• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin 2.weeks clean, off bupe

zebedee79

Bluelighter
I've struggled with addiction for a while, but finally I'm not physically addicted to opiates. I'm proud of my progress, but I'm serioisly depressed, I'm not craving H but I'm looking for a way to feel good. At 2 weeks clean, would using now put me right back?

Thanks

Don't use an opiate/opioid, find something else and fast. You're not craving H but you're considering using a drug in the wrong class, you're certainly craving an opioid or opiate.

I reckon you'd be better off using a little meth in the morning, and how bad does that sound, I'm offering advice that I believe may reduce harm on this occasion. 2 weeks clean from using Suboxone after an H habit is a huge achievement CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Find something else, weed, alprazolam? Anything but an opioid or opiate. There's a lot of folks who would consider killing to be in your position and I think I'm one of them but then again I don't crave opi's but I do like that pain relief. If I craved opiates like I did with Meth combined with chronic pain - I wouldn't make it, I'd be one of the cold dead. They'd find me in on my couch, rig still hanging out of my arm and on the coffee table in front of me would be my big boy scales and a pyramid pile of SE Asian sitting on top.
Because I always deal what I consume especially what I'm addicted too.

I've been on a few crack binges, plenty of xanax. I'm scared becouse while other drugs certainly satisfy me briefly, the emptiness returns. I can't fight this shit my whole life

The suggestion to try something other than an opioid to lift those spirits is million dollar advice. Opioids can have antidepressant effects, I don't need to tell you that, but apparently what you do need to hear is that ITS A BIG LIE, a Siren's Song, an icey cold slippery slope and you ain't wearing shoes.

What you need is something to shake up those brain cells. Opioids are just more of the same it sounds like for you. I found great insight and help with my addictions with psychedelics and particularly dissociatives. MXE/ketamine/'treemeow'/DXE/memantine/ephenidine etc. and also mushrooms/4-subbed tryptamines like 4-ho-met/4-aco-dmt. That'll flip your bird and you just might come out of it seeing the light.

If you MUST have something that tickles those opioid receptors, and if you trust yourself not to go ham and get yourself neck-deep, you might consider tianeptine for its antidepressant abilities. Some people are able to use kratom a couple times a week without letting it get out of control. This is not advice because I never advise people to go do opiates, just a plan B consideration in place of heroin if you find yourself uncontrollably moving in that direction.

Cheers, gonna stay off the opines I think. It was hard today, but they'll always b hard days. And I think vortex is right, a good acid trip is just what the dr ordered.

Cheers to everyone, I really couldn't hav got this far without this site

Congrats for your success! You've made it until here.
You have to see this as a part of a long process. It gets better with time. Try to get some exercises.
Keep yourself busy and live one hour at at time if you must during the cravings, they don't really take that long.
Good luck!!

Last edited:
You have no idea how jealous I am of you being clean . I know you probably feel depressed but if it makes you feel better , I'm literally insanely envious and jealous of you being clean . Remind yourself that some people go to sleep ever night crying wishing they were clean like you . Maybe try to find a book, movie, tv series , old/new friends to talk to , or something exciting that's new that you can stay up all night doing If u wanted like video games or reading or Netflix . I know it's cliche but drugs might be worse during the come down you'll convince yourself only opiates will work to fix that. I think only benzos are okay at night but rarely . Weed is okay just don't do opiates period . Good luck and I'm jealous as fuck. Gabapentin is magical if u can get that

You are experiencing PAWS (post acute withdrawal syndrome) which is totally normal. The duration depends on your length of use. I highly suggest to do physical exercise and not do any other drugs. They will just help temporarily (as you already experienced) and will make it worse after that.
You made it this far and thats a big accomplishment. Please do not destroy that and stay strong! :)