• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

He joined a team with elite receivers and brought elite players with him. Tom is the goat, but let's not pretend he doesn't have an all star cast around him.

let's not pretend he doesn't have an all star cast around him

who's pretending? of course he's had talented pass catchers to throw to in his career at new england and now tampa bay. i don't see anybody denying that, certainly not me.

look at that last record: holds the record for most different td targets

he's thrown td's to 77 different receivers.

alasdair

who's pretending? of course he's had talented pass catchers to throw to in his career at new england and now tampa bay. i don't see anybody denying that, certainly not me.

look at that last record: holds the record for most different td targets

he's thrown td's to 77 different receivers.

alasdair

plenty of people denying it. Leader of the pack Skip Bayless, who keeps referring to them as the Succaneers prior to Bradys arrival.

MVP.. yep

aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers

All I can do is laugh at these penalties. Has Tom ever seen a flag that didn't go his way? Jesus Christ.

chiefs aren't down 28-9 because of bad officiating.

alasdair

Sure they are.

I literally just watched Tampa get away with three different calls KC got penalized for in the first half. Blatant ones.

Doesn't take all that much skill for an all star team built in a laboratory to stomp out another team once their momentum has been stolen away.

You might have an argument if the same exact thing didn't happen two weeks ago.

• mahomes has 75 yards and 3.3 yards per attempt.
  • the whole kc team has <100 yards on the ground
  • kc wide receivers have 20 yards combined
and kc losing 28-9 is not their fault?

ok. i'll agree to disagree and enjoy the 4th quarter of the game :)

alasdair

Watching Tom Brady over the years has brought a slew of emotions for me. I started off disliking hime when he would fume after he lost and almost act like a like a local spoiled varsity hero. But as the years went on he did mature. Learned all aspects of the game. He record stands as his validation to how talented he is. I mean before last night I thought he should retire, but coming onto a new team and winning the Superbowl is totally impressive. Worth it to watch.

I started liking Tom when he congratulated Eli Manning on a Superbowl win in a genuine way. I mean Brady has done it ALL. But as a life long Giants fan the only thing he could not do (etched in my mind) was beat the Giants in the Superbowl...............twice.

Peyton Manning is the only other quarterback that won the super bowl with more than one team. Tom Brady is the other.