L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea because there's women all over the world, who are strong enough to hold down a smaller man, and ride his limp dick

Listen if you got wood, you ain't getting fuckin raped

So what's the only other thing they can be doing? Holding a dude down and grinding their snatch on their face?

Yea because there's women all over the world, who are strong enough to hold down a smaller man, and ride his limp dick

So what's the only other thing they can be doing? Holding a dude down and grinding their snatch on their face?
What if they’re passed out drunk?

Look up the African women I mentioned. They drugged them.

If we want true gender equality we need to look at it from the reverse. What if the teacher was a man and the students were girls.

It's not fair if women get off easier in this exact scenario.

It's predatory and extremely inappropriate. Period.

I'm all for equality. Throw the book at her

you can get wood (on occasion) when blind drunk and can be taken advantage of by a sober woman, 100%

Many sexually abused boys develop massive issues because they became involuntarily aroused while being abused - fact.

Yes I'm sure you are right, human beings are sensitive to inputs and events, everything produces an effect. I suppose i meant adversely affected.
Again... I would wager you were adversely affected by it. Even if you’ve been conditioned to believe that it’s every boys dream.

Can a woman rape another woman? Are women wholly incapable of rape?
Yes women can rape or sexually assault other women. I was at a garbage concert and Shirley Manson was singing, the crowd was getting down and there were other bisexual and gay men and women there. There was a lesbian in front of my friend and I, and sometime during the concert she reached out and grabbed some other random woman's breasts and after the show the lesbian said, "Thank you for letting me grab your tits!" As though the other woman had consented which had not happened.

There was also a bluelighter nuke who is bisexual and she said she was at a party, a lesbian woman walked up and asked her if she is bi and when she said yes, this random woman reached into nuke's jeans and fingered her and rubbed her clit. This is sexual assault/abuse.

This may be true tho I did hear about some African bandit women who were kidnapping tourists forcing them viagara and fuckong them likely to steal the DNA, maybe for trafficking.

The ex I just mentioned, she did sexually assault me tho. She wanted to fuck, I said no I was tired had been driving a lot. She started masturbating and moaning, I nicely asked her to quiet so I could sleep. She got on top of me punching over and over again until my nose bled, she bit me as well leaving a long term bruise. All while screaming "YOU WILL NOT SHAME ME". If she could have raped me, she would have.
Did this actually happen or is it like the other two times you were manic, in psychosis, and claimed the police and people in a gang raped you?

When I was in my early 20s, I was open to having sex with a 17 year old (youngest I've ever had sex with - lost my virginity to a 19 year old at 15).

As for full blown adults doing it, I didn't read the article but if they were over 25 and the person under 21 I'd judge them, under 18, I'd say it should be illegal, though it's not.

For a teacher? That's just fucked up

People are surprised though, about female pedophiles.

In fact, of my 3 girlfriends the only one who didn't hate me for breaking their heart cheating and being a general dickbag, told me on mdma once that she had once (when she was 16) molested an infant. I won't go into details cuz it was shocking. After sharing that and calling her out years later (don't know why I waited I guess I forgave her because she was 16 when it happened) suddenly everyone we mutually knew thinks I gave her sciatica (I didn't, and she has serious violence problems of her own)

Anyway veering off topic here.
What?! Did you tell the police what she did or said?

Listen, they can say whatever they want per the law

But generally speaking, a woman doesn't rape a man
It can happen. I know two men who when they were blacked out drunk drinking alcohol women gave them, or on benzos that women were giving them, came to and were having sex with the woman or woke up in bed and discovered that they had non-consensual sex. In both cases the women who had raped these men did not get drunk, or take any downers or benzos.

A friend told me how before he got married, he met up with some woman from an online dating website like POF okcupid, etc. that he had been chatting with online. She shows up, driving two or three hours. He is not attracted to her but basically says 'Sorry this is not going to work out.' But they go to dinner and have alcoholic drinks, and it gets late and she asks if she can stay, my friend said sure just sleep on my couch. In the middle of the night when he is sleeping in his bed he wakes up to the woman sucking his cock and tells her to stop, and pushes her off him. He tells her to go back to sleep and she does on the couch and leaves the next morning.

Now reverse it and imagine if it was a man doing this to a woman.

Last edited:
This will be unpopular but i wouldnt have minded but i may be an exception. I slept with a 30 year old when i was 12 but i was psychologically pretty advanced for my age. I feel 100% unaltered by the experience. In otherwords im essentially the same me regardless of that. Then again if i had a 12 year old son who slept with their 30 year old english teacher I'd be furious.
How did this happen?

Arousal does not mean consent.

tenor.gif

you can get wood (on occasion) when blind drunk and can be taken advantage of by a sober woman, 100%

Many sexually abused boys develop massive issues because they became involuntarily aroused while being abused - fact.

you mean sexually abused boys that were abused by men

again....

tenor.gif

you mean sexually abused boys that were abused by men

again....

tenor.gif
Wasn't there a Dr shot recently in America because he was giving a prostate exam and the patient (a male) orgasmed (which happens, because, well, it’s the prostate)?

Many people (I said people because it’s both men and women) who are raped have had orgasms because, big shock, your body is programmed to when stimulated. Some people orgasm more easily than others, it’s individual, obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.