• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2005 Christmas Dinner on Bluelight.

Nope, I finished work on wednesday =D

Btw LP... I checked the label and it said that: "This product may contain carrot".

So it looks like you could be in luck.

It also said: "This product may have been manufactured on machinery which processes LSD".

Shit so any which way I'm in luck right?

Dinner could be interesting :)

And Moebro got to love being drunk when called about work. It's the perfect excuse, unless it happens too frequently (then you just look like an alcoholic which wouldn't be too much of a stretch of the imagination).

Drinking another coopers now which a delightful topless brunette happened to bring when she noticed my last was somewhat empty. So thoughtful :)

lostpunk5545 said:
And Moebro got to love being drunk when called about work. It's the perfect excuse, unless it happens too frequently (then you just look like an alcoholic which wouldn't be too much of a stretch of the imagination).

Drinking another coopers now which a delightful topless brunette happened to bring when she noticed my last was somewhat empty. So thoughtful :)

Too often :(

and where did you obtain this topless brunette from?
I wish to subscribe to this theory...

Mazdan made sure there would be plenty of topless waitresses and waiters abundant.

Anyways, gotta fly folks, sorry to miss the dinner later on, but have a great night all :)

*sorry* ;)

lostpunk5545 said:

Didn't you say your mum got you the beers?

Jesus, don't tell everyone :)

It's just a part time job so she can pay off my christmas presents :)

Last edited:
Just popping in to wish you all a Happy Festivus :D

grievances.jpg

Take part in the official Festivus poll ;)

Happy Christ-massss All! :)

though i've said it in a million other threads!

stay safe and be happy! i'll be around today...doing a fucking assignment, would you believe it? :X

^^ Fucking nutcase. It's Christmas!! It's the time to be drinking!

well it's 2pm and that assignment hasn't been touched

heinekens however, have

yay for overestimating myself as per usual! :D

<3 love staying up really late and drinking.
cos you wake up in the afternoon when its not too early to start again.

rinse. repeat.

whats a good cocktail for afternoon christmas breakfast?

bloody marys would be quite festive looking, with the red and green and all :D

heineken is a festive looking beer

much beer, much swimming, much lego.

christmas is the awesome and dinner is still to come!

merry christmas all :)

MoeBro said:
long island iced teas

I hear good things about this drink.........never had one but wont ever be able to say that again after 7.30 as Im attending a cocktail party and thats number one drink off the bat.

My mate said it has five shots?...........luddy nora.

I had to work for a short bit today when a guys hot water service stuffed up.......all good now........made me feel good I guess.......heh, nothin better to do.

Hope everyone has enjoyed the waiters and waitresses............specially after 9.00pm last night...............what about that john Holmes immitator aye????????

I heard a few of the waitresses were prepared to rub a bit of tit in a few faces..........hope u got lucky..........lol.

still plenty of drinks to go arround............and food aplenty including some vege stuff for the veges..........lol.

Drink up one and all.

5 shots:
tequila
vodka
triple sec
white rum
gin

lemon juice
coke

sheer alcoholic pleasure