• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2004 Mushroom season( Victoria)

/\ i got a few little babies from my patch on the way to uni yesterday...... so yeh that was suprising........ I think it may be still be worth going hunting out down your way as they are more likely to still be there.... but yeh do it soon :D

yup they are still out there all right! especialy with the current weather we are getting

yeh they are still out there.. still finding shit loads.. still good pins around also.. the season lives

t44.jpg

some nice 'forest' subs found deep within the otway ranges recently

I need to go on a hunt I'm thinkin - dunno where to go - but shall be soon - I wasn't sure whether the season was over either! Bring it on!

I've GIVEN up. Too cold I think. Hadn't the best season but managed to trip about 10 times this season. I'm actually enjoying them again. Look forward to next season as I always over do it and end up hating them.

im still finding patches here and there.. and even new pins.. the season is still alive but slowly winding down

For real

I came back with about 100 yesterday which I was happy with. I reckon they'll be growing for a while still but I'm lacking the motivation to keep going out and getting them.

^ Impressive =D Amazingly I found a new patch today, dozens of beautiful subs, completely 'unharvested', found by a complete fluke AND found in an inner suburb location - not 5 minutes walk from my house! Oh happy day :)

I had all but given up on the season but miraculously the shroom gods smile on me again! :)

I thought that since Melbournes weather is giving us shroomers one last glimmer of hope that this thread deserves one last *BUMP* for this season...

Im definately going to set out on a final expedition tomorrow. I have noticed while walking to campus and such that many other sorts of mushrooms are coming up again all fresh and goodly that theres no reason that the good'ol subs aren't up for a final tour :/

About this time last year after a final good rain I happened across a new patch of quite a few in the suburbs and was most pleased. I am certain that this rain will bring forth a few final patches here and there...

Fingers crossed anyway...

Heeeeelp yall!

I'm a newbie...

Need some advice on a few issues like such as:-
quantities to be taken,
methods even,
length of time that one can store dried shrooms,
precautions to take when handelling (bruising?, etc)
and if possible a definative method of storing and handelling..

uuummmm...
I think that's about it, if you have any other useful info I would really apreciate it, I wanna get back to nature,

Thanks...

Peace!=D

Nooooooo!.... It's soooo long, consumtion (how much) is the only thing that really eludes me!

Ok, I'll save you the pain. If the mushrooms are dried out, then a good/heavy trip is about 2.5 - 3.0g. I like to do anywhere between 2.0 & 3.0 grams. Seems to be the sweet-spot. Venturing over 3g+ is when stuff gets really interesting ;)

Ahhhh Thanks... I was thinkin' about that area, maybe drop half that with a pill! I've just been researching... It takes alot of effort to get onto shrooms, I know... But I'm slowly reading this whole thread for a start!

2.5 - 3g of dried subs is a good/heavy trip?

i've tripped WAY hard on 4 small mushrooms which i'd say is more like 1 dried gram. sub's have a tendancy to vary wildly in potency, so its difficult to work out dosage... basically unless you standardise a batch by powdering them then you can't work out how hard you are going to trip.

i think a fairly strong trip would be more like 2g dried... 2.5 - 3 grams is heading into EXTREME territory... most people would have a good time on 1.5g.

Sub's, like most woodloving mushrooms are very potent... it's generally accepted that they're twice as potent as cubensis, and most people would regard an eighth (3.5g) of cubensis as a good fairly strong trip.

the dose curve for mushrooms is very steep... 1-2 grams of cubensis would have someone barely tripping. double that dose, and things start getting wild!

As has been said many times before, there is no harm in starting with a low does such as 1g before going higher. This can allow you to guage the strength of the mushrooms you have as they can very greatly in potency.
They can be left in a dry dark place for years if looked after proply. Try the search function with exactly what you want to know, Im sure you will get a result you need. see the "Search this Thread:" option
it is just down there..------------------------------>

Talking of dosage I used to boil an unweighed amount into a pot a drink away. Doing this you had no idea of the potency or intensity of the experience, this sometimes ended up being negative experiences. I am enjoying them recently again as I've decided to way up dried powder around the 1.5 gram mark. With drying them you now and can regulate your dose increasing the chance of a positive trip.