Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2-FDCK, a wild ride

Pinehurst

Bluelighter
My SO and I just got back from a weekend of fun, in which we both had some 4-HO-MET and 3 tabs of 1P. We decided Monday was as good as day as any to get wonky. I measured out 350mg and two promethazine for each of us. I was planning on just doing bumps all night. I did two decent bumps to get things going and my SO did the same. After about 15 minutes, I said fuck this nausea and put the rest in a capsule and ate it. SO did the same. After about 20 minutes, we decided to move from the living room to our bed. We wobbled back there, I was nauseous the whole way but I felt like a giant with super long arms. My SO says she thinks her body is missing, she's only legs and arms I guess? Anyway we made it to the bed where I lay there drifting off, having a good ass time and this bitch is laying beside me....... dancing. Ugh it was annoying, until she grabbed my crotch. Now, I've never considered the possibility of sex on a disso, and wasn't really about it. I wanted to hole. Well, somehow, my penis got incredibly hard in about 2 seconds. I mean like "wow your dick is hard, hard". But if I moved I became nauseous. I managed to get on top of my SO and if I braced myself with one arm, I could fuck without nauseous. Man, let me tell you guys, the next hour and a half was pure hedonism! We had crazy nasty sex. She got off a few times with no problems, but I seemed to have to force an orgasm. It was still mind blowing, but again, an 1.5hrs. After this, we both lay there and it's like we are both hit with bricks in the face. We are FUCKED UP. We just lay there on the edge of the hole for what seems like 30 minutes. It's now 6:30. For some reason, I thought it would be a brilliant idea that eating more tabs would be icing on the cake. My SO is very against this but really what is she gonna do, I take the 3 tabs. At around 7pm, we are both sitting back in the living room thinking about food. I cant see. I'm not having visuals and I'm not tripping, but the acid is fucking with my vision on top of a little bit of double vision left over. We end up watching TV and going to bed at around 10pm. I finally go to sleep around 11:30.

2-FDCK is a wild time but it definitely needs to be done at home.