• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

happy to see a healthy level of trash talk in here :)

i got tripped up this week by aj brown's sunday status - he was listed as questionable and, playing on monday night, i had to bench him and started james conner in his place which was not ideal. he ended up playing on monday night and had a solid game.

i went into monday night with only emmanuel sanders remaining and my opponent down 24pts but with derrick henry still to play. henry had a ~35pt monster but i scraped into a 1.5pt win with sanders netting me a crucial 11.6 pts.

i'm now in 6th place at 3-3 but i have prepared well for bye weeks and got a couple of injured receivers back so should do ok over the next 3 or 4 weeks.

alasdair

Nice!

Henry almost killed me yesterday in my big money league but i ended up with a 3 point win so im sitting at 5-1 over there

we go 200 a team 10 teams - 1st place wins 1300, 2nd 400, 3rd wins 200 and then we have the toilet bowl....the toilet bowl is the consolation bracket that 5th place through 8th place play and whoever wins that gets 100

fun times tho - im always a little depressed like Alexis is all-season long, when it all ends :cry:

:)

v9j3tLgh.png

that's the only difference between our league and my other league - a few more defensive positions and a little more specific

thats 3 D, 2 LB, 2 CB, 2 S

other than that, it's exactly the same - but with 10 teams, which i think we definitely need to have next year - i can get the other 2 spots filled if we can't get anybody else from here to join which would be preferable

Hmph, sadly in our league I am 3-3, which is definitely not preferable and leaves me in 5th place, narrowly missing the playoffs. I really hope I can right the ship and turn things around by the end. Another year I've had a solid team on paper, but couldnt win for one reason or another.

Hmph, sadly in our league I am 3-3, which is definitely not preferable and leaves me in 5th place, narrowly missing the playoffs. I really hope I can right the ship and turn things around by the end. Another year I've had a solid team on paper, but couldnt win for one reason or another.

So am i....you and i have lost and won the same week every week so far....

they really need to stop with the 6 teams on bye...there's 2 weeks when there's only 2 teams on bye and there's also an added week to the regular season - so i dont see why they're doing that

this week - my offense only has 2 players that i also fielded in week 1 - the rest are all different - so it's safe to say that i pretty much already have a different team than i had in week 1

and it always works like this for me - the team that i think is better out of the 2 leagues im in (i never do more than 2) always does worse and the mediocre team that i think i have, always does better

probably don't need the third IR or 6th bench spot after week 7. I need to find an injury report on some of these players. Mayfield and Jeudy.

It's time to get real weird with it. Gainwell checking into the lineup.

I know the obvious answer, and it's my current lineup change. K. Gainwell or J. Conner at RB? Conner is more productive, but I like having the guys from the Birds in the lineup. It makes eagles games interesting. You should be back to starters next week.

I'll decide before the fantasy pre game.

Had some byes and injuries, ended up having Sam darnold starting in two of my leagues, and I think I picked the Panthers over NY. Well... That didn't turn out so well.

Got me all of half a point I think

Had some byes and injuries, ended up having Sam darnold starting in two of my leagues, and I think I picked the Panthers over NY. Well... That didn't turn out so well.

I laugh so I won't cry

we both won again

so if it keeps going, im supposed to lose to mal this week haha

I feel like the cum dump of this league. :facepalm:
So Mal, the thing is, you might have not scored enough points, but at the same time, you have the most points allowed in the league. Meaning you've had really bad luck with who your opponents are, which isn't entirely your fault. I wouldn't beat yourself up too much.

we both won again

so if it keeps going, im supposed to lose to mal this week haha
Yeah, well if it keeps up, I'll still land in 5th place right outside the playoffs. Offfff course...

but to win last week, that took some skill

i think im about to win like 8 in a row - i like the way my team looks for the rest of the way at the moment

i don't know your scoring settings... how many points do you need in your league, typically speaking, to win a match?

in our league, about 150 will usually get it done.

alasdair