GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
I've already put enough effort into trying to hook you up with the footage. If you really care you'd remember.

Ah, look at me, i sound like a bitch.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
My appointment is not until Monday. I had already arranged to have someone watch my dogs today. I'm such a fuck up.

mal3volent

Staff member
And he looks good, too.

I guess Cam can do "calculus".

On the second touchdown last week when he ran it in (twice with the penalty), the first time, he fucking put his head right into the hip of a line backer.

Mal here's the shove/hit i was talking about from Winovich:

that was fucking awesome. Winovich totally cucked that guy. He has nice hair too.
we shoulda won that fuckin game man. It was right there. Damn.
we still got this.

mal3volent

Staff member
Dude I'm soooo fucking bummed man fuck.
i wanted to see cam vs mahomes
fuck everything

mal3volent

Staff member
I just feel sorry for Cam. He was flying so high.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
So Tues night football .. can't say that im very excited, but then again I don't watch much tv and have no idea what its consumers are going through.

Fucking Vegas.. been riding them the whole beginning here and I jump off this week and they spank KC.

JackARoe

Bluelighter
Tues night football yeah!

I have to say watcching the Giants/Cowboys game I got upset when Dac got hurt and I am a Giants fan. That was a nasty fracture. I watched until Dallas scored again and had to turn it off.

Also someday I will keep up with the city changes. I still look for the Houston Oilers or Baltimore Colts. So the Las Vegas Raiders is going to take getting use too. I remember when the NFL added the Jaguars and Panthers, one of the first games I saw was them playing the Jets. I remember thinking it figures, the Jets are getting beat by a team I never heard of. :D