• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-I, LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone - Tripping the light fantastic

skylined2

Bluelighter
2C-I, LSD, Mushrooms, MDMA, Oxycodone, Hydrocodone -Exp- Tripping the light fantastic

Experienced, just not with this combo.

Well, this was a fun night. :) This happened about a week ago, but it was the most fun I've EVER had on any drug.

Psychedelic drugs have once been something that I couldn't handle. I always get really scared on the come up of a trip, and it just ruins the experience. The main thing for me is that I would see all the shit I didn't want to. I would look down at my shirt and I would see worms, millipedes, & centipedes crawling all over it, and going into my body. Also, every time I think of spiders while tripping, I immediately see them everywhere. Oh yeah, and I fucking hate insects.

Just recently though, I’ve been taking a lot of 2C-I and shrooms, and I felt I was ready for a +3 experience…well, not really, but I just did it anyways. Also, I haven’t rolled in about 6 months, but back then I was taking 6-7 pills in a night.

Back to the story...

I had been chilling with my friends all day, which at some point I had picked up some 2C-I for me and my friends. For personal use I picked up 2 Blue Omegas (w/ white specks), 2 hits of solid white blotter, 8th of mushrooms (unknown species, indoor caps), 1 OxyContin 80, and a half onion of some pretty good beasters.

All during the day I drank beer and smoked bud. At about 9 p.m. I took my first hit of salvia (5x extract), which was more like 2 pinch bowls, and it fucked my shit up. I immediately just felt weird as fuck. I would look at my friends, and I would see their faces, but I would have no fucking clue who they were. At this point I actually considered not taking any of the other psychedlics that night, because it felt like I would never come down. I told the people I was with I just had to leave, because I really just couldn't stand to be around them on this shit.

So me and my friend, I'll call him D, left the house and started driving over to E's and J's house to chill. By the time I got to the interstate, I felt alot better and more normal. Salvia really doesn't last long at all, I found out.

I hung out over there until about midnight, when I went home. D & J both ingested 20 mg of 2C-I, as it was their first time. I told them I would come over later in the night.

At 12:45 I ingested 20 mg of 2C-I, which was in the form of little pellets that when chopped up, kind of acted like styrofoam. You couldn't really chop it up into powder, as it would all clump together when formed in a line. 2C-I really tastes just like acid, kind of like pennies in your mouth.

I then chopped up 1.7 grams of mushrooms and made a smoothie. I started gulping it down, and I almost instantly felt kinda fucked up. I decided to wait to take any more shit because my mom was still awake.

For the next 45 minutes things got crazier, and I got more stoned. I was getting annoyed because my mom kept on asking me to do things (water the plants, take out garbage). I was coming up fast, and while I wasn’t really tripping yet, I was definitely not sober. I think my mom kinda got the picture, and she went to bed. (Thank God)

At 1:40 a.m., or +00:55, I crushed up the 2 blue omegas and parachuted them. I stuck 2 hits of cid on my tongue. In case any of ya’ll were wondering, I didn’t plan to eat every bit of the psychs tonight.

The next hour was spent smoking a lot of weed, and listening to Sublime & DJ Shadow. I feel that you can control how hard you trip by your surroundings. Turning off the lights, closing your eyes and just letting the music take control is something that I kinda had a hard time doing before, because everything would get too intense and I would get scared.

At around 2:15 a.m., I got a call from D, and he said he was tripping out. D & J were walking around in the woods, and J’s dog cut itself on something and was bleeding everywhere. It really freaked me out too, even though I wasn’t there. I didn’t really have to be, I could not get the image out of my head. I could see the dog in the woods, with blood everywhere. This is all while I’m trying to calm my friend D down, because he is freaking out. Little did he know, I was in worse shape than he was.

This lasted for maybe 10 minutes, then the 2 Omegas kicked in. Ohh my God…these are good beans. I had candyflipped before on acid and roll, so I knew that it was best to take the about an hour after the psychs, because the x kicks in a lot faster. The trip would come in waves, and so would the x, and it just so happened that they both kicked in at exactly the same time.

I notice that LSD seems to be a more “natural” psychedelic. Now, I know it is a chemical, but every time I take acid, things seem to have an organic “feel” to them. Also, I usually see creatures…insects if I think about them, but more commonly I see these little 3 eyed lizard things crawling over everything. Anyways, I know some people may see things differently, but this is the way I feel about acid.

Mushrooms are usually the same way, but more of a mind trip than visual. This accented nicely with the acid and 2C-I, and of course…the x.

Now 2C-I, being my newfound favorite psychedelic (I haven’t really tried too many other RC’s though), is almost purely visual. I am always able to think clearly (or more clearly) on 2C-I, and I just find myself just staring into space with awe. The main reason 2C-I is my favorite is because everything seems “electronic”, which clearly makes this a fucking awesome club drug.

Anyways, around 3 a.m. I was trolling very hard. To enhance the visuals, I put on a Winamp visualization (R4, Acidspunk are best), and laid on the floor in front of the computer with my headphones on, and loud trance music playing. I put a quilted blanket over my head and stretched it over my knees, and I just looked down it. Some people may not know what I am talking about here, but this was one of the coolest things I did when I was tripping. The blanket acts as a screen for all the visuals to pop up, and while looking down the inside of the blanket, It appeared as if I was inside a giant mushroom. The blanket was quilted, so it provided even more patterns for more visuals to pop up.

This next part of the trip is kind of hard to explain in words, as are most strong psychedelic experiences, but I will try my best to accurately describe it. But something this fun can only be experienced, it cannot be told. From 3:30 to around 6:00, I lost all track of time.

My trip would come in waves, and every time it would come, I would usually see similar things. The trip had an entirely electric feel to it. Not one time did I see any creatures, aside from what I at first thought were snakes, but turned out to be double-helix structures coming out of everywhere. On both sides of the double-helix, there were full color rainbow ribbons, that would twist and turn to the beat. In the background there were multi-colored bars bouncing up and down to the music, just like a spectrum analyzer (the vis in the main winamp window. All the while everything was changing colors, from bright pink, the lime green, to purple, to…you get the idea.

Also everytime the music would beat, stars would shoot out of these little pipe things that looked a lot like coral. They would bounce up and down, and then spit out stars. It was really, really cool.

At around 4 or 4:30, I snorted the OC 80. Ho-ly shittttt… Instant full blown euphoria, on top of the already strong euphoria from the beans. It was fucking magical. Anytime I wasn’t on the floor shaking from the beans and extreme hallucinations, I was up playing with the lightsticks and smoking, smoking , and smoking.

Now to the peak…

The visuals I described earlier persisted throughout the whole trip, but at my peak I started seeing even more shit, all while the other visuals were going strong. In front of the spectrum analyzer was those double-helix patterns swirling in the center, but now they were spinning uncontrollably fast, and every time the music would beat, it would send off an “energy wave” that I would feel rush through my body. I could actually FEEL the music. It was the most invigorating feeling I’ve ever had.

In the background, behind the spectrum analyzer, were these multicolored geometric mushrooms bouncing and dancing around to the music. And in the back, background was the “inside a mushroom” effect that the blanket gave. I could focus in on the surface of the blanket and I would see psychedelic writing, textured on the blanket. Many of you guys may have seen the blacklight poster that says “Eat me” and has a multicolored mushroom on it. Well, I don’t have that poster, but for some reason the writing was exactly the same as that (going from big to small, then big again), when I was tripping it actually said “eat me, eat me, eat me” all over the place. I don’t know why, because I haven’t even really seen that poster anywhere recently. All the while, everything was changing colors rapidly.

When that wave left, the next one came all I could see everywhere was fractals…multicolored, moving, screaming fractals. I can’t really explain that wave, as everything I saw was too weird and complex to describe.

However, it was all fun and good natured, and not one second during my trip did I feel scared, or that I couldn’t handle it. It really reassured me in the way of psychedelics, and I learned many things about tripping that you can only learn by tripping on the drugs themselves.

After my peak, I came down from the trip pretty soon. The pills were still in full force though, so I called up D & J, and told them I would come over. It was about 6:45 a.m., so I packed up the gravity bong and drove over to J’s house.

We smoked a shitload of pot for a couple hours and just chilled out and played on the Super Nintendo emulator (Donkey Kong is the shit). At around 9, my friend E woke up and had to go see and oral surgeon for something about his wisdom teeth. They had to dislocate his jaw or something. Anyways, he came back with a 500 mL bottle of hydrocodone syrup that had 10 mg per 15 mL, I think. All of my friends are not stingy with drugs, and we share whatever we have. So sure enough, he poured a big cup for each of us. This mixed well with the roll comedown, which was not really a comedown at all. Every bad aspect of the roll comedown was eliminated (headache, depression), and the good effects were amplified (weed gets you A LOT higher).

I ended up passing out around noon, and dreamed sweet dreams.

This was by far the most intense drug experience I’ve ever had, and I definitely plan to do this again. Only problem is I have no idea when acid, shrooms, 2C-I will all be available at the same time again. The OC’s and beans are easy for me to find, it’s just those exotic psychedelics that are a bitch.

However, I would definitely not call this a +4, maybe a +2. I experienced no ego loss, or huge breakthrough or discovery. However, I did work out some problems that I was having at the time, and made up my mind about what I was going to do about it. This really opened the door for me to explore psychedelic drugs. I have never before been able to just let go and let my mind take me where it wanted to. It has always been scary for me, and I thought that I couldn’t handle it. Now I know that when I see worms and little things moving with the lights on, that’s just the visuals trying to jump out and show you what you’re missing

Anyways, sorry for the long length, I just really wanted to describe this as best as I could.

Also, some of the music that influenced this trip, and I highly recommend:

- Matisyahu (hasidic jew reggae rap, he has some trippy shit)
- King Tubby, Cornell Campbell, The Scientist (straight up 1970's Kingston, Jamaica roots dub reggae. heavy on the echo effects and the sound that made Sublime popular)
- Sublime, of course ("If I was Bob Marley I said Could You Be Loved")
- A Perfect Circle, Tool (cliched, I know, but Maynard just has a badass voice)
- DJ Irene (heavy bass, very good for rolling)
- DJ Shadow (Endtroducing, Preemptive Strike...this guy is a genius)
- Bluelight's own DJ Eklectik (The Gift mix is badass)
- Sound Tribe Sector 9 (trippy ambient shit)
- The Doors ("this the end...")
- UNKLE (DJ Shadows side project)
- U.G.K. (Rap is cool when your trippin' sometimes, but UGK is good for any occasion)
- Shpongle (kind of trance, kind of ambient, kind of everything really...but very fucking trippy)

Also, the videos on Syncrosect.com are the craziest fucking shit to watch while tripping. I swear to God, you will be amazed.

Sorry for the length everyone, I just really enjoyed this trip, and I feel it deserved a detailed report. :)

Edit: Oh, and this was not the most intense experience I've had, just the most intense that I could actually handle and not flip out. One time I took 5 hits of holographic blotter, I don't know what type, but it had rainbows and other shit on it. It was very stupid, considering this is when I was 15 and I had just smoked weed for the first time about a month before. Needless to say, I flipped out and was just running around screaming in my best friend's house while his Dad was asleep downstairs (passed out drunk, thank God). It ended up with him and his brother punching the shit out of my face, trying to knock me out. well, the blood would disappear when it touched my clothes, so I thought it was disappearing ink and just kept on running into walls and screaming. Not fun, but I laugh about it now.

Last edited:
Yeah, they wrapped a shirt around the wound, and poured peroxide on it I think.

Poor doggie. Good report. I have a question though... were there any uncomfortable physical symptoms? That's a lot of stimulating drugs at once!

I ingested 20 mg of 2C-I, which was in the form of little pellets that when chopped up, kind of acted like styrofoam. You couldn't really chop it up into powder, as it would all clump together when formed in a line. 2C-I really tastes just like acid, kind of like pennies in your mouth.

Hmm... don't know what form you're getting 2C-I in, but it doesn't taste anything like acid. For one, pure LSD has no taste, although the cutting agent probably does. But 2C-I tastes horribly bitter, and not like pennies.

I put on a Winamp visualization (R4, Acidspunk are best),

Ever seen MilkDrop?

Hmm...that's weird. I got this from a VERY reliable source, so I have no idea why this wouldn't be 2C-I. It really didn't have much of a taste at all, it was just after it had been sitting on my tongue for awhile that it had a kind of had a metallic taste. I also have taken the "2C-I" by itself (20 mg), and I tripped almost exactly as a 20mg dose should be like. Strong visuals, alot of color, not as much mindfuck as mushrooms or acid. Also, the amount of 2C-I that I took was about enough to fill half a capsule, and it made a small bump when clumped together.

Whatever it was, it was strong, It had MANY similarities to acid (and other phens), and I loved it. I'm pretty sure it had to be a 2C compound of some type, if it wasn't 2C-I

I did not feel much physical discofort, aside from nausea about an hour or so after taking the 2C-? and shrooms. I also almost threw up one time because I was rolling so hard. Also, when I was peaking, I was curled up in the fetal position just shaking and trembling uncontrollably. My heart was beating at a million miles an hour. It kinda scared me, but I did my best to control my breathing and calm down. Other than all that, I felt like a fucking champ.

Oh, and yes, I have Milkdrop. There are alot more badass plug-ins too, like Smoke, Tripex 3, Mirage... Especially badass if you have a fast computer with a good graphics card. ;)

Last edited:
Yea, that night was pretty Fuckd up.. after my buddy and i ate that 2c-i shit like 45 min later, we started to trip, so den we brainstorm and decided to go in tha woods to look for stuff we diddnt know was down there.. fuck u never kno u could come across a bag of cash or somethn.. well anyways J's dog starts freaking out and running all ocer the place, so then we decided to go and try to smoke a bowl, at this time the ground is startn to look like some weird platns from the dinosaurs age. so later when we got in da bungalo, we turnd da lights off n turnd on some christmas decorations, and were watchn that till J saw some purpe stuff comen out of his dogs paw, it was weird as fuck, cuz the dog (lexi) was laying on the bad looked like she was gonna die or somethn.. had one of those scenes from some soap opra or somethn.. anywayz we get a call from E, and he said he was at da BP and needed a ride, so J and I got in my car to drive, we turnd on my system, and it sounded and looked like some space ship.. it was nuts, so i told him to drive. so we put on some Psyadelic Acid Rock music from the 70's CD we found in a case.. Trying to Drive on 2CI is a wole new thing, those road things that reflect light were giving tracers and it looked like we were a train.. after that its a blur..
yea L man i bet u was tripn ballz.

wow, this is when I first joined Bluelight...memories <3

Tripex is also recommended.

Did you mean acid taste as in it tasted like pennies in your mouth, or acid taste like LSD in your mouth? I've noticed that the LSD itself does not have a taste, but I get a taste in my mouth that I just associate with LSD everytime I take it.

Interesting, and a good read. I have been told I will thoroughly enjoy 2c-i if ever the chance to take it arises.

It sure sounds like you did, I just need to talk to friends about such research.

Regarding the "LSD taste." Many people call many things tasteless, scentless, whatever they feel like calling them. It's just not true, because everything has some sort of unique way that each sense identifies it by. Call it something your mind makes up for itself, a delusion of taste, but who can't taste the difference between two different brands of bottled water? Who here can't smell that "scentless" window cleaner for cars?

In large amounts (vial stored in freezer, crystal diluted right in front of my eyes in a photo-lit room) I have definitely noticed a taste. Anyone who has ever drank water from a handmade leather bladder-style canteen knows the taste. It's like water impurities, something so insignificant it's unreal. But it's an underlying sort of earthy taste.

And it has stayed the same for me regardless of container when I do large amounts in heavy liquid form. Like I said, say it's something I have developed in my head all you want to, but in all honestly I'm calling it a taste mainly because it has remained the same every time I taste LSD. So it is an idenfied "taste" for me.

As for bitterness, doesn't metal taste bitter?

I had always thought that was what "bitter" was. Peyote buttons are sort of like that too.

Hope to hear more reports as you delve further into psychospace. Always love to know something new.

--mic

--mic

I never get the electric taste or penny taste, but with any psychedelic if I straight up taste it, my head swoons according to how strong the trip'll be. Its sort of like the effect in requiem for a dream where everything drug related flashes by, and I definately get the effect from 2c-i.

the actual flavor is crazy as hell. I taste like a million different chemical tastes in it.

I enjoy tasting my psychedelics, in a sick sort of way. And I know exactly what you're talking about, Hypnic.

And Audiocide, you will probably enjoy 2C-I but if you're like me at all, you'll find it a little shallow. However, I've found it to have some really bizarre properties involving extra sensory perception and psychic transmission. I've yet to fully explore this. Since you love LSD so much, I'd recommend trying 2C-E if you haven't. It's a beast.

@D's first acting role in a TR! Hah, fancy that.... Your turn to write the next one buddy

• Love
Reactions: Ds
If I would have never taken that leap of faith and tried 2c-i then I would not have been here today. Say yes to psychedelics!

I took those exact beans… Lol that was me and my now wife’s first roll together. Took some kayaks out onto a river island and spent the day walking around and chatting shit after eating 1 each. They definitely had some speed in them though, nothing extreme but it was there. Bringing me back.

-GC

Reactions: Ds