• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • BL Sports News
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Football 2019/2020 NFL Discussion Thread v. Superman Returns...and then leaves again

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
It's that time folks.
Less than a month.

How's everyone feeling as the preseason games are starting tomorrow? What's your prediction for your team this year?

Cam addressed his shoulder. He got the surgery he needed. His recovery/training process was intense and his body has never looked better.

One step at a time, but don't be surprised if he's in the MVP race at the end of the season. Him and Norv have really been clicking. He's got a team around him this year.

Last edited:

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
FML... seriously...if this turns out to be significant I'm /myself

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Making a hangman's knot in the Aokigahara forest.
If Rams perform really well I would love to see it.

P.S. KC fans are the worst. Show up to the venue, bitch because it takes you 2 hours to get your ticket scanned and then 3-4 hours later you BITCH AT THE SAME PEOPLE because your team WON. Terrible fucking human beings. If you can't enjoy your team's victory THEN YOU DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL. Simple as that.

cj

Moderator: H&R, MH
Staff member
I'm going to the Vikings cardinals game tomorrow. Interested to see how Murray looks at qb.

Tough break for Cam. Really feel like those hits are accumulating at this point in his career

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Making a hangman's knot in the Aokigahara forest.
Cowboys beat Rams 14-0? Not their season.

Gotta love August 10th results: Chiefs 38, Bengals 17. Undoubtedly the Chiefs fans were still enraged and somehow less satisfied than the Begnals' fans.

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Well opening Thursday against the bears.. so much for foreplay. I guess lets get right into it then. I think I would prefer a little flirting or at least some rough housing. But this season its a strait to business. I have some butterflies and we need to come out swinging.. esp with all that talk about how that D may have our number. That talk is bear shit anyway.

Last edited: