L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so what would the people I described above be then? They were sexually attracted to and sexually abused children, pre-teens, and teens, and would partner or marry or have consensual sex with adults?

They're pedophiles, if they're attracted to children and they're adults, they're a pedophile.

Or what about children who sexually abuse other children such as peers or friends?

This can fall into either exploitation, or exploration. In neither case is it pedophilia.

If ANYONE can have their personhood removed, anyone can. Pedophiles ARE people and as such they have certain basic rights due to every human being in this planet irregardless of what they've done. There can be absolutely no exceptions, or you open the door to anyone being an exception.

If we did it the way TripSitterNZ suggests it would deny them their basic human rights. Right to a trial, right of an advocate, right of appeal.

These are things owed to absolutely everybody with no exceptions.

Lemme just be real clear about this. And I'm kinda basing this of my own experiences here maybe other people would feel differently.

But to me. There is no justice. Forget about justice.

There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, which would make me feel justice has been served regarding the things that happened to me as a kid.

I will never have justice because some crimes simply can't be made up for. There is nothing that anyone can do to exact true "justice". It's not happening.

So to me it's not a question of justice. And vengeance can not be tolerated in the "justice" system.

So, since three can be no vengeance, and there can be no justice, the only thing we can do, is deny them future victims.

Frankly speaking purely for myself I wouldn't want what happened to me used as a justification to feed someone else's blood list and sadism.

Lock them away, treat them humanely but lock them away. For good. That is the only thing you can do.

Last edited by a moderator:
@LordOfThisWorld and @priestheycalledhim know how the real world is. To many fuckers live in naive cotton wool wrapped world

I am NOT naive. And my life hasn't been remotely wrapped in any fucking coffin wool.

I'm just not a sadist using a terrible crime to justify my own perverse sadistic glee in inflicting suffering on other people.

How would you feel if one of your kids were raped or molested or your wife or mother raped, would you still have the same feelings for these scumbags?

There's a reason we don't let victims decide the punishment of their victimizer.

They're too close, and it's not fair to expect them to be unbiased.

The shit I wanted to do to my abuser for many years makes what you guys have said look positively weak.

That's why the victim can't be in the jury of the trial of their own attackers.

Don't pretend this is about justice. Have the balls to admit you just wanna kill people and this is a good socially accepted excuse.

Your system has been implemented, against drug users and dealers. And the countries that have tried it have remained some of the most overrun with drugs. It doesn't work. It just makes everything worse for everyone who lives in that society

Amen brother, I know it would.

Again, IT HAS BEEN TRIED. There have been countries where death squads execute anyone involved with illegal drugs on the spot.

IT HASN'T WORKED.

why can't you guys just admit that you just want an excuse to kill people.

After what happened to me. I used to dream sooo many times about what I'd like to do to the dirt bag who abused me.

Id imagine tying them down as I would slowly slowly torture them, over and and over. They didn't get to die. They got to suffer like they made me suffer. I would make them experience every bit of suffering anyone could inflict on another person for what they did to me.

True sadistic shit. But as I got older, I stopped thinking about that stuff, I increasingly felt guilty for how dark those feelings were. Like I had been poisoned by their evil. Like a bit of them had been left behind in me, and I hated it.

So over time I thought about it less and less, till now I wouldn't do that.

I never got a trial for what was done to me, odds are I never will and I doubt I'd feel any better if I did.

For a while I actually put people I knew on finding the bastard. I didn't especially have anything exactly in mind if I did, but I'm glad they were unable too (I suspect they're already long dead). Because I'm not entirely sure what I might have done if I'd found him.

There is no justice. There's no undoing what happened to me. And bringing more evil into the world doesn't reduce the amount of evil in the world. An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind.

There is nothing good brought into the world by sadism. It just makes all of us the worse for it. Worse as a society that condones it, worse as people who inflict it.

There's no deterrence, these scumbags don't think they'll get caught and can barely help themselves. They exist in their own reality.

There is NOTHING gained by evil, but evil. And sadism, torturing people, executing people. Is evil.

As a humane society that cares about human rights and "justice" we need to accept that sometimes there is no justice. There's no point in executing people.

It won't deter anyone, it won't provide any justice for what they did, it just makes us poorer as a society.

Locking them away humanely is the only thing we can do.

lol what ever a human could do to them pales in comparsion to what fucking god has installed for them on the other side.

that sounds like as much of an argument to just let them go free in this life.

your bloodlust-fuelled thinking seems a little muddled at this point. for somebody who talks so much about enlightenment, oneness, love, light etc. i'm not sure you truly get that at all. but that's a separate discussion for p&s...

alasdair

For all i give a shit these days man the world is so fucking dark it can burn humans are flawed fuck them all.

lol what ever a human could do to them pales in comparsion to what fucking god has installed for them on the other side. Im so fucking glad hell is real those sick fuckers man ill be laughing all the way to the otherside while they burn for a long time. Fuck them they are vile scum bags of the highest order.
Amen and God bless you TripSitterNZ.

For all i give a shit these days

you obviously give a shit. you obviously feel quite strongly about this. at least own that, dude?

i'd love you to reconcile what you're writing here and how you are writing it, with your posts on enlightenment, etc. written elsewhere on bluelight. to me there's a huge disconnect.

or else just laugh at me and laugh off my comments again - to me, that in and of itself, speaks volumes.

alasdair

Jess I wish your friends would've found the bastard that did that to you [REMAINING CONTENT DELETED BY MOD]

Then what? Say I had, say I found him, tracked him down, and made sure he disappeared never to be seen again. What then?

Would I feel better? I highly doubt it. He still did it, he still got away with it for years. He will just be dead and I'd be alive still experiencing trauma shit cause of what happened.

There is no justice for what happened. Nothing I could do to him would ever undo it. I'd never suddenly feel "welp, I got vengeance, guess I can go on with life now like it never happened!". No.

So what's the point? The only point would be in preventing them abusing anyone else. Which was my main motive in trying to find him. But that's still not the right way.

I can sympathize with people wanting vigilante justice. But we can't run a society that values human rights like that.

Noone can be allowed to take retribution on behalf of themselves. Or the social contract is broken.

you obviously give a shit. you obviously feel quite strongly about this. at least own that, dude?

i'd love you to reconcile what you're writing here and how you are writing it, with your posts on enlightenment, etc. written elsewhere on bluelight. to me there's a huge disconnect.

or else just laugh at me and laugh off my comments again - to me, that in and of itself, speaks volumes.

alasdair
i aint the one who invented hell ask god if hellfire that is 77 times hotter than the hottest flame in the universe is fair toture on them for trillions of years

i aint the one who invented hell ask god if hellfire that is 77 times hotter than the hottest flame in the universe is fair toture on them for trillions of years

I have, as usual god didn't give me a satisfactory answer.

God's a dick. If you believe the old testament, and you sure seem to be arguing for old testament mosaic justice, god isn't exactly a moral role model.

well, that's not really an answer but my hopes weren't that high...

alasdair

I take a few hours off and look at the goddamn mess you all made. I’ve now had to suffer the indignation of an SMOD intervening! I draw your attention to this part of the SLR posting guidelines:

BL does not condone the use of violence. And in the spirit of SLR, there will be no acceptance of any humor involving violent acts like raping or beating a female or male. Warnings on site for such violations, as that is not the image SLR wants to set forth.

I made an in-thread request for you all to tone down the violent talk but it has escalated beyond belief. This is the Sex, Love, and Relationships forum. That’s what we discuss here. Your view on the death penalty or vigilantism can be discussed in The Lounge or possibly in CEPS.

I have deleted a lot of violent material from this thread but may yet re-open it on the basis that there are still useful things about child abuse or the sexuality of young people to be discussed. There is no tolerance for further discussion of violent or vigilante solutions to criminal acts and no tolerance for ad hominem attacks of any kind.

I suggest any body wanting to post further in this thread re-read the complete guidelines for SLR: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/⫸-slr-forum-guidelines-⫷.460225/

Status
Not open for further replies.