• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

I'm actually gonna be watching this week

Doubt anyone else is watching the Washington game, but jesus that roughing the passer they just called was the biggest load of horseshit I've ever seen. He literally didn't even tackle Matt Ryan. Fucking ridiculous and it eliminated a Washington interception and gave Atlanta a first down.

^ Did you curse the TV deficIT? lol My dog and I just did the happy dance as the Giants took the win from The Saints on their turf in overtime just now. Finally some good football.

Penalties have been pissing me off but this week was lighter at least so far in this game. But I swear football is getting slightly dirtier and the professionals are going to have to encourage that to dial back. So in a way the penalties are good. Play the game within the rules. But some of the younger guys need to mature.

Last edited:
Penalties have been pissing me off but this week was lighter at least so far in this game. But I swear football is getting slightly dirtier and the professionals are going to have to encourage that to dial back. So in a way the penalties are good. Play the game within the rules. But some of the younger guys need to mature.

I don't know if you guys watched the Carolina @ Dallas game, but that shit where they weren't "allowed" to review the "forward progress" call had me steaming. We had control of that game until that call. It saved that drive and they scored. Then we ended up losing the game by one possession. Go figure...

Seattle was out of the hunt when the season started because of their pathetic defense that was historically bad last year and they still kept Ken Norton Jr as defensive coordinator because BLM

that was a great game with all those misses

Bengals are good - that Jamar Chase is no joke

A lot of kicks, whether field goal or extra point seem to be missed. A lot of points left on the table because of missed kicks. So much even the announcers stay silent when a kick is about to happen so they don't jinx it. lol

Thoughts on this.. and being a proven anti racist on BL.. idk blacks seem to be the biggest racists on the planet these days.. fuck it, that is the truth imho.