Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2C-B at 30+15mg

bryce126

Greenlighter
So, just posting a review of sorts. The first day, since this was a new substance to me, I tried 15mg at home in a cozy setting. I didn't notice anything terribly interesting, unlike the reports in Shulgin's book on 16mg. No shifting patterns, or visual changes really of any type. I did notice that music sounded amazing and that my attention span had dropped VERY low, and I didn't get tired for a VERY long time.

Just last night I tried 30mg with a friend (she a 120lb girl). I have to say first that this substance has an EXTREMELY long build up time before I noticed anything. I'm talking 3-4 hours, for me at least. On 30mg she said she noticed pictures looked 3D, almost HD but better. I didn't notice anything for the longest time. We laid down in bed, tried eating some food, watched Planet Earth in HD, while I made funny commentary. I had one more capsule and I thought to myself, "there's no way I'm going to take that capsule by itself at another time, and I'm not really feeling anything". So at T+3:00, I decided to take another capsule, totaling 45mg for the night. Finally, once this capsule set in, I found out this was a true psychedelic.

I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror for a good 5 minutes, just seeing the hair and freckles on my skin get intermittently large and pronounced, more vibrant, and then soft and disappear. My bodily proportions were changing too. I went back and laid down. While the physical world around me wasn't really much to marvel at (though I admit this set of curtains I have with a leaf pattern on it looked amazing), the INNER world was breathtaking. Every single time I closed my eyes, these intricate and detailed folding abstract worlds would create themselves. They were dimensional, almost like a kaleidoscope, but with rounded parts where corners should be. There were colors, physically impossible things, scenes that would be more akin to a picasso or escher painting than anything else.

It was just too much fun to close my eyes. At some point, I think I felt my friend walking through me, as if I was a portal from the game Portal, and one side of me was the blue portal and one side was the red portal. Think CatDog (that cartoon network cartoon), but seen through a kaleidoscope.

Its worthy to note that not all the images were pleasant, and one of them scared me a bit because I couldn't make it go away. It was like the red and black monster from the Powerpuff Girls. (Cartoon theme? I dunno). I hugged her closely and it finally did.

Anyway, long story short, I didn't think I would need 45mg to feel activity, but everyone's biochemistry is different. I think I might like other substances, but this was definitely worth of my time and money. Thanks guys.

Thanks for the Report.

Did you find it Clear minded ?
I didnt think things could go sinister on 2cb! was it like a bad cartoon or something?