• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball 2019-2020 NCAA Basketball: the Road to cAtlanta.

uh yeah...

1. we're young, only upper classman is Blackshear (grad transfer) who is good but may not be ready to lead the youngsters
  2. our roster has 2-3 players for continuity from last year, but essentially starting from scratch
  3. our coach is often criticized for two main things - players regress rather than develop, and our offense is stand around and watch

Pick one, they all apply, but yeah, we were lucky the other team started missing down the stretch. Towson showed better offensive movement and open shots, more aggressive defense and generally outplayed us. We have a LOT more talent, but it doesn't know how to play together yet so we didn't win on that...they other team lost.

So, pres-season #6, lost at home to unranked F$U and drop to #15, lost on the road to unranked Uconn and drop out of the rankings. Stellar.

As an added bonus, we're in the Charleston Classic this weekend with a chance to rematch against Towson (we barely beat at home) and Uconn. Yay!

Yikes. I won't be able to listen to any commentary on ESPN at all this year. They hate the SEC even when we're doing well. Now all they're gonna talk about are UK and Florida's losses.

Guess that's what happens when 95% of your staff are former ACC players, coaches, assistants etc

@TheLoveBandit im kinda shitting myself over this uk/Louisville game later this month. Everyone's hyping them up, and half our team is injured or banged up. Idk if Sestina will be back by then or not. I doubt it.

They're kicking Michigan's ass atm.

Went to the UF game last night against Providence, played in Brooklyn as part of a 3game-6team tournament of sorts. Was nice to see them live, and see them not fk up another win where they out talent the other team and trump that by out-stupiding them. Who knows, maybe a team that started the season ranked 6th can sniff the top25 again...someday...before we go NIT.

Went to the UF game last night against Providence, played in Brooklyn as part of a 3game-6team tournament of sorts. Was nice to see them live, and see them not fk up another win where they out talent the other team and trump that by out-stupiding them. Who knows, maybe a team that started the season ranked 6th can sniff the top25 again...someday...before we go NIT.

I think you guys will get back on track. No reason to worry when conference play hasn't even started!

The UK/Utah game isn't until 11PM tonight. Jesus!

Hm, we play Ut State Saturday. Wonder if there is a PAC12-SEC thing going on.

I don't think so, we're in Vegas all week. We got tOSU after Utah.

UT State is in the mountain west... 10-2...good luck!

I'v recorded our last to games and haven't had time to watch shit. Like, I can barely check scores these days. I need the world to slow down a bit.

Damn @TheLoveBandit ... whataya gonna do when a team shoots like that? Not much you can do. Mizzou was on fire.

i Must say, I'm loving watching UNC this season. :ROFLMAO:

watching the auburn game today?

Watched some. Love seeing our freshman coming along. Hate seeing we have as many made baskets as turn-overs early in the first half (10!!).

The season will be chaos in march madness. Nobody wants to reach (and keep) top 10 rankings - it's the kiss of death, you lose to an unranked. Could be ANYONE's game come March.