Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2-METHYL-AP-237 ~ FiRSt ExPLoRAtiON ~ ExPeRiENCeD °○° RuSHiNg WaRMtH °○°

cosmic charlie

Bluelight Crew
2-METHYL-AP-237, Kratom Extracts and Cannabis
~First time~
°☆°PLEasiNg WArm and SoOTHiNg RUsHEs from TaLEs tOld of TiMEs Gone pAst °☆°

11:10 °○° open up a baggie containing a good deal 2-METHYL-AP-237 and placed out two 10mg lines and put one in each nostril. It's been 20 mins and the high was slow to build up I'm still 24 hours after Bupe so I will continue to sniff amounts as I adjust not much more than 2-3 day trial so I will come back here to post updates.

11:30 °○° The drip is something horrid and burns a bit but the stuff is corrosive any ROA and I'd rather my nose hurt for a couple days than my stomach be even worse. Nuff drip will get there anyway. Starting to feel a strong Morphine like high from the 20mgs and I'm going to repeat the same dosage immediately and see where this can take me at a total of 40mgs 2-METHYL-AP-237.

12:00 °○° Strong Opiate flushes moving thru my limbs and Its a nice sedative. Great pain killing effect my back feels fine right now and I'm going to work on some more house stuff I have to accomplish. Really would say it's a stimulating opioid but not as much as oxycodone because I'm perfectly content to just sit back and chill listening to albums and smoking Cannabis.

12:15 °○° Just sniffed the other 20mgs yet again and have another 10mg bump just waiting. Really having a good time bit fiendish as you can see from the instant rush of opiate loving I ever so crave. Gonna hit this last bump and stick at 70mgs intranasal for the next couple hours and let see how that plays out for me. Might do some more later in the afternoon in bed be.

1:15 °○° i'd placed a gelcap in it containing the last 55mgs of the said compound. Expecting this one to be the biggest hitter. Just washed it down with a Protein Shake in a attempt to mellow the stomach and the I'd walked to go buy my bag of Weed for the next few weeks well 4 blocks deep I realize I'd had to back track. But I bought coffee just because and drank it quickly on my walk back also to help the stuff dissolve better ehh.

2:00 °○° had to by an umbrella for my soaking wet ass it was pouring rain as I made my 14 blocks towards the statstation. Got one of those taller nice ones, solidly built. The warmth and giddiness of my thoughts are a sure enough sign of effect. Taking it with the Tums and Whey Protein seeming to soften any nausea I just feel really high, and it's still building. Seems to hit in a similar fashion to oral Morphine and I could seeing it serve as a replacement hitter if in a tight spot. But due to it's corrosive nature it stay away from casual use with it.

3:00 °○° Took one of the two Shots of Kratom Extract that I just bought at the store aswell as 3 Kratom Concentrate Capsules. All of these are from well know vendors with quality products. Just also got three eighths of different strains of Cannabis. All of the them top shelf and when I get back I will be toking up immediately. That first of the Kratom is blending in just right. The 2-METHYL-AP-237 feels like over 100mgs of Morphine on it's own but now with this synergy I maybe able to Nod as the evening goes by. Slight headache from the Kratom which is com and on for me and should be alleviated by Acetaminophen which I will take in 30mins when i get back. That happens with a Kratom to me but once that works it just feels fuzzy and motivating.

4:40 °○° just took another shot of the Kratom Extract and packed a fat bow of Cannabis to smoke. I'm high as a fucking kite right now and the Mojo these two got working is nothing short of magical. I love how Kratom is adding its extra Euphoria and Stimulating push. As some of you know when using the stronger extracts it makes the kratom feel more Narcotic. Well that along with this new and I novel Designer Opioid I think I may have stepped into the perfect mixture for highly euphoric opioids you could pass pretty much any drug test with...

5:15 °○° This right here has to be the peak if both drugs as I'm completely floored and just listen to the Chili Peppers and checking around for more jobs online. Gonna find something good that will be nice and close on the train ride everyday. Gonna space the next three caps out to drag the high on thru the evening. Smoking Weed also took it up another notch and with every bowl I smoke the deeper I go. Really dope ass drug experiences today guys I'd give my two thumbs up just dont naked it a ha it because its caustic and prolonged contact isnt wise. I'd say maybe use a gram spaced ot over a period of years.

5:47 °○° Just popped two of the capsules and I'm trying to keep this peak experience going as long as possible its gonna be my last of this soft awhile as I'm going back on Bupe for awhile like a month if not forever. I'm cooking right now I might as well be on heroin with so legs right now. Have one last capsule I'm gonna take at 7pm then that's it I ride it out tommrow and the following day it's back on Buprenorphine maintenance.

6:06 °○° I'd take my last capsule so all in all I got a good deal on this wonderful high today. I actually talked him down the last 20 dollar bottle of extract down to 9 dollars so you can see I was pretty convincing and told him I'm a great customer which I have always been. This has been the perfect day in my books and I'd like to one day have some more 2-METHYL-AP-237 laying around for a rainy day. Certainly mixed phenomenally well with the Extracted Kratom Alkaloids. But even the first number of hours before the combo started was plenty high and enjoying it but I wanted to push it a little bit and get some emotional relief I. Rave I'm going thru some stressful stuff right now. But that's okay and I'm going to figure it all out in due time.

7:00 °○° Going to be wrapping up this report and telling you that I enjoyed the compound and would enjoy researching it more in the future. Wouldn't suggest Vaping it as the corrosive nature would put torture on the lungs and there have been reports about lung complications so I feel it's better to be eaten or snorting in bursts of a days dosing like I did and leave it alone for awhile. It was a fun drug tho ending offered again I would deff be down to take some more at some point someday.

Last edited:
Sounds like the effects are really good but the caustic nature is a big turn off.

Thanks for the report :)

Thanks for the report.

Check out your updates from 4:15 to 5:15. You have the same thing posted three times, once at 4:15, again at 4:40 then again at another 4:40 (which happens after 5:15) 😆

Thanks for the report, Charlie. :) As much as I think playing with exotic, brand new opioids is very dangerous, it's good to get data points on new substances that are available to the public. It's probably good to note, however, that an opiate naive user should probably be taking nowhere even close to the amounts you can take.

Ohh yes of course not I've been on them for 20 years. I'd say 5-10mgs for the Opioid Naive orally. It will have a nice 4 hour duration with the peak hitting an hour in. But intranasal hits faster and harder but doesn't last near as long. Has a nice little rush to it though. Don't go mixing it with another Opioid like I did until you have more familiarity with it only reason I did was because I could feel it would be fine and I have the habit of a Rhino. Play safe out there everybody expect this to become more popular eventually. Few other interesting ones coming down the pipeline as well in the coming months.

Last edited: