• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2-FDCK Boofing 300mg in an hour

Pinehurst

Bluelighter
I posted this on psychedelic drugs, which I'm about to delete, I didn't see the RC category.

Would it be considered safe to boof two, 150mg doses of 2-FDCK with an hour of each other?
I've only don't dissociatives one before, two days ago. I insufflated 130mg and wasn't impressed.

Probably, if:

1) you have a tolerance to dissociatives, and;

2) you have no other drugs in your system

3) and, preferably, if you have someone around who knows what you are doing

That dose should be pretty immobilizing, and will leave you wonky legged for hours. I personally find high doses of 2-fdck pretty dysphoric, it sort of makes me feel weird above everything else. But I'm not a big dissociative fan and I know some people enjoy high doses.

Also just FYI in case you didn't know your profile photo appears to consist of a shemale squatting on a disabled black in a wheelchair. (This would suggest to me that you have a naturally high tolerance to the bizzaro world of dissociatives.)
Well i took your advice and boofed 75mg about 5 minutes ago. Not feeling anything. Think i might eat the other 75mg. But yeah man, I like for shit to get wierd in general.

When I messed with it I usually railed like 75-100mg lines. Worked good for me, but at the time I was combining with 3-f-pcp, so I was getting kinda wonky. 300mg as long as it's separated doses shouldn't be a problem, but plugging is a different ballgame so that might be hardcore idk.

Even though this was from last month I'd love to hear from @Pinehurst if he did it and how it went

I posted this on psychedelic drugs, which I'm about to delete, I didn't see the RC category.

Would it be considered safe to boof two, 150mg doses of 2-FDCK with an hour of each other?
I've only don't dissociatives one before, two days ago. I insufflated 130mg and wasn't impressed.
I've not seen any REAL 2-fdck in a while. The last I got LOOKED like it, but was pure garbage, & no amount of it made it any better. Just made you feel confused.

I've not seen any REAL 2-fdck in a while. The last I got LOOKED like it, but was pure garbage, & no amount of it made it any better. Just made you feel confused.

What color was it?