• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

25B-NBOH (1.2mg nasal) - First Time - Layers of colorful mesh

Well, perhaps my proclivity towards recklessness hasn’t quite been resolved. Last night I had yet another traumatic event. I’ve been using fxe recently and with the same substances. I believe what caused my psychotic break into the depths of eternal hell was the new addition of supplements/nootropics I included in my stack yesterday.

Initially I was just taking:
Morning: Semax, bromantane,
Evening: NAC
Night: agmatine sulfate, magnesium threonate and sometimes ha-966.

Been on that stack for a couple weeks and have been getting great results. I have a hefty dissociative tolerance, so it takes a lot of material to get where i want. I muscled 100 mg of fxe and immediately did another shot iv of 100 mg. I didn’t even really hole out or anything, but it still was a beautiful warm experience. When it starts to wear off I like to kill off any residual wonkiness so 100mg of ha-966 will do that within 20-30 min and leave me in Superman mode where im hypomanic and my memory recall, verbal fluency, and focus are exponentially amplified. I proceeded to write a 6 page essay for my environmental philosophy in one sitting and got a 96% on it. This is usually how I react from this combo.

In the morning a received a package that had berberine phytosome, shilajit, and tetra hydromagnolol. Without giving it much thought I took a relatively low dose of berberine and shilajit at around 7 pm. At 9 pm I ate a 5 mg thc/cbd/cbn edible and 20 mg of terrahydromagnolol. Mind you I had been using 4-mph sporadically throughout the day like I normally do albeit lower dosages.

At 12 pm I muscled a low dose of 50mg fxe as I was trying to see how the new supps would interact and noticed it seemed to be a lot more intense than normal. It left me more stimulated, more fucked up, disoriented, and lasted much longer. I couldn’t sleep so decided to stay up. I think I did another 25 mg at 3 am. I was messed up but still functioning and moving around. At 5:30 am I decided to IV 20mg and this is where my descent into utter madness unfolded.

I snapped. Apparently my girlfriend awoke to what she described as the most terrifying guttural screams she’s ever heard and she has worked in crisis stabilization units (psych wards) for a while. I thought I had died. Thank god I told my girl about the nitrazolam solution I had got the day before that happened to be on the table I was by. She managed to get 5 mg under my toungue and within 20 minutes I started to snap out of it. I never cry, but I was sobbing uncontrollably when the pieces started to fall back into place.

Oh the irony, given the previous posts above. Guess I’m still learning. How did I not see that coming? The main culprit involved, IMO, iwas the berberine phytosome. I underestimated its enzyme inhibiting properties especially in conjunction with all the other compounds I was taking. SMH.

Well, perhaps my proclivity towards recklessness hasn’t quite been resolved. Last night I had yet another traumatic event. I’ve been using fxe recently and with the same substances. I believe what caused my psychotic break into the depths of eternal hell was the new addition of supplements/nootropics I included in my stack yesterday.

Been on that stack for a couple weeks and have been getting great results. I have a hefty dissociative tolerance, so it takes a lot of material to get where i want. I muscled 100 mg of fxe and immediately did another shot iv of 100 mg. I didn’t even really hole out or anything, but it still was a beautiful warm experience. When it starts to wear off I like to kill off any residual wonkiness so 100mg of ha-966 will do that within 20-30 min and leave me in Superman mode where im hypomanic and my memory recall, verbal fluency, and focus are exponentially amplified. I proceeded to write a 6 page essay for my environmental philosophy in one sitting and got a 96% on it. This is usually how I react from this combo.

In the morning a received a package that had berberine phytosome, shilajit, and tetra hydromagnolol. Without giving it much thought I took a relatively low dose of berberine and shilajit at around 7 pm. At 9 pm I ate a 5 mg thc/cbd/cbn edible and 20 mg of terrahydromagnolol. Mind you I had been using 4-mph sporadically throughout the day like I normally do albeit lower dosages.

At 12 pm I muscled a low dose of 50mg fxe as I was trying to see how the new supps would interact and noticed it seemed to be a lot more intense than normal. It left me more stimulated, more fucked up, disoriented, and lasted much longer. I couldn’t sleep so decided to stay up. I think I did another 25 mg at 3 am. I was messed up but still functioning and moving around. At 5:30 am I decided to IV 20mg and this is where my descent into utter madness unfolded.

I snapped. Apparently my girlfriend awoke to what she described as the most terrifying guttural screams she’s ever heard and she has worked in crisis stabilization units (psych wards) for a while. I thought I had died. Thank god I told my girl about the nitrazolam solution I had got the day before that happened to be on the table I was by. She managed to get 5 mg under my toungue and within 20 minutes I started to snap out of it. I never cry, but I was sobbing uncontrollably when the pieces started to fall back into place.

Oh the irony, given the previous posts above. Guess I’m still learning. How did I not see that coming? The main culprit involved, IMO, iwas the berberine phytosome. I underestimated its enzyme inhibiting properties especially in conjunction with all the other compounds I was taking. SMH.

Ouch, have you managed to fully recuperate? Any aftereffect still lingering?

Waiting on this guy to get re up on 25B, but yeah I’m feeling great right now. Woke up at 730 am took 300 mic Semax, 40 mg bromantane, shilajit, berberine phytosome, and 250 mg of pregabalin. At 8 am I Plugged 50mg fxe and 30mg 4f-mph. Hour in and I’m on point. Hypomanic, warm, euphoric, focused, and on point. Feel like I’m ready to start a revolution. Let’s take down the oligarchic duopoly, who’s with me!

Getting ready for class, blasting Take the Power Back by Rage Against the Machine. Amped up.

Last edited:

Ouch man that's really rough. I've had similar experiences with dissos, but once you start including all those other compounds, who knows where it'll take you dissos are wild enough alone.

Glad you made it through and I hope it doesn't happen again.

Ouch man that's really rough. I've had similar experiences with dissos, but once you start including all those other compounds, who knows where it'll take you dissos are wild enough alone.

Glad you made it through and I hope it doesn't happen again.
Thanks man. yeah this wasn’t a bad k hole type deal it was full blown psychosis just sheer madness. Went ape shit and scared my girl half to death.

Feel great today. Being as wise and smart as I am, I mixed all the same compounds together this morning, but I left out the thc edibles and tetrahydromagnolol and plugged 50mg fxe/30 mg 4fmph. I did the math again and discovered I muscled and IVd over half a gram that night. I guess I forgot how many shots I did.

I can’t smoke weed anymore because it gives me panic attacks. The only thing that I can handle is a 5mg thc / 5mg cbd gummy. I forgot how dissociatives exponentially increase the effects of thc and I had that weird cb2 agonist (THM) on top of that. All those confluences of compounds tipped the scales of sanity.

Wonder when we’ll first hear how it’s when someone decides to bite someone on one of the PCPs lol..

Almost all stories aka this I ever heard, doesn’t matter if from stim psychosis or dissos or psychedelics either cause people to realize wtf are they doing on time and stop or it ends up in true catastrophe, included but not limited to self harm, suicide and harming of other people.

Good luck