• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

At least more came out and it ended quickly and now they can move on

Poor Raiders... They can't catch a break lol

They were finally looking better too...it'll be interesting to see where their season goes now and who ends up as interim

What does it matter who's more racist?

A black coach would've been fired for the same thing... Gotta watch what you say in the NFL no matter what

It spreads like a disease so it doesn’t matter what “race” is spreading it.. see how it works?

Just what I said. American blacks are among the most racist people on earth

"American blacks" had nothing to do with this. The decision to let him go was made by white men.

Furthermore, his words were bigoted against women and lgbt as well. It wasn't just about race. He was talking shit about Michael Sam and female referees. Called Gruden a faggot. Said that the NFL was being pressured to recruit "queers". Oh yeah, he also shared topless pictures of WFT cheerleaders.

So you can repeat that line all you want but it still doesn't make sense. Why are we talking about blacks being racist here when it was a white man making fun of a black mans big lips (As well as all the other shit I outlined?)

pretty fucked up.

At first I was upset for Gruden, then I realized anyone dumb enough to type stuff like that out and click send is not clever enough to formulate plays. That in itself was a bad play.

Wan't there a movie called The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders? I seem to have some bits and pieces of a memory of that. I have to check IMDB. lol

Cheerleaders are not sex symbols they are cheerleaders.

bs political correct better not blunder into banning cheerleaders.. enough of this shit

Cheerleaders add to the momentum for the team. And the team with the most focus and momentum wins. We all try to add it to the team we want to win. Just cheering a team on adds to momentum in a small way. That's why fans look so silly. lol

Cheerleaders add to the momentum for the team. And the team with the most focus and momentum wins. We all try to add it to the team we want to win. Just cheering a team on adds to momentum in a small way. That's why fans look so silly. lol
They only set the tempo of the game

Thom Gravy out there throwin darts

Christian McCaffrey back on IR....fantastic.

Looks like another throwaway year.

Christian McCaffrey back on IR....fantastic.

Looks like another throwaway year.
oh no... wanna say sorry for your loss but that doesn't seem appropriate... lol still sorry though man I hate loving a losing team

I was really hoping everything would click this year. Would've been a good opportunity in our division. Saints and Falcons are trash. Buccs aren't as unbeatable as once thought.