• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2019 NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge! [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one perfect bracket left in any of the online bracket challenges...no Duke in the final

Bv0OxV2.jpg

Hmmm I think I'm fucked. Tennessee killed two of my brackets, pretty much.

My other is still alive, but problem is it has the same champ as cj so I don't think there's much of a chance

BiteThePillowImGoingInDry had several correct upset picks going into the elite eight, but is banking on Michigan over Duke, Gonzaga, and NC.

Amanda Byne's Wisconsin final four pick is proving to fuck her big time.

^ is a cheater steadily maintaining 3rd place, with top BPI picks.

Last edited:
Can't win em all.

Had I not put all 3 eggs into the NC basket I would have saved one for Purdue this year. I'll be cheering for them or Kentucky to take down Duke or hopefully Duke will fall earlier so I'm still watching a few games.

RIP me
RIP pretty much everyone

Except madness
idk how you did it
you crazy mfer

I fuckin wanted to end it all when UK lost, it was such a close battle the entire way
then duke lost, and I felt slightly better
but then I thought damn, if uk had just pulled that out they would have had no one in their way
i honestly believe auburn was the only team that could take us down
fuck

oh well
on to next season
lets see who leaves and who sticks around

Auburn has a legit shot which makes me want to puke

Call me a fair weather fan or a homer or whatever, but once my Gators were knocked out, I haven't watched a single game. Not one. There's been some exciting ones, I know, but idgaf in general. Instead, I'm watching the transfer portal on kids leaving our program this season (most wouldn't have gotten playing time next year, they didn't this year and we have better players coming in) and wondering what our coach will do to get some transfers in. We spent most of this season trying to figure out what kind of team we are. The coach even admitted it, and said he played slow-ball at the end of the season, even though he hates it that is what the roster (HIS ROSTER!) was built for. He better not fk around and waste half a season or more trying to figure out what kind of team we are again.

Looking at the final four, idunno. MichSt vs TT I kept picking MichSt just because of Izzo's history - he'll have the team prepared. I think TT is tickled the slipper still fits but it gets broken on Saturday. UVA vs AU, part of me wants to see UVA win it all one year after losing as a 1 seed in the opening round. Then I look at AU and my S-E-C kicks in...do I pull for the conference, or do I fear the hype and recruiting power it will give them gong into next year? My gut says AU powers thru the chokehold defense of UVA, but MichSt will be waiting and will handle them. MichSt (ugh..B10) ftw.

Congrats madness
Which of your brackets will win?
Very exciting stuff

CH can still win!

Auburn with ten unanswered loses by a 3 pt Foul? Get out of here.

I think it'll be BiteThePillow - let's go Spartans

Status
Not open for further replies.