Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B-FLY; First impressions; 10-20mg; This Bird is the Word

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
I haven't seen a whole lot on this since it's coming back around, so I wanted to throw my thoughts on it after doing my due diligence, albeit tainted with some combos.

This will hardly be as descriptive as it could be, but I really do like this stuff and find it very euphoric and functional.

My first try was 10mg orally. This I found to just be a good stimulating dose. The euphoria wasn't pushy, but I felt it was decently effective without being overbearing at any point. Minor visuals, moreso the typical brightening of the visual field you get with PEAs. + and ++ at peak

15mg orally I feel like that is the dose I preferred. I had much more stimulation, and body euphoria, and while the visuals were never crazy, they were there. About 4 hours into this trip, I finished the last of my little bit of 4-aco-dmt nasally. This was the corner of my bag, of a product I possessed for years and was comfortable with (possibly degraded?, used oral, nasal, and IV before), so it wasn't really weighed but in the range of 30-50mg tops. ++ On its own and +++ w/ 4acodmt combo.

This combo was incredible, and I felt true euphoria in a powerful trip. Like there were little bits of happiness floating through my body and clearing out all of the bullshit. Normally psilocin and friends have me prone to anxiety, but I felt this combo was truly awesome and something I would like to retry. Similar to other Phenethylamine and Tryptamines combos I have found. I may have said this elsewhere, but I've found I enjoy those combos more than LSD proper or macrodose trypts.

Tried again at 20mg and it was still good, I just didn't think it really developed into something that was all encompassing or worth the extra material. Like I said it is very functional, many people consider it more of an entactogen/stimulant and I would agree with that. ++

Imo it is what I look for in some PEAs, an easy going comfortable psychedelic buzz. I think it's potential is mainly with how well it can combo with tryptamines.

I could see why some people might find it too mild, but I enjoyed it's simplistic beauty. 2C-I was the first RC I dabbled with that introduced me to that world. I felt this was comparable to that, albeit less visual, and more positive as opposed to negative bodily effects.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. :) I also really like 2C-B-fly. It's definitely more of am entactogen than a psychedelic, but it is a bit psychedelic. It's very easygoing and the euphoria is quite nice.

I still have plenty to explore, but I love psych PEAs very much. Not a huge mdxx fan though. Let me see if I can compile the ones in this class I've tried for reference, not including stims and empathogens.

2C-I, 2C-B, 2C-E
25i-nbome, 25b-nbome, 25c-nbome, 25i-nboh
Allylescaline, Methallyescaline
BK-2C-B, 2C-B-FLY

Really enjoyed MAL, and the classic 2cs. Also liked the nbomes at times, although they have a bad reputation I did enjoy them for some of the visual trips.

Haven't tried any DOx or Mescaline proper, so I think that's where I should venture next.

The DOXs, especially DOC, are absolutely fantastic. The ONLY downside is the insane duration.

Yeah, I'm thinking DOC would be up my alley though and I'd find a way to love it. I've read many of your blessed TRs over the years and am not sure why I haven't buried myself in DOC yet.

Am also intrigued by Nboh series though, only slightly familiar with 25i-nboh. But imo it did feel similar to nbome just dialed back a couple notches on the discomfort level which would be an improvement 🤷

Definitely sounds like I oughta give the DOCtor his meds already

Last edited:
Nice report. I think it is encouraging that some chemists are actually producing some of the substances we see in PIHKAL and TIHKAL. I thought this was only a memory, never to be made again. So many interesting things that need to be made. Hopefully 20 years from now we can have access to anything we want in pure form.

And I am all for substances that clear out all of the bullshit. lol I think we all could use that.

Anyway thanks for typing that up. My interest is peaked.

Nice report. I think it is encouraging that some chemists are actually producing some of the substances we see in PIHKAL and TIHKAL. I thought this was only a memory, never to be made again. So many interesting things that need to be made. Hopefully 20 years from now we can have access to anything we want in pure form.

And I am all for substances that clear out all of the bullshit. lol I think we all could use that.

Anyway thanks for typing that up. My interest is peaked.

I hesitantly want to say it's the most enjoyable PEA for me, right now. BUT! I've been tripping since being 16 and flat broke so a good amount of my experiences were sporadic and I never really built a good stash. I have also only in the past years have gotten to the point where I am completely comfortable tripping and it's always a good time again. Finally having a big boy job will def be conducive to experiments.

I enjoy 2C-E but my experience was basically typical and only common dose and only did it once. I mean of course I enjoyed 2c-b as well but I still feel like there's so much more to some of the other ones that I'd like to explore.

My wildest experience with 25i-nbome was a sizeable ~1mg+ IV dose my Old Doctor administered that produced the flashiest, electric visuals I've personally seen. Which was def cool. Haven't messed with either 25E-nbox, although one is around still , just seems out at the moment.

Looks like 25b-nboh might be the way to go for me for long term, but I def need to hunt down some DOC as well. @Xorkoth has done a pretty excellent job hauling the torch that MGS beared for so long, so I definitely trust his judgement on it.

I was way more hesitant about DOx back when I was younger after having a few shitty LSD trips, but at this point I know what I'm doing (heh getting there) and I'm definitely looking forward to trying those... PS not via IV though 😅 nbomes are literally the only good PEAs to inject, including M-amp, for me. For a fast trip it's gotta be a trypt, and if I'm getting up I'm more of DNRI guy. Sorry went on a bit

@Xorkoth has done a pretty excellent job hauling the torch that MGS beared for so long, so I definitely trust his judgement on it.

Thanks man, that means a lot. :) MGS was a mentor of mine in more ways than one. RIP brother. ❤

Thanks man, that means a lot. :) MGS was a mentor of mine in more ways than one. RIP brother. ❤

Have been reading y'all's stuff for far too long a time now. Been sitting a minute now typing this comment, don't know what to say without coming across as sappy or gooby, but mad respect Xorky, I do appreciate you and hope we can keep it real round these parts cause I'ma big emotional mess that's finally waking up. It's been nice.

Hey man, I've been an emotional mess for the past few years, life has a way of doing that to you. It's a process, all we can do is soldier on and try to keep learning. :)

Hey man, I've been an emotional mess for the past few years, life has a way of doing that to you. It's a process, all we can do is soldier on and try to keep learning. :)
Tell me about it! 😉

Worst thing about covid19 for me- after a very long waiting list it's finally my turn for some CBT treatment for severe anxiety, depression and OCD, but has been pushed back indefinitely since early April when I finally would have been through the doors.

As well as the fact I desperately needed some chiropractic and acupuncture treatment. I have been lucky enough to see my chiropractor three times in the past month which has helped an enormous deal.

Still I need a lot more treatment than that and I'm looking so forward to when the acupuncturist can start working again soon. On and up then!

The problems of life acquire martial training indeed.

2C-B-fly is much better than bk-2C-B, but it's rather different from 2C-B also. I think of them as 2 totally separate drugs, both of which are great.