• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

yep. it's been pretty entertaining and a lot of good stuff from both teams.

brady and gronk just keep truckin' :)

alasdair

there were at least 3 or 4 pretty bad calls, going both ways.

alasdair

there were some bad hombres on both sides. *trump hands* both sides.

sorry if I don't roll my eyes after watching 20 years of atrocious calls going his way...

I have accepted how effective Brady and Gronk are. So yeah now I can appreciate their part in NFL since I have matured.

That second Dallas attempt at a field goal at 60 yards even had Al Michaels skeptical and he was right. But all in all a good start to the season.

We have reached football Sunday!!

If you have sites people can use to stream football games feel free to post them so we can get people watching these games, we BLers wouldn't let a couple silly copyright laws get in the way would we?

Terry Mclaurin with the circus catch... Washington's up on LAC 16-13

Last edited:
pretty competitive early games.. allot of flipping second half.

Good interview with Rodgers and I think he came across very level headed and I’m on his side with all that.

And were off.. GO PACK GO!!!!

edit: they are playing WSP as going into commercial music

Last edited:
the ravens vs. raiders game last night was highly entertaining. especially the last 15 mins! what a finish.

alasdair

It does seem the last 2 minutes of some of these first games are good/bad football. I had to turn the TV off last night when the Giants had the game won but an offsides penalty gave Washington a second chance at a field goal they just missed to win the game. I wonder if I am getting to old for this. Not sure I would call that entertaining although it kind of was.

It does seem the last 2 minutes of some of these first games are good/bad football. I had to turn the TV off last night when the Giants had the game won but an offsides penalty gave Washington a second chance at a field goal they just missed to win the game. I wonder if I am getting to old for this. Not sure I would call that entertaining although it kind of was.

that was pretty crazy huh? Bet that guy felt terrible .

...duuuuude I completely missed the game last night. Thought about it yesterday morning but then totally forgot about it until like 11 last night

...duuuuude I completely missed the game last night. Thought about it yesterday morning but then totally forgot about it until like 11 last night

I just watched the extended highlights. Back and forth game. Giants were moments from winning then got a penalty that gave the Washington kicker another try at the field goal. (He missed the one on the penalty play)

I just watched the extended highlights. Back and forth game. Giants were moments from winning then got a penalty that gave the Washington kicker another try at the field goal. (He missed the one on the penalty play)
Yeah, I checked out the highlights on YouTube as well. Of course the one time I miss a Washington game it's an epic one. Heinicke definitely played better than I expected, Mclaurin looked good, running game was decent. Defense still underperforming by a lot though.

I made a conscious choice to do me very best to not let the zebras infuriate me. Just have to say fuck it and realize bad calls go both ways. Otherwise you go insane and it ruins the game. Easy way out of this is make every call reviewable. Duhh