• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine 2-grams of cocaine in one night

grifter182

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

I know you can find bits and pieces of what I'm asking online, but really wanted to get some personal advice.

I'm a heavy drinker (I'm working on changing this), but never got into anything else.

On Friday, a friend and I shared a gram of coke at home out of the blue, which then turned into 4 grams (between the two of us). It was crazy how much more and more we wanted.

Since then I've been a wreck. Spent all yesterday going from the shower to bed and trying my luck with some meditation apps. Didn't get to sleep until about 8pm.

Feeling slightly better today, but can't get rid of the intense fear and health anxiety from doing 2 grams of coke. My head is constantly telling me I could have died and still could, or that I might have done some long-term damage to my mental and physical health. It sounds strange, but I feel like maybe I won't be the same person after this.

So I want to ask, how possible is it that doing 2 grams in one night will result in some kind of health problems (physically or mentally)?

And is there anything I can do now to help recover?

Thanks heaps guys, appreciate it.

2G of coke is a lot to do in one night for someone who doesn't do cocaine on a regular basis, which would completely explain the side effects that you are showing. I don't think that you will be permanently changed, however you might feel as if you had been for up to a week. I would try to drink a few beers, relax, and try not to think about how you feel or the fact that you even did any coke at all. If you have any benzos, those would be great, but I'm sure if you had any benzos you would have already taken them.
NOTE: I am not an experienced coke-user and I am pretty much talking out of my ass, however I have felt like I have been permanently changed from many drug-binges (Even with developing temporary HPPD lasting about 6 months), but things always (usually) go back to normal.

You're fine. At this point it's your anxiety creating most of your physical symptoms. You didn't die right then so there's not gonna be any significant damage from one night, especially if you're really so scared you start eating healthy and not doing things like that.

Yeah when I was into coke I shot an 8 ball a night. You're not going to die. If you were going to have some reaction/OD it would have happened then. It's not the kind of drug that is a danger hours or days later.

You're just experiencing anxiety because its something you're not used to doing. And you're feeling a comedown and your anxiety is magnifying the symptoms

Do something to occupy your mind for the next few days and don't feed into your own anxiety. Remember--99% of what we spend our time worrying about never comes to pass

Thank you so much guys. Really appreciate that you'd all take the time to reply.

I'll have a few beers, watch some movies and try my best to not think about it, which with my brain will be very hard.

I know I shouldn't be asking right now, but anything I should be looking out for in the next few days to check if I've done any brain damage?

When I drink heavy and binge out on coke my brain goes through a bad thought loop process. Seems to happen only when I drink heavy and do coke. Your fine but I would not make a habit out of doing that much coke in a single day. You will eventually have problems of some sort if that becomes a regular thing.

crzydiamond-
Banging 3.5 grams of coke is utter insanity! How many shots would you get out of that?

Thank you so much guys. Really appreciate that you'd all take the time to reply.

I'll have a few beers, watch some movies and try my best to not think about it, which with my brain will be very hard.

I know I shouldn't be asking right now, but anything I should be looking out for in the next few days to check if I've done any brain damage?

You havent done any permant damage 2 grams isnt really that much especially if the quals bad. Id be more concerned about the brain damage your frequent heavy drinking is causing than that one night of coke.

Cocaine isn't particularly neurotoxic comparing to other stimulants like meth and MDMA. You will feel real shitty for a few days but you will be feeling great by 1 week or maybe before. Your dopamine has been used and receptors are down regulated, give it a little time they will come back.

When I drink heavy and binge out on coke my brain goes through a bad thought loop process. Seems to happen only when I drink heavy and do coke. Your fine but I would not make a habit out of doing that much coke in a single day. You will eventually have problems of some sort if that becomes a regular thing.

crzydiamond-
Banging 3.5 grams of coke is utter insanity! How many shots would you get out of that?

That's when I was on a few month long binge basically. I was doing about 1/8 g shots. Once the night wore on they would become more like 1/4 g shots or more.

This was back when I would just start in the evening and keep going thru the night til I was done...

It was fun at the time but it got very much out of control fast. I can go years and not touch coke (it's been over 2 years now since I did any) but when I start shooting coke I just don't know how to stop. Ill keep going down and down a spiral of destruction. Like I've said before--an opiate habit is a pain to maintain but you can function with one. An IV Cocaine habit, on the other hand, will destroy my life very quickly.

But yeah, used to run thru a ball a night. I don't recommend that

Hey all, just went for a long walk around the local park. Felt extremely scruffy and homeless looking, but it did help. So if anyone reading this is also feeling extreme fear, it's a good option.

Thanks again for the replies. It sounded like the 2-grams wasn't a good idea (but it was impossible to stop, was having such a great time simply chatting with my mate at home), but hopefully it wasn't enough to cause any long term brain damage.

In the meantime I'm having 2-months off alcohol. (And everything else.)

Glad to hear you are OK. Since you binge on coke like that be careful and possibly avoid using it in the future?

Day three of this cocaine hangover and feeling very anxious again. Likely the fear of being back to work, but it's really unpleasant. Keep trying to tell myself it will pass!

Going into a bit of a fear spin over levamisole.

Can't find much about it.

Anyway to know if you've been affected by this? Any common signs?

And just how frequent is it that people damage themselves over levamisole in cocaine?

Thanks heaps guys. I'll keep posting how I'm feeling for anyone else like me that might end up searching for this.

Day 4 of cocaine hangover and feeling a bit better and brighter again. Hard to believe how bad your thinking can get after this drug. I still have nagging thoughts that I've done permanate damage, but I'm much more functioning at work and such.

Well, that didn't last too long. Back to feeling panicked and rubbish. More of a huge head cloud/impersonal feeling than actually worrying about anything though.

Damn 2 grams for someone that doesn't do blow alot, is a pretty tall order hahaha!!! When I do it I usually don't get more than a gram (rock or powder), and that's usually plenty for me & I can handle my drugs. My recommendation would be stay away, its a waste of $$ and its highly addictive anyways to be 100% honest. Hope you get feeling better bro.

Sounds to me like you got bad stuff man. The bad stuff makes you feel bad, sometimes for days. The bad stuff makes the compulsive re-dosing even worse. It lasts like 10 minutes if anything and most of the time it does a better job of making you feel bad than good. Not worth it at all. You can't even really OD on the bad stuff. Lots of people do grams and grams and grams in a night. Don't fret about that. Yeah, you may be able to OD, but that is usually from IV and not too many people die from sniffing AFAIK, I've never known any to die. If long term damage from coke happens at all (I am not even sure about this) it is from hardcore daily use, not one time. Don't get it in your head that this has perma-fried you. Getting stuff in your head can be worse than things happening physically.

I can do about a gram of the good stuff by myself but that's over 8 hours or so. It really doesn't even have much of a comedown and one line will have you good for an hour. You don't care about re-dosing and when you do you go right back to where you were, not chasing anything. Stay away unless you get the good stuff. If it makes you need to poo right after you do a line it's garbage. Good stuff is worth it because it makes you feel amazing, the shitty stuff: not worth it all.