• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

2023 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

@Innerpeace I've only had 6-APB once. I popped an official, 100mg, benzofury pill. Then I didn't want to wait for the supposed two hour come up so I popped around a third of a gram of 4-MMC. Talk about couch lock! I rolled hard that day...

When 5-APB and 5-MAPB came out I got a gram sample of each from China and there were no recommended dosages out yet. I binged through a gram of each in 24 hours, lol. I just assumed MDMA like dosages for both.

My first dose I took 150mg of each. Lol.

I guess I'm the bad influence for sure, lol.
Molly by da gram

Last edited:
e mdmaNo one said anything about high and mighty

Scared of what your giving yourself brain damage and overdosing?
Wallows
You're setting a bad example for people. Yes you have lack of discipline and if it hasn't already it will catch up with you. Who doesn't like to roll , you'll soon realize after you've fucked it up for yourself that it's not special anymore and it becomes sad to be dependent on this to feel good, soon you'll start feeling bad while rolling, I ve been there

You need other purposes and interests that cause serotonin release rather than solely relying on an entactogen

It could be doing a bodybuilding competition ,saving a certain amount of money, investing something to work forward to

Yes you're being extremely irresponsible, setting a.negative example to people think oh he did it, I can do it and get away with it, and yes ,stupid
I just ate a gram of pure mdma, anyone who eats less at a time sucks horse cocks and swallows

FACTS

Interesting...I was kinda drunk and took too much MDMA the other day while drunk. Possibly 720mg if my press is on par with drugsdata.

Are you offended? Scared? I don't understand your post.
Superior maybe.

Even though obviously MDMA is illegal, and they are trying to do something about but it is still, a free world in the regular (non)sense.

Each to their own. I never advocate for or encourage MDMA use on any slight level.

I never did. I just a,ways have done my own thing.

Getting your mates wrecked on weed, or as it was me growing up, my mum had an "arrangement" with her hippy friends who would visit our house numerous times a week to smoke hash and talk hippy.

Age 17 I got right into huge bucket bongs using chillums, special gauzes from a car engine, bags bottles etc.

The amount of times I pissed myself laughing, the upbeat, shiny faced teenager, so full of enthusaism they always felt they couldn't say no, so with their (albeit reluctant) "consent" I treated each participant, young and old, to the mist dense, hige bucket bong of good hash the laws of physics would allow me to pull in the moment.

Hilarious times. No harm ever done. Just amazingly wrecked, bloodshot eyed middle aged hippies, coughing and eyes running, as they finally escape. They all made the mistake of first accepting the bucket, then leaving the house immediately, as the luring typically occurred just before leaving time.

Day/evening written off, never do that again every time lol but never a bad time.

But I never said...here take 486 mg's of MDMA.

Or 1 mg.

I could go onto the point here more deeply but sod it life's too short for assisting a rider down from a high horse.

Thank you, I’m actually a ghost, the mdma killed me :(

Is there any other ghosts here?
3.5 grams in a vein is a lethal OD. I bet 3.5 grams of oral would possibly result similarly.

A gram oral, you can never say, it's not so black and white and numerous variables, I definitely wouldn't encourage it, I would actually discourage it tbf.

See, I'm more of an MDMA use discourager than vice versa, but in no hypycritical manner, def not sneering down my nose either.

Responsible, is a relative term too.

"Irresponsible" drug use by definition, we don't encourage, try to set an example of, or give inaccurate impressions of.

But we can report our own use.

If we can roll with it, make the independent choice, take what comes, or simply take it and move on in life...

I'm not a ghost yet. But I've heard stories of you guys missing the last ferry, getting stuck between shores I'd get moving if I was you lol, be seein ya man, can't say when, could be next week, could be next century.

3.5 grams in a vein is a lethal OD. I bet 3.5 grams of oral would possibly result similarly.

A gram oral, you can never say, it's not so black and white and numerous variables, I definitely wouldn't encourage it, I would actually discourage it tbf.

See, I'm more of an MDMA use discourager than vice versa, but in no hypycritical manner, def not sneering down my nose either.

Responsible, is a relative term too.

"Irresponsible" drug use by definition, we don't encourage, try to set an example of, or give inaccurate impressions of.

But we can report our own use.

If we can roll with it, make the independent choice, take what comes, or simply take it and move on in life...

I'm not a ghost yet. But I've heard stories of you guys missing the last ferry, getting stuck between shores I'd get moving if I was you lol, be seein ya man, can't say when, could be next week, could be next century.
Lol, I was just joking, I didn’t think you guys were gonna take it seriously. @simstim was in an argument with somebody about how he takes three exos at once, so I was trying to tip the scales in his direction. I may eat a gram or more of DXM in a day, but I wouldn’t be able to handle a gram of MDMA

Lol, I was just joking, I didn’t think you guys were gonna take it seriously. @simstim was in an argument with somebody about how he takes three exos at once, so I was trying to tip the scales in his direction. I may eat a gram or more of DXM in a day, but I wouldn’t be able to handle a gram of MDMA
A gram spread out over 24 hours isn't a problem for me but taking 720mg in two doses an hour apart while a little drunk had me blacking out and posting non sense.

I know man. As usual I was both joking too, entwined with dead seriousness.

Now a straight up oral gram of pure MDMA. I wouldn't have done it myself. I never did.

0.6 grams in one, 0.5 number of times, same amount in triple drops (I also never actually quadruple dropped either).

One time I took 7 very strong, surely by effects, MDA Playstation pills in one hour.

A good estimate for those pills would be 120 mg's minimum, likely nearer 140.

And indeed, as Simstim says, a gram spread over a night is, wait for it dictators lol....Nothing! Lol, just kidding, and not, again.

I took well over a gram in a night, I'm sure over 2 grams in under 24 hours and 3-3.5 grams over a weekend enough times.

But I'm not reckless, I never ate a straight up full gram in one.

I never overwhelmed myself with ecstasy or MDA. Just pushed it to max point below that.

Let's just call it, I dunno, Irresponsible? Lol.

The only time actually, I can truly apply that phrase, overwhelming myself, is the recent plugged milligram of Acid.

Now that was actually a touch irresponsible because I got away with everything else, some bloody how you know wot I mean. I did need a Tsunami though, and they rarely reach this far inland lol, so I produced my own, I just didn't expect the ripples to go so far, and the height of wash against the shore.

I didn't really think you were a ghost btw (nor had actually eaten that G) 😉

Edit, whoops, I forgot to add... "Don't try this at home kids." Phew. (I mean MDMA, but both actually)

Wow. 1mg of acid up yer bum? How the fuck was that? :!
I'll let you know? Lol.

Heavy. I've "done" some things. But that was the singularly most impactful, life altering drug administration I can personally report.

I entered it in the worst ever set/setting. Like, no HR advice could ever resemble anything unlike- DON'T do it. You will likely have a bad time, although the Town Hospital, where I have visited (A & E) on a bad trip on 2.5 mg's oral, March 2012, is now 100 metres from house.

But I had zero fear of a bad trip, mentally.

I wasn't concerned about usual digestive and respiratory symptoms from high doses of Lysergamides, as plugging negates that and provides a much deeper effect for me, I'd say more than twice as potent, but it's really a qualitative thing, like administration by eye vs oral.

Plugging hits much harder than eye though IME.

I never had a bad trip. I had no interest in going there even. I know how to steer that ship now. I needed adrenaline and shock, distraction and I was sure that would do it. It was intensely stimulatory to my nervous system though, during.

But no bad time.

60 hours later, Tuesday morning, I was still tripping pretty full on. Like 450 ug level but more, as this was new frontier in terms of depth of mind alteration.

So my head was good, really. But then my nervous and immune system literally physically crashed. In real OD style. Most damaged and unrested I've ever felt from psycoactives, and not something that ever happens usually with LSD, which outside this, I have never felt has actually damaged me in any way, nor taken anything from me before.

I had a chiropractic treatment 7 days later, which was pinpointed to treat the very apparent, widespread physical effects of the effective overdose.

I couldn't have gone far in life without that reset. It was no mind over matter either, because that is my skillset with these things.

Somehow, I was patching up good. I half lost my tongue for about 10 days, just assimilating and integrating, then regained a new, more refined, sharper tongue, which was as fully functional as ever, verbal wise an upgrade, (I also tripped pretty full on for over a week from the plug, never experienced a "stuck" trip before.)

Within 2 weeks, but only thanks to the treatment and time, the paint was drying fast.

Emotions have really tipped the apple cart up again though, last week.

I always have cleared any PTSD from a bad trip, by tripping again.

"Acid burns", like a CD. Its better to lay a new fresh template over the top of one that left scars.

So I took an insanely deep 400 ug oral trip last week, with a tonne of cannabis edibles, lots of vapor and 2 day's worth of kava to really potentiate it.

For a reset, because I had PTSD not from the MG trip itself, but the unexpected after effects, body crashing, nerves overstimulated, which was a trauma, while still tripping.

So it was a bad "out"-trip.

The in-trip was fine.

The trip last week was succesful. But set, setting were far from ideal with situational dangers, resulting in an unexpected late night row of overbearing propensity for very specific stimuli (my mum lol atm) sensitised nerves.

Stress is a killer. It was too much stress. Last time that happened, instead of allowing that stress to manifest(er), I plugged a Milligram.

Wasn't an option this time. So my biology has been put right out again, direct result of stress.

I see the chiropractor again in 8 days. She will again, reset the systems. I will be able to digest food again, produce energy, just make progress.

She only visits Bedford once a month or I would have already been "fixed", as I can't eat or digest anything for now, mechanically, and my Tinnitus went through the roof too from the impact of stress last week, my blood literally boiling.

I just need to reach this appointment now. And then somehow avoid any further eruptive arguments with my mum who has really lost plots last 12 months, not my own doing, and she just can't reason or see wood from trees at points, as rage from stress takes hold.

I did pick up though, just an unfortunate un-reset. But not irreparable, not easy for the mo.

Good news, I'm about 63 kg's now, vs 50 two years ago.

I fasted voluntarily in 2012 for 160 hours. Just over a week.

I could probably fast solid for a week now, but I need to draw a line between burdening a non functioning digestive system, and starvation of nutrients and energy.

I fast a lot already, 36-45 hours, but is harder lately.

I have grit in my corner always. Vs the Laws of physics, and luck definitely plays a part too.

Wish me luck? Lol.

Last edited:
Lol, what ARE the dictators, who set the guidelines, going to make of posts 114 & 117 above?

In the old days, I'd likely be handstocked for a tomato throwing contest. And that wouldn't be so bad either I reckon.

Vs that whole public disembowlimg thing they had going back then, speaking of old fashioned punishments.

How is everybody? I haven't rolled in a few weeks. Just checking in.

Anybody been rolling, going to parties, festivals?

How is everybody? I haven't rolled in a few weeks. Just checking in.

Anybody been rolling, going to parties, festivals?
Well I did do a Nexus Flip at home just because, which was unstatisfying. Then in two weeks we had a crazy birthday party with friends, a real gourmet selection of psychedelics, which we all tried throughout the day.
Obviously we also had some MDMA for flipping, which I had my doubts about. I did take some in the end to support "the vibe" but the effect was so weak and boring I let my friends have my "booster" and flipped with extra 2C-B instead.
Now I'm doing a big MDMA tolerance break at least until summer so I can go to Ozora Festival and enjoy my roll there.
Gonna have to go with low doses of LSD for parties now.