Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-P (3mg, plugged) - First Time - The School of Heart Knocks

Asante

Bluelighter
I'm hearkening this one back from quite some time ago, I was intent on having a 2C-P experience, my first, but wasn't very keen on the 3-5 hours it takes to kick in, especially on a small dose. So - I decided to plug my first dose of 2C-P instead of taking it orally.

This proved a mistake.

I made a solution of top notch Russian 2C-P HCl, 3mg in a ml of water, and plugged it. As to be expected I noticed it in minutes and within an hour I was fully on top of things, it worked out about doubly as intense as one would expect half a lower shulgin dose to be, The effect laster for 12 hours too, so in that regard it was ideal; 2C-P with a LSD time curve. The trip was pleasant and slow flowing, reminiscent of 2C-E.

But, there was a dark shadow.

Twice I had a period of half an hour where I feltmy heart didnt function right, which was very frightening. I had read about this in 10mg+ oral doses, but I got it already at 3mg plugged, a relatively mild experience. It put me off quite a bit.

I must give oral 2C-P a fair shake brecause 2C's arent always as favorable when plugged in terms of side effects.

Its a shame though that my first research into the compound was overcome by negativity.

The session would have been quite a success if the heart thing hadnt happened. The anxiety that this caused killed the joy of the session for me, especially since it recurred which startled me even more.

Oral it is.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_2cp
substancecode_phenethylamines
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_healthissues
exptype_bodyload
roacode_rectal

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummer. I've heard of the heart stuff too with 2C-P. Also in general IV reports of 2Cs, particularly 2C-E (I have never read of 2C-P via IV) report significant heart scares. A reminder that oral really is the safest way. These days I only take 2Cs (actually all psychs) orally anymore because for some reason I never get any bodyloads whatsoever anymore and I'm way more sensitive to them than I used to be, too. And I don't trip so often that I need to conserve.

I must say I have a very psychosomatic heart, I can practially skip beats on demand, my heart is very reactive to my emotions, Still, yes those stories of 2C-P and the heart are out there so I deceded to make a necro trip report, from a trip quite a while ago, to warn people.

I had, once, unprecendented potentiation and unpleasant effects from plugged 2C-D. 2C's.. Oral only, it seems.

Oh yeah plugging 2Cs makes them mroe than twice as strong with a rush of a come up. I used to prefer it but no longer.

Yeah, it definitely potentiates PEAs. I wish I could take 2Cs orally, but they're just way too erratic in terms of dosage-response when taken that way for me. Well, 2C-B and 2C-D are, at least. (I've only ever plugged 2C-E and my one 2C-C experience doesn't really count.)

Thanks for sharing Asante, glad you spoke of this because i am planning my first 2C-P trip in the near future. Was planning on taking the whole 10mgs at once but with these heart concerns im gonna start with a 3mg dose like you took only have it orally. I have some issues with Blood Pressure so i should feel this out slowly. But it in general i respond well this this series and have been taking 2C-D and 2C-C quite regulary the past year.

I'd think it will be a strong ++ if i was to take the 3mgs and when i eat the other 7mgs on a seperate excursion it will take me all the way there. Wish i had a whole gram of this one id really like to work with different dose ranges more. Thankfully i have a larger amount of the DOPr so i can explore that one more thoroughly and at least have a frame of reference from taking the 2C-P first.

Thanks again, love your posts ❤

Thank you! I saw a report where a guy made 3mg doses of 2C-P, oral doses, handed them around and "everybody liked it", which says to me that it was sufficient for all and nomne got overwhelmed.

Better to hit this thing too light than too hard I think.

It's interesting how the potency varies between each pair of 2C-X/DOX, but isn't the same ratio for them all. For example, 2C-B's dose is like 30mg for a lighter full dose, whereas DOB is so much smaller, like 1.2mg, 1.4mg. 2C-C and DOC are around the same but not quite as much of a difference. But DOPr is only about twice the potency of 2C-P, or maybe even less.

I took DOPr recently and am over the moon about it, it's one of the best trips I've ever had. I have 2C-P but have yet to try it... I think I will sometime soon, though. It sounds like a great drug. And a more reasonable duration... I was still lightly tripping after about 36 hours from DOPr, which is just entirely too long.

2c-p was lovely stuff when I tried it years ago as long as one is careful with measurements (volumetric dosing) and titration to find your sweet spot. Because, for me, 10mg was a fantastic, but strong, experience but 12mg was very unsettling and way too over stimulating.

Usually I stuck to doses around 6-8mg, I found it a great tool to take on days I was planning a deep cleaning of the house. The extra stimulation helped with the lengthy cleaning and id spend the time while cleaning lost in thought "cleaning" my mind at the same time.

2c-p was one of my favorite 2c-x, up there with 2c-d (my favorite)

I wasn't that in to 2cp. Made me super HUNGRY for some odd reason. Strange.