Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2c-e & Acid Together?

mushi mushi 88

Bluelighter
I would like to experiment with 2c-e and LSD together to experience the trip. I am thinking on a way to do it though, I have had plenty of 2c-x substances and plenty of acid over time so think I could handle it. I have 100mg of 2c-e and 2 acid tabs.

Now I am either thinking of doing:
A) Snorting say around 50mg of 2c-e and seeing where that goes then have a acid tab when I'm coming down a little and let it finish me off and either do it again or save the rest for some other time.
or.
B)Have a acid tab and let it fry me and then waiting till I'm coming down from that and give 50mg of 2c-e a go.

Now I get pretty paranoid when I am coming down off of both of these drugs and am also wondering would takeing both mind altering drugs would it just make my paranoia worse or just wipe it away, sometimes taking more acid makes it go away....:\

just out of curiosity why wouldnt you want to reach the peaks of both drugs at the same time ?

Yeah I was thinking that, though I have tried both of them not long ago and they are both very potent.... Last time though I snorted just under 150mg of it with half a gram of coke in 2 and half hours and it was freaking me out way to f@*#!&g much. So I will not be doing that one again jesus christ!

Well 2c-e makes you feel edgy all the time anyway so mixing it with coke would not seem like a fun plan!

2c-b is an enhancer right? so does that mean 2c-e is too?

150mg of 2c-e? That doesn't sound right man. I've done 20mg of 2c-e and it was one hell of a trip, probably one of the strongest I've ever had on any substance, and I've done a lot of strong trips. PiHKAL lists the dosage range as 10-25mg, so I really don't see how you could do 150mg of 2c-e AND a gam of coke and live to tell the story. Seems to me either you've got your figures wrong, or you've been ripped off and the stuff you're getting is cut beyond recognition...

EDIT:
To answer your original question, the first time I did 2c-e it was as I was coming up off a strong but very clean trip. It was one of the most visual and mind expanding (not mind-fucking) experiences of my life. If you are experienced, prepared, and in the right frame of mind at the time I highly recommend it. I found that about 12.5mg of 2c-e (dissolved in a very small amount of vodka and drank) complimented the excellent acid trip I took perfectly, I took the 2c-e about 1.5-2 hours after the acid.

Ok thank you for that info yes I do think that the the 2c-e may of either been cut or I have just measured it wrong, (getting a new pair of scales soon so will measure again). I think I will do it after the acid because I found the 2c-e to be very colorful which I prefer...

id hav the 2c-e and then save the acid for the week end maybe or the other way round.

Ummm, if the come down on both these drugs make you paranoid, which in my experience is not good, then by taking them both, would seem to me that the paranoia will increase... now possible I may be wrong, (nodes and anti nodes etc), and I am usually up for experimentation, but generally when I am expecting a favorable outcome...not a crap one.

This is potentially dangerous for people to see such a large dose of a compound that hasnt been studied at all.. Its not like saying I'm going to have 500mg of MDMA and then drop 20 tabs of lsd. 2c-e does have the power to put you in hospital at that dose.. whoever sold u your 2cb and 2ce has cut it to shit and i wouldnt even be taking it ort trying some extraction method.. thats outrageous. how the hell are u supposed to know how to dose with cut chemicals that normally need 10-15mg. or 20-30mg.

Oh and just so you know, mixing acid and 2ce is shit. it just all becomes one weird blur you wont remember.. its not some type of magic combo like lsd+mdma etc...

for the record mdxx + 2c's are pretty boring too.. you're just too fucked and floored to get anything good out of it.

That's what I am wanting is just one big blur not being able to control myself...
Is there a way that I could extract the 2c-e? If not I think I will just measure out small amounts and snort a little at a time while I'm just about to come down off my acid.

Splatt said:
Oh and just so you know, mixing acid and 2ce is shit. it just all becomes one weird blur you wont remember.. its not some type of magic combo like lsd+mdma etc...

*nods* i concur......

I dropped 2 tabs of lsd and 20mg of 2c-b @ T+4 and synergistic is not an adjective i would use at all.

Confusing blur subtracting from each other. Much better on their own. I hypothesize you might get lucky if you took them both at T=0.

Good Luck.

2c-e comes up so slowly, even when snorted.. thats not a safe way to take the drug.. u should throw that shit out or ask for a refund if its cut... because theres no way to dose it then, its useless and dangerous

I should be getting some scales in the next 2 weeks and will weigh it properly and see how much is in it exactly see if there is any such way that I can extract it some how.

What do you say about plugging it will that increase the effect's of the drug maybe... Also has any body ever plugged acid just wondering not that I would want to do that one.

Like others have mentioned, I too was quite concerned to read "150mg" of 2c-e snorted. Is this the future of these drugs, to be cut to shit for a threshold experience? At the same time, I guess to those that have no idea about dosage, it could prevent them from having too much at once. But that would only work if it was continually being cut at the same strength. In many ways it could be much worse too, in that people may assume certain doses are normal (100~mg) and then get onto a pure batch and OD straight out.

Also... i recommend NOT snorting 2C-E. i ate 2/3 of a cap,and then snorted the remainder upon the first real hint of come-on, probably 40-60 minutes later. the burn made me feel like convulsing and my eyes watered profusely. this burn was far worse than speed/MDxx/coke is, rather a painful experience.

Oh, i also had to run and throw up a few short minutes later, whence my vomit was climbing out of the toilet bowl at me, while the room swirled.

(as a note, the cap that i was sold as 1dose, appeared impure and around 40mg in size (rough estimate coming from filling lots of caps with a variety of powders.) due to the snort booster i cant estimate potency, however the experience matched a ~150mic trip my mates were on in length, only i was in a happy place of rainbow coloured swirls, so i assume it was a fair dosage.)

imo mixing acid and 2ce is fucken orsm...
i had 6 drops of liquid lsd and a 25mg cap of 2cb and snorted 20mg of 2ce..
was easily some of the best tripping ive had hey
the 2ce kicks the acid in something feirce.
i recomend snorting the 2ce when ur acid starts peaking.. its intense.
only thing is i dont know why ud have 100mg of 2ce