• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Console 2020 Next Gen console specs are out !

I wanna play it so bad
Lol y'all can visit each others' towns now! She's so excited about the online component 'cause she's been playing the 3DS AC for like... 3 years now? Maybe 5? Idk how it holds her attention... then again, I lost two years of my life to Star Trek Online, so... who'm I to judge?

That's true in some ways. The computers will always be more powerful than consoles, period. No more useless discussions here. I think as a whole Hideo Kojima will change the industry. That man..

It's not that some of these are useless questions, Shady. Quite the contrary, it's rather that some of them are rather large questions that truly deserve a thread of their own. Build them and they will come, Shady, myself included. And if knowing my propensity to ramble on some of these questions just may lead us down a rabbit hole deep enough that no one who enters this thread may find their way out. ;) I'm going to try and be just a little less OC, too. I totally admit to being much tooo much like Sheldon Cooper and try my best to relate better each and every day.

@mal3volent please sop mentioning the switch. If I buy one of those now I'll never finish my game. 😄

PS Let;s make it clear I am just joking with you.

^Honestly, the Switch is easily the best system Nintendo has released since the Gamecube. I thought it was gimmicky, but it's actually really great that it has the screen for playing on the go; if I wana use the Xbox and play Fallout, my wife can usually get 4-6 hours out of the Switch battery and play her game while I play mine. It has literally stopped fights because we can both do our own thing. If I had a child, I'd be like, you're getting a Switch, kid, cause I ain't sharing TV time lol.

How big are your hands though? I have big 6'1" man hands... I can't play the Switch, the buttons are all so close together, it was obviously designed for tiny Jap hands. Reminds me of how I feel every time I get in or out of my MX-5, a feeling of "I DO NOT FIT," lol. Not fun driving with the top up... but those Japs sure know how to build a car. Reliability/ease of working on it is higher than any car I've ever had. It's 20 years old and people who ride in it always comment how much they like it. When I say it's a 2000 model year they're always shocked.

Last edited: