• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs 2-FEA, is it any good?

I doubt it. But I haven't had it specifically.

But in my experience 4-FEA was horrible so I'm assuming 2-FEA might he awful too. I never throw out drugs but that 4-FEA went in the trash. Felt surprisingly toxic.

Even 2-FMA isn't any fun, so 2-FEA is likely much worse.

The summary of my logic goes:

4-FMA was rather nice rolly stuff while 4-FEA was purely serotonergic with no DA release, and felt toxic. It was sedating almost, and despite being no fun, there was a clear next day blues due to heavy serotonin release.

2-FMA is no fun, which means 2-FEA is even worse. The methyl to ethyl seems to give these amphetamines a drop in dopamine and norepinephrine release. But again, even 2-FMA lacks recreational potential, so 2-FEA is trash.

As far as 4-FEA; it shouldn't be in production.

Pretty weak imo, used a gram in over 7h, not like speed at all

Thats pretty reckless, you've just drained all your serotonin. You're going to feel pretty awful tomorrow...

Pretty stoked still at the moment, I haven't slept in 4 days and am experiencing hallucinations a after javimg reveived visit foes

Thats pretty reckless, you've just drained all your serotonin. You're going to feel pretty awful tomorrow...

Whoops my mistake i thought he meant he took a gram of 4-FEA not 2-FEA.

Im sure 2-FEA isn't nearly as draining as 4-FEA as it shouldn't induce nearly a fraction of the serotonin release of 4-FEA.

Still all the FEA compunds seems like they'd be awful, though I've heard 3-FEA isn't too bad.

3-FEA is pretty nice, actually better than 3-FMA. 4-FMA is solid, really enjoyable and meth-like, and 4-FA is legendary. 2-FMA is a good functional stim. The rest I don't really find worth the trouble.