• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

I was looking in TDS for the falcons thread, but I guess I’ll post in here. Atlanta gonna Atlanta. Prolly the most embarrassing loss since 28-3 super bowl.

I got the football blues too, cam played so well last night. I was already thinking about how awesome it was gonna be when we won, then we didn't. Fuck fuck Fucky fuck.

pretty good monday night game and a solid win for the raiders.

alasdair

4Qbf5L0.jpg

I'm shocked CAR is last. I haven't kept up outside the pats but damn.

Mal are you more a pats fan now or what? I never asked which team holds your heart.

I'm shocked CAR is last. I haven't kept up outside the pats but damn.

Mal are you more a pats fan now or what? I never asked which team holds your heart.

I guess more of a pats fan now because Cam is there. if all the crew had stayed at Carolina it would've been a tough call. But Luke and Olsen both left with Cam. It's just not the same. Those three were the heart of the team.

now Christian is injured too, which I think is what lead to their #32 ranking...

And he looks good, too.

I guess Cam can do "calculus".

On the second touchdown last week when he ran it in (twice with the penalty), the first time, he fucking put his head right into the hip of a line backer.

Mal here's the shove/hit i was talking about from Winovich:

I've already put enough effort into trying to hook you up with the footage. If you really care you'd remember.

Ah, look at me, i sound like a bitch.

My appointment is not until Monday. I had already arranged to have someone watch my dogs today. I'm such a fuck up.

And he looks good, too.

I guess Cam can do "calculus".

On the second touchdown last week when he ran it in (twice with the penalty), the first time, he fucking put his head right into the hip of a line backer.

Mal here's the shove/hit i was talking about from Winovich:

that was fucking awesome. Winovich totally cucked that guy. He has nice hair too.
we shoulda won that fuckin game man. It was right there. Damn.
we still got this.

kansas city looked amazing last night. mahomes' td pass to tyreek hill was a thing of beauty.

they play the pats next week! come on!

alasdair