❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

25 year old women arrested for having sex with three students

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter

Crazy man what the fuck is up with these smoking hot women teaching having sex with their students man. Back when i was in highschool we only had the 50 year + fat cougar trying to fuck us none of this 10/10 smoking hot models.

This will be unpopular but i wouldnt have minded but i may be an exception. I slept with a 30 year old when i was 12 but i was psychologically pretty advanced for my age. I feel 100% unaltered by the experience. In otherwords im essentially the same me regardless of that. Then again if i had a 12 year old son who slept with their 30 year old english teacher I'd be furious.

hell yea she's smokin...indecent liberties my ass...according to who?

a woman can't rape a man or even a young lad like a 12 year old....just stop already

i would think only in the ultra-rare case of a woman wearing a strap-on, posing as a dude

Definitions​

General​

Main articles: Types of rape and Laws regarding rape
See also: Rape by gender
Rape is defined in most jurisdictions as sexual intercourse, or other forms of sexual penetration, committed by a perpetrator against a victim without their consent.[17] The definition of rape is inconsistent between governmental health organizations, law enforcement, health providers, and legal professions.[18] It has varied historically and culturally.[17][18] Originally, rape had no sexual connotation and is still used in other contexts in English. In Roman law, it or raptus was classified as a form of crimen vis, "crime of assault".[19][20] Raptus referred to the abduction of a woman against the will of the man under whose authority she lived, and sexual intercourse was not a necessary element. Other definitions of rape have changed over time.

Until 2012, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) considered rape a crime solely committed by men against women. In 2012, they changed their definition from "The carnal knowledge of a female forcibly and against her will" to "The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim." The previous definition, which had remained unchanged since 1927, was considered outdated and narrow. The updated definition includes recognizing any gender of victim and perpetrator and that rape with an object can be as traumatic as penile/vaginal rape. The bureau further describes instances when the victim is unable to give consent because of mental or physical incapacity. It recognizes that a victim can be incapacitated by drugs and alcohol and unable to give valid consent. The definition does not change federal or state criminal codes or impact charging and prosecution on the federal, state or local level; it rather means that rape will be more accurately reported nationwide.[21][22]

Health organizations and agencies have also expanded rape beyond traditional definitions. The World Health Organization (WHO) defines rape as a form of sexual assault,[23] while the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes rape in their definition of sexual assault; they term rape a form of sexual violence. The CDC lists other acts of coercive, non-consensual sexual activity that may or may not include rape, including drug-facilitated sexual assault, acts in which a victim is made to penetrate a perpetrator or someone else, intoxication where the victim is unable to consent (due to incapacitation or being unconscious), non-physically forced penetration which occurs after a person is pressured verbally (by intimidation or misuse of authority to force to consent), or completed or attempted forced penetration of a victim via unwanted physical force (including using a weapon or threatening to use a weapon).[24][25] The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) has implemented universal screening for what has been termed "military sexual trauma" (MST) and provides medical and mental health services free of charge to enrolled veterans who report MST (Title 38 United States Code 1720D; Public Law 108-422).

Some countries or jurisdictions differentiate between rape and sexual assault by defining rape as involving penile penetration of the vagina, or solely penetration involving the penis, while other types of non-consensual sexual activity are called sexual assault.[26][27] Scotland, for example, emphasizes penile penetration, requiring that the sexual assault must have been committed by use of a penis to qualify as rape.[28][29] The 1998 International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda defines rape as "a physical invasion of a sexual nature committed on a person under circumstances which are coercive".[17] In other cases, the term rape has been phased out of legal use in favor of terms such as sexual assault or criminal sexual conduct.[30]

Scope​

Victims of rape or sexual assault come from a wide range of genders, ages, sexual orientations, ethnicities, geographical locations, cultures, and degrees of impairment or disability. Incidences of rape are classified into a number of categories, and they may describe the relationship of the perpetrator to the victim and the context of the sexual assault. These include date rape, gang rape, marital rape, incestual rape, child sexual abuse, prison rape, acquaintance rape, war rape and statutory rape. Forced sexual activity can be committed over a long period of time with little to no physical injury.[31][32][33]

Consent​

See also: Bodily integrity, Consent, Sexual consent, and Freedom of choice
Lack of consent is key to the definition of rape.[3] Consent is affirmative "informed approval, indicating a freely given agreement" to sexual activity.[24] It is not necessarily expressed verbally, and may instead be overtly implied from actions, but the absence of objection does not constitute consent.[34] Lack of consent may result from either forcible compulsion by the perpetrator or an inability to consent on the part of the victim (such as people who are asleep, intoxicated or otherwise mentally compromised).[35] Sexual intercourse with a person below the age of consent, i.e., the age at which legal competence is established, is referred to as statutory rape.[3] In India, consensual sex given on the false promise of marriage constitutes rape.[36]

Duress is the situation when the person is threatened by force or violence, and may result in the absence of an objection to sexual activity. This can lead to the presumption of consent.[35] Duress may be actual or threatened force or violence against the victim or someone close to the victim. Even blackmail may constitute duress. Abuse of power may constitute duress. For instance, in the Philippines, a man commits rape if he engages in sexual intercourse with a woman "By means of fraudulent machination or grave abuse of authority".[37] The International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda in its landmark 1998 judgment used a definition of rape which did not use the word 'consent': "a physical invasion of a sexual nature committed on a person under circumstances which are coercive."[38]

Marital rape, or spousal rape, is non-consensual sex in which the perpetrator is the victim's spouse. It is a form of partner rape, domestic violence, and sexual abuse. Once widely accepted or ignored by law, spousal rape is now denounced by international conventions and is increasingly criminalized. Still, in many countries, spousal rape either remains legal, or is illegal but widely tolerated and accepted as a husband's prerogative. In 2006, the UN Secretary-General's In-depth study on all forms of violence against women stated that (pg 113): "Marital rape may be prosecuted in at least 104 states. Of these, 32 have made marital rape a specific criminal offence, while the remaining 74 do not exempt marital rape from general rape provisions. Marital rape is not a prosecutable offense in at least 53 States. Four States criminalize marital rape only when the spouses are judicially separated. Four States are considering legislation that would allow marital rape to be prosecuted."[39] Since 2006, several other states have outlawed marital rape (for example Thailand in 2007[40]). In the US, the criminalization of marital rape started in the mid-1970s and in 1993 North Carolina became the last state to make marital rape illegal.[41] In many countries, it is not clear if marital rape may or may not be prosecuted under ordinary rape laws. In the absence of a spousal rape law, it may be possible to bring prosecution for acts of forced sexual intercourse inside marriage by prosecuting, through the use of other criminal offenses (such as assault based offenses), the acts of violence or criminal threat that were used to obtain submission.[42]

Consent may be complicated by law, language, context, culture and sexual orientation.[43] Studies have shown that men consistently perceive women's actions as more sexual than they intend.[44] In addition, verbalized 'no' to sex may be interpreted as 'keep trying', or even 'yes' by offenders. Some may believe that when injuries are not visible, the woman must have consented. If a man solicits sex from another man, the pursuer may be regarded as virile.[43]

Googled it for ya. Also, you're gonna need to read past the first sentence.

"Until 2012, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) considered rape a crime solely committed by men against women."

The definition has changed.

There's nothing to copy and paste as proof of anything

You all know it's men with their twisted thoughts, that rape women... You don't even think of it any other way, so don't try to line this with bullshit

When I was in my early 20s, I was open to having sex with a 17 year old (youngest I've ever had sex with - lost my virginity to a 19 year old at 15).

As for full blown adults doing it, I didn't read the article but if they were over 25 and the person under 21 I'd judge them, under 18, I'd say it should be illegal, though it's not.

For a teacher? That's just fucked up

People are surprised though, about female pedophiles.

In fact, of my 3 girlfriends the only one who didn't hate me for breaking their heart cheating and being a general dickbag, told me on mdma once that she had once (when she was 16) molested an infant. I won't go into details cuz it was shocking. After sharing that and calling her out years later (don't know why I waited I guess I forgave her because she was 16 when it happened) suddenly everyone we mutually knew thinks I gave her sciatica (I didn't, and she has serious violence problems of her own)

Anyway veering off topic here.

Listen, they can say whatever they want per the law

But generally speaking, a woman doesn't rape a man
This may be true tho I did hear about some African bandit women who were kidnapping tourists forcing them viagara and fuckong them likely to steal the DNA, maybe for trafficking.

The ex I just mentioned, she did sexually assault me tho. She wanted to fuck, I said no I was tired had been driving a lot. She started masturbating and moaning, I nicely asked her to quiet so I could sleep. She got on top of me punching over and over again until my nose bled, she bit me as well leaving a long term bruise. All while screaming "YOU WILL NOT SHAME ME". If she could have raped me, she would have.

This will be unpopular but i wouldnt have minded but i may be an exception. I slept with a 30 year old when i was 12 but i was psychologically pretty advanced for my age. I feel 100% unaltered by the experience. In otherwords im essentially the same me regardless of that. Then again if i had a 12 year old son who slept with their 30 year old english teacher I'd be furious.
My son is 12! No chance! It’s not sexually mature at all and whilst you think you have not been affected by it I’d wager that you most definitely have.

Status
Not open for further replies.