• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2003/04 v 2005/06 ice tales

Man its a fucking lottery hey, I recently came across the purest most fucking kick-u-up the asre euphoric meth. But before that it was pretty shyte.

"Zanieaol.nu: Kiddies - meth is evil, thats all there is to it."

Thats a little sweeping dude. I'm sure alot of people could say the same about G or MDMA. Granted it's alot easier to fuck up yer life with meth but there are people who can manage occasional use.

zaineaol.nu said:
Kiddies - meth is evil, thats all there is to it.

i used to think people who said this were ignorant and had no idea how 'good' meth was. now i am battling with my own demons. even people who lack in that 'addictive personality' i hear about so often, those who are strong-willed, can find themselves in trouble. i find it easy to say no to most things in certain circumstances, except meth.

IMO, it really is way too expensive for such an uneventful high (don't pounce on me for this, this is just my personal beleif, i would rather a psychedelic high). i would compare it to a gambling habit - it eats up all your money and you keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole (and your chances of making it out are about the same in either case). and you can never return to the the small amount with which you began.

the worst part is that, knowing all this, he who is addicted to meth will still find himself inlove with the drug. as am i.

ahhh but that's just my little side-tracked rant. and to add to the subject (heh) the last time i saw any decent crystal meth on the western side of aus, would have been over a year ago, and even then it was a rare find! i guess it's just because it's getting too easy to rip people off?

Hmm I have no issues with recent quality.

I'm glad I've never had any significant issues with usage like many people in this thread have. I don't think meth is evil and in fact, find it quite enjoyable. I also know it well enough now to give it a lot of respect and use it occasionally only (like every couple of months). Some will say "it will eventually get you too", but I've been to the edge once, looked over, didn't like what I saw and took a step back. I like my general mental clarity too much for it to become an issue again. Yes, there is such thing as relatively responsible meth usage (of course, it's not particularly good for you in general yadda yadda). However, I do agree that many people currently using/abusing it shouldn't really be going near it at all.

To continue the semi-off-topic conversation, I'm quite surprised that people even have access to 4-MAR anymore. I remember it being quite notorious around 15 years ago, but these days I couldn't find it if I tried.

Insane Platypus said:
I'm glad I've never had any significant issues with usage like many people in this thread have. I don't think meth is evil and in fact, find it quite enjoyable. I also know it well enough now to give it a lot of respect and use it occasionally only (like every couple of months). Some will say "it will eventually get you too", but I've been to the edge once, looked over, didn't like what I saw and took a step back. I like my general mental clarity too much for it to become an issue again. Yes, there is such thing as relatively responsible meth usage (of course, it's not particularly good for you in general yadda yadda). However, I do agree that many people currently using/abusing it shouldn't really be going near it at all.

I second that. I have seen and read people's bad experiences with meth/ice addiction and I just can't fathom how one could get sucked in like that.
I, myself, have a predisposition to alcohol abuse, but I know for a fact that I couldn't handle living a life being "spun" all week. One, or maybe two nights once in a blue moon is enough for me and I find the comedown to long-lasting and unbearable to want to do it too soon again. So, it's the negative after-effects that make me keep my distance from using it too often.

Plus, I have issues getting to sleep as it is. I don't need the meth to make that worse for me and when I finally do fall asleep, I treasure and value it too much. It's not really an evil drug. No drug or inanimate object/substance is "evil". People make decisions, sometimes foolish ones, and as a result of this, they will suffer, sometimes, grave consequences. But, I do agree with what others have said too. If you abuse meth/ice too often, it will drag you down. But, keep in mind, there are responsible ways to use any drug.

kyon said:
To continue the semi-off-topic conversation, I'm quite surprised that people even have access to 4-MAR anymore. I remember it being quite notorious around 15 years ago, but these days I couldn't find it if I tried.

I personally think if anyone does get the real deal "Ice" (4-MAR), it's just luck of the draw and it has been just sold as crystal methamphetamine/Ice anyways. I don't think most meth dealers have even heard of 4-Methyl-Aminorex, and they just label their product as Ice all the time. Sometimes inadvertently selling what people think is meth, but is in-fact 4-MAR.

Diacetylus said:
I personally think if anyone does get the real deal "Ice" (4-MAR), it's just luck of the draw and it has been just sold as crystal methamphetamine/Ice anyways. I don't think most meth dealers have even heard of 4-Methyl-Aminorex, and they just label their product as Ice all the time. Sometimes inadvertently selling what people think is meth, but is in-fact 4-MAR.

Indeed. The use of inconsistent slang for any given substance is more than likely to blame for this kind of problem (actually are there any comprehensive drug slang dictionaries aside from places like UrbanDictionary, which also say which countries use which term? That would be an interesting read.)

Of course, if the dealer actually sampled their own shit, they would know straight away what it is. All they need to know in order to confirm meth vs. 4-MAR is how long it lasts. I don't know of much other stuff that lasts as long as 4-MAR as well as being common enough for a dealer to actually find.

Diacetylus said:
But, to each his own. :\

As for Gbl/1,4b, it's not like there comes no problems from abusing this substance either. I, personally went through a pretty bad stint with the stuff last year and went through hell from the withdrawls and I was only using the stuff for approximately 3 weeks (of course, dosing ridiculously around the clock).
The physical withdrawls from G/1,4b , can in some cases be very life threatening, not unlike alcohol withdrawl.

Off topic, just had to say I hear you on this one. A living nightmare going through something like this.