Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

2021 MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs Social Thread

simstim

Bluelighter
How is everybody? I haven't rolled in a few weeks. Just checking in.

Anybody been rolling, going to parties, festivals?

ItsAFunThing

Bluelighter
How is everybody? I haven't rolled in a few weeks. Just checking in.

Anybody been rolling, going to parties, festivals?
Well I did do a Nexus Flip at home just because, which was unstatisfying. Then in two weeks we had a crazy birthday party with friends, a real gourmet selection of psychedelics, which we all tried throughout the day.
Obviously we also had some MDMA for flipping, which I had my doubts about. I did take some in the end to support "the vibe" but the effect was so weak and boring I let my friends have my "booster" and flipped with extra 2C-B instead.
Now I'm doing a big MDMA tolerance break at least until summer so I can go to Ozora Festival and enjoy my roll there.
Gonna have to go with low doses of LSD for parties now.

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Last weekend I rolled hard as fuck two days. First night I took 115mg of some stuff I had re-X’ed with methanol and was blown away, as I put it “reborn.” When it hit I literally melted into a puddle on the floor, the cold floor felt good on my head. Then as it gave way I started to slowly rise. It became apparent as I came back I was so gone I couldn’t even hear the music before. I felt my re-X definitely had an impact on the experience. Rest of the night was full of dancing, tons of conversations, the usual.

The next night I did some different stuff but similarly amazing experience. I hadn’t dance that hard in a long time, and my moves were so on point. The whole weekend flowed perfectly. Void Sound System had me impressed, actually outperformed the F1s.

One day I hope to have my own big rig so I can just eat MD at home and get the fuck down :)

-GC

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Could you explain the method that you used to 're-X'ed with methanol'
Point-by-step procedures would be great.
Thanks!

I could but will need to wait til I got the notes. To be honest though there seems to be some optimization needed. I just went with a pre-determined amount of methanol instead of slowly adding boiling methanol until it’s all dissolved, the latter being ideal.

The resulting crystals were like clear flakes when scraped and broken up, still had a slight safrole smell but less than before.

-GC

fasterfb

Bluelighter
I could but will need to wait til I got the notes. To be honest though there seems to be some optimization needed. I just went with a pre-determined amount of methanol instead of slowly adding boiling methanol until it’s all dissolved, the latter being ideal.

The resulting crystals were like clear flakes when scraped and broken up, still had a slight safrole smell but less than before.

-GC
Hey man, it would sure be interesting to see your optimized results if you ever do try it again.
I'm so happy that it all worked out so well for you :good vibes:

simstim

Bluelighter
Hey buddy nice to hear from you!

Doing well thanks. I haven't rolled in a long time either but thinking of getting some soon.

How have you been?
I'm hanging in there. I've substituted rolling for days on end with drinking for weeks on end. so, kinda rough actually.

I'm still alive though and not without hope.