• Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Football 2020-2021 NFL Discussion

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
Wow

Not sure I want to play KC with Henne any more than I did with Mahomes

Good season to the Browns will be fun to see them and their fans finally get some good football for years to come

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
man, what a let down for the browns right there

defender made a heck of a football play but it was definitely illegal to lead with the crown of the helmet like that

as a panthers fan I know how hard it is to stomach no calls like that...

I mean what in the fuck does the nfl pay these idiots for?

The literal most important thing for them to detect is a shot to the head , yet they almost never do.

deficiT

Moderator: DC, TDS
Staff member
as a panthers fan I know how hard it is to stomach no calls like that...

I mean what in the fuck does the nfl pay these idiots for?

The literal most important thing for them to detect is a shot to the head , yet they almost never do.
Overall the NFL officiating rules are straight garbage. They let bad calls slide over stupid tacky technicalities all the time. It's stupid. Just make the right call. Fuck the overbearing guidelines about penalties and reviews and all that shit. It would make for a much better game.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Alright Rodgers Brady rematch this season. Rodgers lost his shit uncharacteristically in that game and I think that bodes well for us,

Always love this pick of Tommy..

I can hear a teen girls scream when I look at it.. but he doesn't have his seven rings on. Wont matter he goes down this year.

Deru

Moderator: CEPS
Staff member
I'm wondering what they were thinking to kick a field goal there, that was seriously difficult to watch at the end.

mal3volent

Staff member
That was pretty awkward at the end. I probably noticed 10 bad no calls throughout the game, most favoring TB, then at the most crucial play the latest flag of all time comes out also in their favor.

Nice storyline going into the Super Bowl though and that's what matters I guess.

mal3volent

Staff member
it was late but the call was correct.

alasdair

yeah it was technically correct. My implication was that the calls seemed selective and the officiating inconsistent throughout the game. It was as though the ref was going to keep the flag then was pressured into throwing it.

just being honest.

neversickanymore

Staff member
it was late but the call was correct.

alasdair

pretty chippy for the playoffs esp compared to the end of second half interference that caused a 14 point shift going into half. But champions push though, get lucky or even cheat. but they win,

Sure i'm upset but we had a great season, Thank you Pack.. class act.

mal3volent

Staff member
Gonna be a hell of an off-season in the nfl. Lots of people gonna be on the move.

mal3volent

Staff member
@neversickanymore , if Aaron leaves are you still a GB fan or a fan of wherever he lands? I had to answer this question last year with Cam.

neversickanymore

Staff member
Green and Gold is the color of my blood. I have Rogers back wherever he lands, but pretty sure we have the honor of at least one more season. He is an unbelievable quarterback and competitor... losing at any level tares him up. I think GB has become quite spoiled, in our defense we are one of the smallest and the most hard core markets in nfl football. Ditching Rodgers is insane and leading the charge would be the local yokel press who's jobs would be utterly gone if GB tanks for a few years. Yeah fuckers start posting for internet jobs.. lol. Rogers is a lion you fools aren't. We went from Favre, gunslinger that so many fans from so many kind teams loved to watch to Rodgers and he is a scientist. Sure just going to have another one slide in just in time. Where you guys going to be if reality sets in? So some of the fans around here are up in arms we didn't make it to the SB.. well shit people GB has one of the top four playoff running accomplishments of all time.. there are only two teams that make it.

Love u PACK!!! Keep Rolling