any conclusions about it. 5-MeS-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are the same molecules, but one has a sulfur molecule with the methyl group at the 5, and one has an oxygen molecule. While the sulfur replacement in 5-MeO-DMT makes the molecule less potent, it is orally active.

Other than Ott's report, 5-MeO-DMT is unknown as far as whether or not it is orally activity. I've heard of other who were unable to duplicate his findings (they took 5-MeO-DMT orally and got no effects.)

I have not tried 5-MeO-DMT orally but it is on the to-do list.

Last edited:
sorry, off topic mgs, but 50mg oral 5-meo-dmt proved uneventful with only a hint of anything going on at all.

Your right MGS its already bad enough and i'm just making things worse with comments like that but anyways i'll be sending you a PM as i would like to speak with you ok so expect a PM from me as i know you are having computer problems.

morninggloryseed said:
The only sulfur-containing tryptamine I can recall that was evaluated in TIHKAL is 5-MeS-DMT but there are not enough reports to really draw any conclusions about it. 5-MeS-DMT and 5-MeO-DMT are the same molecules, but one has a sulfur molecule with the methyl group at the 5, and one has an oxygen molecule. While the sulfur replacement in 5-MeO-DMT makes the molecule less potent, it is orally active.

Woops, I was thinking of another tryptamine. 5-MeS-DMT is not known to be orally active, and an active level (smoked) has not really been found.

Re: Snorting 2CT-21

at&C said:
Just wonder if anyone out there has tried this one intranasally? I did today and found it diverting, dose was 2.5mg followed by another 2.5 an hour later.
Seemed equivalent to 10mg oral with a quicker onset &shorter duration (as expected).

Last edited:
"I have not tried 5-MeO-DMT orally but it is on the to-do list"
-MGS

If you eat some MOAI's containing Harmaline, 5-meo-dmt becomes orally active....otherwise good luck finding any noticable effects even at doses of 100mgs +

Joe Rob said:
"I have not tried 5-MeO-DMT orally but it is on the to-do list"
-MGS

If you eat some MOAI's containing Harmaline, 5-meo-dmt becomes orally active....otherwise good luck finding any noticable effects even at doses of 100mgs +

Jonathan Ott, well recognized writer and psychonaut, claimed 5-MeO-DMT is orally active at 35 mg without the use of an MAOI.

I would like to try 35 mg 5-MeO-DMT orally without an MAOI to see for myself if Ott's claim is true.

I will not try 5-MeO-DMT orally with an MAOI because I have heard of numerous toxic outcomes occurring with this mixture.

Ott claimed it was active at 30mg. I have taken 35mg with no effects like the report in thikal (35mg). It may well be active for some at some level orally but until some people replicate Otts findings I shall still have to consider this at least principally a parentally active compound

Ott claimed it was active at 30mg. I have taken 35mg with no effects like the report in thikal (35mg). It may well be active for some at some level orally but until some people replicate Otts findings I shall still have to consider this at least principally a parentally active compound

I'm more and more convinced that Ott was confusing the 'oral' route with the 'sublingual' one, which are two different things...

Last edited:
Just how difficult is it to measure out and snort one or two milligrams of material? For doses that small I'd rely on dissolution; do you have an ultra-precise scale at your disposal?

I found 2C-T-4 to be very dissociating, and nothing like any psychedelic I've tasted before.

Wow... could you explain a little further on this? Or if you have in another thread, maybe link to it...

I'm REALLY curious about any RC with dissociative-like properties.

^^^^^^^^^

I wrote a complete trip report on it which is at erowid, and in the Trip Reports section here. And RC is a cola. Perhaps midly stimulating with the sugar and caffeine but not a psychedelic.

And RC is a cola

Yeah, ok that one's getting a little old...

It's also a very commonly used abbreviation for (R)esearch (C)hemical, as I'm sure you're aware of.

You'd better start calling them EP instead of RC or the Psychedelic Terminology Commission will come get you. But then again people might think you're talking about El Paso Corp stock.

I think I've settled on psychedelic research chemicals. That's what they are. I think you talked me out of the exotic.