• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

2003/04 v 2005/06 ice tales

Sydney seems to have higher quality crystal than other states, the stuff my friends and i pick up around here is rarely anything other than big completely clear shards that last ages and leave no marks on the bowl. Shitty crystal would definetely seem to be the exception rather than the rule but that it's hard to say whether this would hold for the whole of Sydney.

Preme213 said:
ROFL @ using SWIM and then sayin 'I' six words later.

Oh geez, you must'nt of been a very good english student !

Read it out, over and over again. Again.

That sentence didn't implicate me whatsoever? Don't see how.

Do you really think that using the word SWIM is going to do anything to stop you implicating yourself?

Could anyone point me in the direction of a how-to acetone (I'm presuming) cleaning guide or something? This is the first time I've heard of such a process.

RAiAMiNO said:
Could anyone point me in the direction of a how-to acetone (I'm presuming) cleaning guide or something? This is the first time I've heard of such a process.

Search the forums, its been discussed a few times. Word of warning though, the process of washing can look like your producing if you get caught in the act.

hummm... y are people complaining there aint no quality crystal going around?? im from melb. there is man. i ordered 0.25 from my deela.. he gave me the whole 0.25 in a rock. 1 rock. to say the least, i was happy. i IV it. when i smoke it, theres a very slight brown stain left... tiny. appearance... clear clean pure crystal. i've had greyish, slightly wet crystal before, that was.. maybe maximum 1.25x better than this clear stuff? but... what the hell man. its still damn high quality, i sure as hell aint complaining... 0.25 for me is divided into 3 shots. startiing around 8pm, 0.8 or 0.9 to start my engine.. 2 or 3 hrs later a 0.2 or 0.3 to maintain, to feel the rush again.. then i dance/draw/get obsessive (lol... ye.. time PASSES BY man)... and then maybe a small shot of water, to pump the vein slightly (just scared of crystal at the vein), clear it out (meth is ultra soluble <but i'm sure u guys know that>). a bit of high, actually. but it might also be the adrenaline in my brain from the act of needling itself... cant really tell, ya noe wad i mean?

about the serotonin and dopamine and norepinephrine rush.... ye. beginners who shoot first time will feel the ultra active, high feeling. but if i stay off it for a while to detox and i heavily crave it, the first shot doesnt make me feel that way. its like more of a heroin rush.. like... 'OH... ye... thats it man.. hits the spot'. i dun get the urge to suddenly dance or move... its more like... a satisfaction feeling. i believe that is the dopamine. which also explains why when i pop, only serotonin comes in and i feel this empty space, feel too emo, no satisfaction. which is where the dopamine comes in.. i'd rather go to a rave on ice than pills. i'm not too sure how to describe it- its like your feet just know where to go. dancing feels a hell lot better on ice. on E... u just get too considerate of others, concious of your dancing (unless youre really high- where ur vision swims and all that other crap).

by the way- anybody wanting to jab out there- please locate a proper, visible vein and learn proper shooting technique. dont be an idiot and not do research. i've IVed myself countless times, more than i care to remember. but i dont have track marks, fucked veins, or paranoia. solid and staunch rationality determines whether u want to believe in your paranoia. its hard, i noe. e.g.- i walked up russell to lygon, where the old melbourne gaol is (jail thing)- the metal fences there were lit up by car headlights constantly passing by.. i thought there were feet hanging out from the fences, people waiting behind to come get me. leaves on the road kept crawling towards me. but... i had a portfolio of work to get finished. so... close your eyes- think clearly, open your eyes, see the hallucinations, and realize that theyre not real. live with them instead. your rationality at this point is what either makes u go haywire, or stay in control. take care! happy using (whatever u use)

^be proud brotha.

rofl.

Seriously, advocating shooting to people aint the way to go - By far the cleanest, most addictive method of administration that can be used - none the less, a recipe for disaster. The way you describe your meth addiction saddens me - and i wish you all the luck in the world that you can kick it.

Is it worth using drugs to the point of psychosis and having to figure out a way to live with such a terrible disorder? fuck that. Kiddies - meth is evil, thats all there is to it.

Being up for three days...standing at the front of a mates house.

Watching everything animate.

Priceless.

I stood there for ages.

I just said to myself "Haha, im so fucked up im seeing shit animate"

Over it. Sleep deprivation.

I bet ya if you used 100% meth and went to sleep every day. Even if u had 250mg a day. You'd feel alot better than smoking MSM cut with gear. Ha

mm... yeah it definitely is the 'cleanest, most addictive' method by far...
most addictive- ye... its umm.. hard to describe. like... pure pleasure n energy.
ok though--- need some feedback on 'cleanest'.

umm..
1.when ya smoke it, does it really crystallize in your lungs or shit like that?
-i noe that u sure as hell dont blow ice smoke at other ppl cos its really nasty
for their skin etc... but how bout our own lungs?? can we get some real clear
info?

2. ppl bitch about injecting saying that it'll crystallize in ur veins n all that.. is it true?!?
- my rationale is that... well,.. the shot of meth readily dissolves into that small spoonful of water (fully saturated maybe 30-40units on a 27gg insul terumo needle) . introducing that to a medium (the blood) with a much larger volume (human approx blood amt is >~5L) , a higher temperature (36.9 compared to... say 20 <after the fully saturated stuff has cooled>).... so using those numbers... the meth wouldnt re-crystallize internally, would it.

3.do u notice like... after 2-3 days... hands and toes look weird? like... fingertips and 'toe-tips' kinda red while the rest are rather pale? meth most definitely has adverse effects on the circulatory system- i'm just wondering what causes that effect. i also notice like... white bits sometimes just appear on my palms. when i was first using i thought they were bits of crystal from my baggie or sth, but now think that its the sweat from my palm evaporating, leaving some metabolized form of meth there- (meth again being ultra soluble.. etc etc). true enough, this was kinda proven when my friend's dog ate from my hand (it wouldnt eat from its bowl, and me being kind and high... well...)- it went really fucking hyper after eating the food and licking my hand ALOT more than usual. [if youre thinking poor dog, well... the meth monster craving manifested itself shortly in that canine.nearly bit my arm off.-shiver-.] can anybody confirm this... leftover metabolite theory?

4. for those who shoot... when u drink water, do u drink small sips consistently, or a large amount periodically? water brings back up the high... because meth is really soluble in water and the fresh water allows for more uptake?

please educate me formally. and zaineaol... ah well.we all have our own vices. personally im grateful im on ice not H. but then again... in the world of drugs.. u can turn your back on a person, but ya dont turn your back on a drug. ah. what am i rambling on about. i appreciate the care.. but the crystal queen leads me on. ~ciao

lupozade said:
umm..
1.when ya smoke it, does it really crystallize in your lungs or shit like that?
-i noe that u sure as hell dont blow ice smoke at other ppl cos its really nasty
for their skin etc... but how bout our own lungs?? can we get some real clear
info?

2. ppl bitch about injecting saying that it'll crystallize in ur veins n all that.. is it true?!?
- my rationale is that... well,.. the shot of meth readily dissolves into that small spoonful of water (fully saturated maybe 30-40units on a 27gg insul terumo needle) . introducing that to a medium (the blood) with a much larger volume (human approx blood amt is >~5L) , a higher temperature (36.9 compared to... say 20 <after the fully saturated stuff has cooled>).... so using those numbers... the meth wouldnt re-crystallize internally, would it.

The crystallizing in lungs thing is a myth. Which would suggest that the idea that it crystallizes in your blood is also a myth...

This is the only thread I can find on it, but there's plenty more around I'm sure.

meth in lungs...

It's a fairly common myth about smoking meth.

Also, it's fairly commonly known that meth affects blood pressure. Some mentions in these threads:

meth first time / HELP
blue bruises on legs after meth use?

KostoN said:
No IV here. But I do have plenty of aquaintences who IV the shit.

Tone' wash a 6-7 points, see if you can get back 5 points, if you do, you're fucking lucky. IV 500mg of tone ashed gear.

Crystal Meth will always be out there, but maybe not at significant quantities as it was 5 years ago.

The Question was IV of 4-Mar, yet you go back to say Crystal Meth. I live in QLD also and have never came across 4-Mar although I wish I could. But like I've said time and time again I think that's just a dream. As everyone thinks what they're getting is 4-mar, then after a simple toke I pretty quickly tell them. NO YOU DONT, You have dirty ole' Meth just like everyone else.

SpecTBK=D

about the crystalisation thing... it's water soluable.. so it can't crystalise in your blood, because ur blood is mostly water... i think the same thing goes for your lungs

Special-T.B.K said:
The Question was IV of 4-Mar, yet you go back to say Crystal Meth. I live in QLD also and have never came across 4-Mar although I wish I could. But like I've said time and time again I think that's just a dream. As everyone thinks what they're getting is 4-mar, then after a simple toke I pretty quickly tell them. NO YOU DONT, You have dirty ole' Meth just like everyone else.

SpecTBK=D

The question was of Meth, crystal or base, actually.

Clarity is the key to 4-MAR

the_ketaman said:
what percent of you IV your gear whether it be base or crystal?
and has anyone here ever IV'ed some real 4-MAR?

I seem to see the question be the IV of 4-Mar...

SpecTBK=D

Good crystal is around.Depends on who ya know...I only go thru one source quality is always good quality,best stuff ive experienced...intense firebreathe at the back of my throat causing a quick dash to the toilet, i dont bother getting it from any other people when my connection is dry, ive learned from past experience! All meth is cut just depends how many hands it goes thru before you get ya hands on it.

In Perth the gear is pretty much the same but you see how much quality varies with cut mainly MSM. I found an easy way to tell gear from msm, using a UV light, methamphetamine will go fluroecent yellow, cut will not and remain dark.

One question...directed more at the IV users, I often here people complain saying this is hell cut because it may expand 5 units or so, but personally I dont think thats correct because ive mixed up .3 clear shards and it expanded...it's just one of those things that Im unsure about.To be honest I dont see why cutting agents would cause it to expand. Can anyone clarify this?

zaineaol.nu said:
^be proud brotha.

rofl.

Seriously, advocating shooting to people aint the way to go - By far the cleanest, most addictive method of administration that can be used - none the less, a recipe for disaster. The way you describe your meth addiction saddens me - and i wish you all the luck in the world that you can kick it.

Is it worth using drugs to the point of psychosis and having to figure out a way to live with such a terrible disorder? fuck that. Kiddies - meth is evil, thats all there is to it.

I laugh @ people who say, you get a feel for the steele....yet people who smoke it can sit there with there glass pipe and smoke away, cant tell me they dont just like sitting on there end of the glass dick! but that's OK but if u IV it your looked down on.

meth is an extremely adictive drug, so how ever it you take it people will get hooked, smoking and injecting are by far the most popular, but injecting is far cleaner then smoking it, think about it your heating it and taking in the vapourising chemical at same time heating causes other reactions and byproducts to be given off.

I started out smoking meth but curiosity(sp) got the better, I wanted to experience IV'ing it, from then I realized that injecting was such a better high, the intense rush you get which you never ever got from smoking meth and you never will no matter how good the gear is.I'm not saying that everyone should go out and inject this is just my personal experience.I could sit and watch people smoke a G and I think it's really just a waste IMHO.

Seriously there are more harmful drugs out there then meth and 2 of them are legal, ciggaretts and alcohol cause more deaths and health problems then meth has or ever will, of course there are risks in taking drugs and if your not willing to take the risk dont take the drug.

Sorry I'm rambling but you know how it is after good quality tina 8o . I know i will cop alot for this post but please do not take it in anyway that im saying "shoot up its the only way" everyone has there preference, and thats just mine.

Use safe! and be warned if you havnt tried it yet, it's a VERY addictive drug so have a hard think before you get into it and if you find your self an addict your the one who made the choice, never blame anyone else for your problem.

my 2 cents.

Special T.B.K, you are blind and an asshole, I was asking what percentage(how many) of you IV your crystal or base. Then on a completely different note asked "how many of you have IV'ed 4-MAR?"

He was only trying to help me, dont be an asshole.

wow, the original poster in this thread is dead on the money. to the month almost that's exactly what my friends have observed. except they're in the US, not Australia.

september of 05, the best. unbelievable.

jan 06, abysmal. horrible. supply and quality of the lowest order.

picking back up into mid summer 06, but still... crap.

the cuts have changed, but now seem standardized, and are absolutely impossible to substantially remove. even doing a re-x is pointless.

product tendency to burn is frequent. but, seems to require a very precise heat range for effectiveness. too low and its gakky crap. too high and its burnt to black crust in a minute.

new stuff doesn't last for crap. only way to make it worthwhile is capsule it.

my friends who do it have also calculated the purity using repeated controlled measurements through 4-5 full cycle re-x's, and while some subjective extrapolation was required, product percentages were shockingly low by weight. No more than 2% product by weight (0.5% - 0.2% was where the bulk of the material wound up) was ever measured in tests of stuff during mar,apr,may. my friends eventually just got tired of trying to make a silk purse out of a sow's ear, and that was that.

ah well. I'm glad i don't do drugs.

*the 2% stuff was stuff that was sorted and picked through for physical characteristics that suggested high quality-- no thin needles, no flat bubbly sheets, etc**

Last edited: