• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

24 hectares of marijuana — said to be Canada's largest crop — harvested in Rock Creek, B.C.

psyfiend

Bluelighter
The harvest of 60,000 cannabis plants is underway in Rock Creek, B.C., in what is expected to be one of the largest legal outdoor marijuana crops in North America.

The 24 hectacres of marijuana at the SpeakEasy Cannabis Company's farm are kept secure behind a large chain-link fence equipped with surveillance and motion sensor cameras and barbed wire overhang.

Over the next few weeks, workers will harvest an expected 70,000 kilograms of marijuana.

"As far as we know, as best we can tell, this will be the largest harvest in Canadian history," said farmer Marc Geen, founder of SpeakEasy.

Cannabis plants hang in a drying room in order to cure for a duration of one to two weeks, depending on the variety. (Brady Strachan/CBC )

Continue reading the article: https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/brit...ck-creek-speakeasy-cannabis-company-1.5743385

Last edited by a moderator:
"Much of the marijuana grown on the farm will be sold as dried flowers for smoking "
I know people will poop on this statement, but outdoor weed sucks and should be 100 percent turned into extracts.

"Much of the marijuana grown on the farm will be sold as dried flowers for smoking "
I know people will poop on this statement, but outdoor weed sucks and should be 100 percent turned into extracts.

why?

" outdoor weed sucks

I have a friend who'd totally disagree. But my guess it depends on multiple factors: strain/ soil/ temp/ rh/ nutrients/ etc. but the sun is still best lighting source.
Indoors actually annoying...