Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

2 days of euphoria

forestman4

Bluelighter
So my cousin (whom I've never talked with because our families have a huge fight going on) met me one day in the theater and we just spoke about our drug life, usual cigs, booze etc.. and then he said he does 'stuff' (slang here for weed) and I was interested.

Next day we met in his college, I put on his ID and we went to the hostel. There were 4 guys sitting around a bong, and I'm completely new to this shit, my cousin was already stoned from his morning shot.

I took my first inhale. And the life I knew was over. Honestly it was the most amazing and happiest I've ever been. It lasted for a whole day! We were stoned but we could ride and do our normal things. My first time I took over 7 bowls worth.

I can't tell you how amazing it was. All the pills I've Been taking just sacked compared to weed. I was just happy and chilling for the whole day, slept well and I woke up the next day. My cousin calls me for a joint.

I leave immediately, and the hostel guys roll a giant joint.

The day before (my first day) was disastrous. I was coughing everywhere and the guys just kept on forcing me to finish the whole bowl on one shot..

Today I was happy it was a joint so I can do it stress free.

So around my second puff I was stoned as fuck, and the guys asked me to take 1 puff and hold it in my lungs for 10 seconds, I did it. 1 large inhale, 10 seconds in my lungs and when I exhaled nothing came out. Literally.

I was so stoned and high the whole day.
We even entered into a weed trance when we put 2 speakers next to our ears and blasted ourselves at high volumes with songs. They accelerated my high, I just couldn't stop laughing...

This high lasts for a good day.

Weed is the best. Healthier then most drugs and most effective. I don't see a point in prohibiting weed...

So my cousin (whom I've never talked with because our families have a huge fight going on) met me one day in the theater and we just spoke about our drug life, usual cigs, booze etc.. and then he said he does 'stuff' (slang here for weed) and I was interested.

Next day we met in his college, I put on his ID and we went to the hostel. There were 4 guys sitting around a bong, and I'm completely new to this shit, my cousin was already stoned from his morning shot.

I took my first inhale. And the life I knew was over. Honestly it was the most amazing and happiest I've ever been. It lasted for a whole day! We were stoned but we could ride and do our normal things. My first time I took over 7 bowls worth.

I can't tell you how amazing it was. All the pills I've Been taking just sacked compared to weed. I was just happy and chilling for the whole day, slept well and I woke up the next day. My cousin calls me for a joint.

I leave immediately, and the hostel guys roll a giant joint.

The day before (my first day) was disastrous. I was coughing everywhere and the guys just kept on forcing me to finish the whole bowl on one shot..

Today I was happy it was a joint so I can do it stress free.

So around my second puff I was stoned as fuck, and the guys asked me to take 1 puff and hold it in my lungs for 10 seconds, I did it. 1 large inhale, 10 seconds in my lungs and when I exhaled nothing came out. Literally.

I was so stoned and high the whole day.
We even entered into a weed trance when we put 2 speakers next to our ears and blasted ourselves at high volumes with songs. They accelerated my high, I just couldn't stop laughing...

This high lasts for a good day.

Weed is the best. Healthier then most drugs and most effective. I don't see a point in prohibiting weed...
well the euphoric qualities of weed fade fast if you smoke every day.Honestly its not worth it to smoke weed everyday,although many people do.Its not very unhealthy,expecially when you have a vaporiser,but it gets expensive and after some months on it you get high for 30 min and even then its not the same,the laughing and the psychedelic component are not there.
But if you smoke irregulary,weed is the best drug you can do,1000x better than drinking booze from time to time

I've never seen someone feel so good and be so happy from just smoking weed lol. But ay stick to marijuana and your life will undoubtedly be much better.