• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2 experiences with Methiopropamine (50mg)/(220mg) - Novice - Clear mind, tight chest

bane2

Greenlighter
I am a 21-year-old male, light/average weight, medium/short height.

Drugs researched:
50mg MPA (1 allergy test of 10mg, 1 hit of 40mg, both insufflated)
2pts 4.5% Alc. Cider, taken orally.
Unknown amount of alcohol taken post 'come-down'

The other day I took 10mg of methiopropamine to test for allergies. I then proceeded to take a 40mg dose. When my friend came over, I refrained from doing any more, even though I couldn't feel anything, except for a very slight tingling and feeling more positive about life (which could well have been more to do with the great weather and company than the drugs). I went to a couple of pubs that afternoon, only having two pints of cider. During the second pint, I felt like the world was weighing on my shoulders and, although I'd never experienced a full come down before, I recognised it immediately for what it was. I then got the great idea of getting very drunk, which negated the feelings of the come down until the hangover, which was much worse than I usually experience.

Drugs researched:
220mg MPA (3 hits of 60mg, 60mg and 100mg, all swallowed with water, with trace amounts of 5-HTP left in the capsules)
~1/2 of an eighth cannabis, smoked (shared with four people)

Three days later, I took some more. This time I emptied out capsules of 50mg l-5-hydroxy tryptophan (5-HTP), an anti-depressant. Throwing away the 5-HTP I weighed out 60mg of MPA and took this at about 10pm. It should be noted that the day before I took a single pill of 6-APB had a great time and due to it lasting well over a day, I was still fairly high when I took the MPA.

I felt nothing again, except a slight tingling in my hands again, this time no feelings of positivity. About an hour later, I take another 60mg capsule. I'm not certain if it is having any effect, so continue smoking weed.

At about 2am I take my final and largest dose of 100mg. Roughly 5 minutes afterwards I feel like I've just drunk about 10 coffees, but without the jitters (the normal side effects of caffeine). Rather I feel a tightness around the back of my chest, which I largely ignore. I would expect that there is a future for this drug in people who want to stay awake and thinking straight without resorting to caffeine or ritalin, so long as the chest tightening does not bother them.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_neutral
exptype_bodyload
roacode_oral

substancecode_methiopropamine
substancecode_mpa
substancecode_obscure

Last edited by a moderator:
220mg Is a pretty high dose. I use MPA a lot as a general day-to-day stimulant, and even with tolerance, I only use up to around 120-150mg a day maximum. I find it has strong effects on the cardiovascular system, so am concerned a bit with pushing doses too high.

I really like MPA - suits my purposes very well. The clear headedness is a plus for my purposes, though generally do get a nice, euphoric feeling for the first hour or so after initial dosing. Unfortunately, I've built up a pretty high tolerance to it now, so really need an extended break away from it.