• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 NFL Season

@deficiT , I moved some of the draft posts from earlier this year from the old thread to this one, but made sure you'd stay OP. Is that okay?

Nice shit talking starting already❤️ Just consider that 98% of everything said preseason turns out to be total hype BULLSHIT.

" As the Houston Texans prepare to take the field at training camp Wednesday, don't expect to see Deshaun Watson, even though the quarterback reported to the facility on Sunday morning.

Although Watson is on the team's roster, he's facing 22 civil lawsuits with allegations of sexual assault and inappropriate behavior. Watson asked for a trade in January, before the lawsuits were filed, because he wasn't happy with the direction of the team was going. It remains to be seen whether another team will be willing to trade for Watson amid the ongoing lawsuits."

I've always thought it was a little fishy how none of this started surfacing until he started wanting out of Houston... just IMO.

AR has landed.. hearing they are shooting for getting Cobb back. I’m thinking this may be something Rodgers came up with? This season could be something else and who knows what the hell is going on.

Alright kids.. let’s throw this up.. for laughs. Don’t forget these numbers are based off making the books the most money and little to do with reality.

Pack picked up Cobb.. I’m thinking that was a Rodgers call. Cobb looked happy as a convict being released from prison getting out of Dallas

Reading up on the new possible taunting rules. lol Not really sure what falls into that category but I think as long as it is good natured and funny should be ok. I could be reading this stuff wrong though.

Anyone watching the new season of Hard Knocks ?
I'm not, I actually haven't watched any season of it before. I've heard good things though. That's the one where it follows one team that's struggling each season?

i preferred all or nothing to hard knocks.

not watching this season as i could not care less about the cowboys...

alasdair

^ could be that the money already combined them?

alright pre season rolling.. loves looking pretty good and packer team chem is looking great.

Although my team lost to the Pats, it was GREAT seeing football back on the screen this past week.