• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

Two players on ATL are positive for coved,, See how this plays out, GB has them Monday night. What are you guys thinking?

Dude I'm soooo fucking bummed man fuck.
i wanted to see cam vs mahomes
fuck everything

So Tues night football .. can't say that im very excited, but then again I don't watch much tv and have no idea what its consumers are going through.

Fucking Vegas.. been riding them the whole beginning here and I jump off this week and they spank KC.

Tues night football yeah!

I have to say watcching the Giants/Cowboys game I got upset when Dac got hurt and I am a Giants fan. That was a nasty fracture. I watched until Dallas scored again and had to turn it off.

Also someday I will keep up with the city changes. I still look for the Houston Oilers or Baltimore Colts. So the Las Vegas Raiders is going to take getting use too. I remember when the NFL added the Jaguars and Panthers, one of the first games I saw was them playing the Jets. I remember thinking it figures, the Jets are getting beat by a team I never heard of. :D

All I can say, is that being a Washington sports fan is infinite sorrow. The baseball team came through once but watching this football team after years is straight up degrading.

Shit you got the Wizards too...
Georgetown...
DC United ...

😅

oh man.

Yep, I've really only had Gilbert Arenas and Bradley Beal as good basketball players in my life. Hasn't been since like 78 with Unseld that they've done anything really. But those Nat's series last year were all incredible.

Basically rooting for Baltimore at this point realistically when it comes to football, although I think WFT has a good defense brewing up, just needs the secondary to do their job.

Yep, I've really only had Gilbert Arenas and Bradley Beal as good basketball players in my life. Hasn't been since like 78 with Unseld that they've done anything really. But those Nat's series last year were all incredible.

Basically rooting for Baltimore at this point realistically when it comes to football, although I think WFT has a good defense brewing up, just needs the secondary to do their job.

yeah, and Rivera is a good coach too, if he gets the right players that will work in his system. I liked him in Charlotte , but he just never fit with Cam. And he was too loyal to his coaching staff, never wanted to mix it up.

the crazy thing is your division is still up for grabs

yeah, and Rivera is a good coach too, if he gets the right players that will work in his system. I liked him in Charlotte , but he just never fit with Cam. And he was too loyal to his coaching staff, never wanted to mix it up.

the crazy thing is your division is still up for grabs

Yeah, Rivera is a solid guy and I hope he works out.

This year I haven't done any fantasy leagues, and I didn't re-up on my hulu live or pay for regular cable. Thus I've really only been able to watch the youtube highlight reels. But from what I've seen, there are some bright spots, accompanied by the typical losing in spectacular fashion. I made the mistake of being in the stadium the other year when CHI played @ WAS. Khalil Mack literally devoured our poor QB at the time (Case Keenum), he was sacked 4 times, fumbled 3 times, and tossed 3 picks. It was miserable and I left early.

Watching Terry Mclaurin play has been the brightest spot the past year, he will be a star for sure.

People talk shit on the NFC East, but imo it's the most competitive division. The records look bad but that's because all of the teams actually compete w/ each other and you never know who's gonna pull through. I would hate to be an AFC East fan, with the pats winning every year.

NFC east is only division to have all SB winning teams, and all 4 franchises are historically exceptional.

Last edited: