L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.
your buddy @alasdairm thought it might be a good idea to take his argument with me to private messaging yesterday, and quickly realized there were no mods to save him there

as long as you don't start pm'ing over it, it's all good

=D

you mean sexually abused boys that were abused by men

again....

tenor.gif
Male or female friends/peers can sexually abuse their friends/peers.

your buddy @alasdairm thought it might be a good idea to take his argument with me to private messaging yesterday, and quickly realized there were no mods to save him there

as long as you don't start pm'ing over it, it's all good

=D
Kids please... don’t we have the lounge for this shit? Yawn

If you’re not adding to the thread take it elsewhere.

When I was in my early 20s, I was open to having sex with a 17 year old (youngest I've ever had sex with - lost my virginity to a 19 year old at 15).

As for full blown adults doing it, I didn't read the article but if they were over 25 and the person under 21 I'd judge them, under 18, I'd say it should be illegal, though it's not.

For a teacher? That's just fucked up

People are surprised though, about female pedophiles.

In fact, of my 3 girlfriends the only one who didn't hate me for breaking their heart cheating and being a general dickbag, told me on mdma once that she had once (when she was 16) molested an infant. I won't go into details cuz it was shocking. After sharing that and calling her out years later (don't know why I waited I guess I forgave her because she was 16 when it happened) suddenly everyone we mutually knew thinks I gave her sciatica (I didn't, and she has serious violence problems of her own)

Anyway veering off topic here.
man if anybody told me that i would of been fucking shocked on the spot for a few seconds then proceed to get triggered ptsd and murder them to save future children. I don't give a fuck about copping a murder charge if it protects just one child from these sick evil bastards.

You definately should tell the police. You can do so anonymously.
Everytime I've gone to the police, even for a good reason (which is something she did at that age being a child rape victim I watched her cry about a good reason? Idk), or if I needed help, it just made shit worse. Maybe once they gave me a ride. Had a couple friendly conversations with some that were apologetic, and shared similar political beliefs.

But I don't talk to cops. If I felt like she was hurting anyone presently (other than whoever her poor boyfriend is now, which she called me to tell me was" worse than me" then disappeared again or maybe she grew up somehow idk), I might do something about it.

There is one expectation in the hood to talking to the motherfucking police and that is to rat out child sex offenders. But the fucking system protects evil bastards like this man it should be legal and written into the fucking law that anybody who sexually abuses kids should can now be freely murdered with no legal consequences. Get the town pitchforks out and burn them at the fucking stake i say even these hot mf women sleeping with kids. Its truly fucked

There is one expectation in the hood to talking to the motherfucking police and that is to rat out child sex offenders. But the fucking system protects evil bastards like this man it should be legal and written into the fucking law that anybody who sexually abuses kids should can now be freely murdered with no legal consequences. Get the town pitchforks out and burn them at the fucking stake i say even these hot mf women sleeping with kids. Its truly fucked
Yeah but would you rat out this girl? I have no proof, and I don't think she's a danger anymore.

PT7XCCCIW4YAVYOS7M425HR4NI.jpg

look at that

she's 25, your 16, "oh sorry i think i'll pass" isn't happening....and how could i be mad about my son doing that?

they should throw the book at her? she should be on unsupervised probation for 6 months max.

"its not fair" my ass - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity you would regret the rest of your adult life....it's just unfortunate they got caught

PT7XCCCIW4YAVYOS7M425HR4NI.jpg

look at that

she's 25, your 16, "oh sorry i think i'll pass" isn't happening....and how could i be mad about my son doing that?

they should throw the book at her? she should be on unsupervised probation for 6 months max.

"its not fair" my ass - that's a once in a lifetime opportunity you would regret the rest of your adult life....it's just unfortunate they got caught
well I can get on board with 81.62% of that it must be said, tis undeniable

she abused a position of trust contary to virgins belief that every any sex at all for a man is fine even if said women rapes him is fucked. Sounds like yall never been laid once in your life if you think it is okay.

Sure she is smoking hot and im sure all their mates though they were the fucking man for tapping her as boys do. But the boys who slept with her are going to go through some trust issues and it will affect their future relationships as they got taken advantge of for this women's own sexual gratification.

she abused a position of trust contary to virgins belief that every any sex at all for a man is fine even if said women rapes him is fucked. Sounds like yall never been laid once in your life if you think it is okay.

Sure she is smoking hot and im sure all their mates though they were the fucking man for tapping her as boys do. But the boys who slept with her are going to go through some trust issues and it will affect their future relationships as they got taken advantge of for this women's own sexual gratification.
the victims were 17 years old man

I was sexually active way before then, it's not uncommon :)

Not with my teacher or similar though, but with older women etc...was epic and no downsides afaik

I'm pretty stoned and wondering if I'm missing some nuance or it's actually a surreal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.