• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2021 Fantasy Football

That McNabb dude needs to fix his defense too - help him out @ions or send him here and we'll get him to do the same thing

Yea @Mr. Krinkle that’s my brother. We talked and are in agreement team defense is superior. He’s also recovering from covid and was in the hospital when he drafted. They gave him a treatment when we’re halfway through.

Yea @Mr. Krinkle that’s my brother. We talked and are in agreement team defense is superior. He’s also recovering from covid and was in the hospital when he drafted. They gave him a treatment when we’re halfway through.
It might be easier to set, but doesn't make it superior imo. Team Defense basically makes it so that defense is a non-factor. Most teams don't really even give you many points, you don't even really have to draft a defense you can probably just pick defenses up from the waiver wire and just play matchups. Boring, makes defense obsolete ime. With idp defenders actually matter

It might be easier to set, but doesn't make it superior imo. Team Defense basically makes it so that defense is a non-factor. Most teams don't really even give you many points, you don't even really have to draft a defense you can probably just pick defenses up from the waiver wire and just play matchups. Boring, makes defense obsolete ime. With idp defenders actually matter

i agree with that.....i don't like team defenses either

i think it's more a matter of getting used to it....it takes more skill than just throwing a team defense out there so it challenges you more....plus you start to learn more about that side of the ball when you know who is who

basically, you want defensive players that out there for all 3 downs....so the LB who wears the mic and calls the plays, he'll play close to 100% of the snaps...and he's usually the best player on defense to begin with....so that's the guy you want

strong safety is the other position you want because he gets a lot of tackles because he's not playing the outfield quite like the free safety....those hybrid safeties are the best because they'll play like a linebacker....more tackles - more points - so tackles are the stat that can be the most consistent from defense

well i hope he feels better soon....does he need to go on the covid list or can he still play?

im telling ya man - i think you're gonna like the IDP eventually - we'll revisit it at the end of the season and maybe you'll changer your mind

Ayahuasca ftw

ha! you're feeling it now arent ya....

half of my offense forgot to show up this week, and unless my 2 safeties go nuts tonight somehow, im taking the L to the Bawlers....he's got a pretty good team too

shiiiiiiiiit.....

Guess I'm just not cut out for the fantasy lyfe.

I'm doing better than I expected though, not having gotten any of my first choices.

Guess I'm just not cut out for the fantasy lyfe.

I'm doing better than I expected though, not having gotten any of my first choices.

i think you're a little too invested in Dallas players on offense....no td's for prescott today, but they have such a bad defense, he'll usually need to light it up to try to win ...so i think you'll be ok there - just an off week....maybe try to trade one of them? i wont take an offer on any Dallass players for anything so dont waste your time with me lol

and then Chandler Jones goose egged ya....i'd dump him for that for sure.....but keep working on it - you're not in that bad of shape

i had a pretty good week even though a couple of big names had a bad day.

kyler murray scored me ~40 points. godwin and higgins did ok. najee harris finally showed up and my tampa defense went nuts with two defensive tds.

aj brown and alvin kamara were disappointing but no need to panic there.

i'm up 21 point sheading in to monday night and my opponent has hockenson still to play.

alasdair

I told Mcnabby to set his defense. He did and is now favored. My big mouth. Lol.

who's mcnabby?

in our league nobody would dream of telling somebody they were starting a player who's not playing, or such.

you snooze you lose.

alasdair