• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

GB offence was money.. D looked pretty decent and should improve significantly. Chi coming back for the win.. looking good week one.

Cam is deadly as a runner + passer.

Was cute when he slipped for a loss.

But all in all he's breaking ankles and throwing bullets.

Week one is looking good, although of course I have to wait till tomorrow to see what the Giants do. I am use to the Sun night Giants/Cowboys games to kick off the season.

I hope it is sustainable. Looks like the NFL put some thought into the safety of it. They were showing a complex trace detector that was cool.

What do you think mal.. classy as fk right there. High rolling nfl necklace thieves. Start the countdown until ghetto ends up with paid supervised secure housing.

Yeah...funny thing is Cam is actually the one getting called ghetto on Twitter.

VsCALYD.jpg

Brady tried to run last week. Thinks he's cam. IIRC he did a slide to protect his pretty boy face. Yelled when he threw a pick.

Just a garbage person in general. Lol.

I really wanted to pick the panthers and against Brady, I just really think they may be tanking this year.

Bengals have been so bad for so long. I actually have a little bengal figurine from a hospital gift shop that my brother picked out for me when I was born lol.

I was looking in TDS for the falcons thread, but I guess I’ll post in here. Atlanta gonna Atlanta. Prolly the most embarrassing loss since 28-3 super bowl.