• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

I had a dream that underdog Chiefs beat the good Vikings.

Is this plausible?

The vikings kicker missed a 30 yard field goal because the wind blew it backward lol.

As much as I did not have any hope for full NFL season it is nice to see that they did not shut it down because of positive COVID tests. But the NFL is doing better than most entertainment. I see people on prime time shows taking thei masks off, talking to each other right in the face and then when they leave put the mask on like it is just just a fashionable thing. Anyway glad to see the NFL coasting along.

Giants-Browns, both 3rd in their division tonight. One thing I notice with Daniel Jones. He is another quarterback that is not afraid to be tackled.

Correct, I think both are second. I read the stats upside down. :)

I had a dream that underdog Chiefs beat the good Vikings.
Well they are neck and neck with the Saints as they go into overtime. Not sure what it is with Christmas Eve games they always seem action packed. Cousins is ready to throw.

Some past game game between Vikings and Saints today was being shown. I noticed the absence of masks. I am at my parents and after a long nap tuned in to NFLHD and was like cool but in the back of my head I thought the game was tomorrow being half asleep. lol Either that or I slipped through a time warp.

So we will see what the 2020 Christmas Day game between these two brings.

Last edited:
Well folks last weekend of the first season. I agree with @JackARoe that the NFL has done a pretty damn good job of carrying off the season so far.

this is disconcerting going into the playoffs, but I have not been his biggest fan. And holy shit these football players are getting paid way to much. I love football, but good lord they play an entertaining game a handful of times a year. I have seen this really turning some people off of football lately. I’ll still watch, but I see where they are coming from.

Bears are in a must win and we want the win too.. should be a good rivalry game.. but I think we will send them packing. They have a pretty decent d line. Go Pack Go

it’s refreshing to watch football today without worrying about my fantasy team :)

lots on the line today.

alasdair

Pack takes the NFC.. nice show.. GO PACK GO

Wild card weekend is looking great.

Here comes 2nd season

Damn, I was kind of wanting another Giants game. Congrats Washington for NFC East.

Rivers was so close. Kinda feel bad for the guy. Idk if he'll come back next year.

welp I'm 0 for 1 so far lol.

28 points in the first quarter last night for the Browns... the most points scored in a single quarter EVER in a playoff game.