• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction 2c-B analogs safe or not to try?

Agreed on the absence of visuals. Unlike Shroom's but the headspace was almost indistinguishable. The duration is way longer though.

Maybe I underdosed? I went up till 60 or 70 mg (maybe) and then gave up on aMT as sustitute for a rolly kinda experience. Now I read about dosages way higher like 100 mg or more.

What was your preferred dosage?

My preferred dose is 75-80mg of the succinate salt form, or 45-50mg of the freebase.

My preferred dose is 75-80mg of the succinate salt form, or 45-50mg of the freebase.
The form I have is the freebase. Easily vapeable or smokeable.

Maybe the salt form is also? But it was sold as freebase. My first RC bought ever, along with 5-meo-DIPT. Discounting GHB and GBL.

I've never tried smoking it, I have always either eaten or plugged it. I've read that it still takes a while to come on when smoked. Is that true? Is there any advantage to smoking it?

it hits instantly when smoked but i couldnt say which roa i would prefer for amt. been a while since i took amt,maybe 13 years ago. one thing i found fascinating about amt was that you could take 5 or 50mg it was always a good dose.

Yeah I feel the same way I have a great time on 40mgs just like I do on 75mgs of aMT, main difference tho is the intensity. I don't get any visuals from it either but stuff does take on this sorta shimmery and glowing look. Makes the world look very soft and beautiful, I love the increased tactile sensations it'd fantastic drug for sexual encounters with my girlfriend. I do notice that when I do it to frequently it does lack some of the punch it has if I only take it monthly, hence me going on a little break right now. When I drop some in May most likely I will take 60mgs aMT with 20mgs 4-AcO-DMT plugged at the same time, I hear thats a really special combo.

a good dose is around 200mg and it does not feel a lot like 2c-b maybe a bit more fuzzy...
Thanks man, it sounds uninteresting it doesn't add anything but it gets in the way of what is good.

Be good 😉

Dud's wow thanks kkkkk

I can only thank what I saw and read so far, here and in general making me think deeply damn how i'm still alive 😬

I don't know how to talk like you guys and use those terms to describe the trips, just the normal blah blah I've been learning over these 25 years .... Fuck'n hell I'm still alive kkkkk As I was a reckless madman 🤪

I see that I was very lucky in substances like DOM that, apart from the experience that I love, I understood the risk that I took, never imagined allergy test 🤔 but always intuitively the first time was the minimum to see how it was qq sub, despite believing in what they told me; the second was already heavy, Holy crap 😬

Many combos that put my health at stake and affff, many more dangers.

I thank everyone in this family, you guys do a great personal job 👏👏👏👏, I will continue with my experiences as I always did, but now with 1 more step of information, and continue to learn things about subs, and also how to express myself well kkkk, I saw here something like that and I will do an experiment in a while with 4-HO-MiPT x DOM and when I try to report I will try as you do 😁

I found some more things both here now that I'm learning to walk in this neighborhood, as outside and not I found it interesting to try these analogs even more, nothing worth arriving here, to search firmly behind the 2c-D that you guys put water in my mouth kkkk

one hour I will report here a night of 3 releases with Deenz and 350ug of lucy in which my dog broke up with me, it was amazing 😋

Congratulations again to you and this family 😉

sorry for my bad english 🤷🏻‍♂️😋

Be good ✌️

Yeah I feel the same way I have a great time on 40mgs just like I do on 75mgs of aMT, main difference tho is the intensity. I don't get any visuals from it either but stuff does take on this sorta shimmery and glowing look. Makes the world look very soft and beautiful, I love the increased tactile sensations it'd fantastic drug for sexual encounters with my girlfriend. I do notice that when I do it to frequently it does lack some of the punch it has if I only take it monthly, hence me going on a little break right now. When I drop some in May most likely I will take 60mgs aMT with 20mgs 4-AcO-DMT plugged at the same time, I hear thats a really special combo.
I was wondering where tf charlie disappeared to and realized that your name changed and I'd been unknowingly reading your posts for weeks lol. I love PEA combos with 4acodmt, but I haven't ever tried amt. Sounds like it'd be an awesome time.

I've never tried smoking it, I have always either eaten or plugged it. I've read that it still takes a while to come on when smoked. Is that true? Is there any advantage to smoking it?
Not really, you know how it smell's.

But looking at it from the angle of being vape/ smokeable. Yess its like its eager to be smoked. Taste's like shit but vapes like it was ment to be vaped.

The come up is faster, not instant. Dosing is more easy, as you can vape some more.

While orally its just waiting for a effect to manifest. Bizarre how a difference people experience on this substance.

You took acid and your dog broke up with you?

That's ruff!
Damn i really need improve my english kkkkkk

and yes it really broke with me 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️, but only the portal kkkkk long history, at the peak of the acid I love to advance in DMT, I smoked .05 and something inexplicable like everything about DMT happened my dog took off with me guided me on the other side as if he knew that world for a long time, he had no change on the other side it was the same I just noticed that he acquired an expression as if he had intelligence, was cultured or something 🤯

never find any reports or anything like that, and I looked kkkkk

(I hope this without funny things 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣 )