• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 2'-chlorodiazepam (diclazepam) brand new benzo RC

Pretty enjoyable as a functional benzo. Less is more and this totally reminds me of diazepam, muscle relaxation included and all.

Diclazepam was indeed designed as a legal alternative to diazepam but it's cLogP is higher so metabolism is slower. Studies on it's metabolism and total duration make it a methadone-like benzo. HUGE total duration of action (allowing for active metabolites) of days. As such, it's dependence-forming ability is huge. I spent 18 months coming down from 24mg/day and now no 1,4 benzo has any effect. Clobazam still works, proving it binds at a different junction. Usually short-acting benzos are said to be more dependence forming, but this stuff made alprazolam look like an easy thing to get off.

Proceed with caution. If you do want to get off shorter-acting benzos, it IS valuable, but using diclazepam once a week WILL produce tolerance & dependence.

As a brief tl;dr to my last (somewhat benz'd) post - if you're looking to get "high" or "fucked up", try clonazolam, flunitrazolam or alprazolam. If you're looking for a "functional" benzo that can keep you anxiety free while going out your day-to-day life feeling relatively "sober" - this is the RC benzo I would recommend.

Yes effects last too long for my taste... i feel "empty" the day after whereas a short acting benzo make me feel refreshed...

Having trouble tapering off this time. Was down to taking .4ml(2.2mgs) about 5 Times a day but have been fucking up for a few days and went up to .5ml like 5 or six times a day. Back down to .4ml with ~.5g left total and no access to more. Should be alright but close! So much stressful shit just happens to be going personally and at work lol.Seems It?s my punishment for successfully tapering of huge habbits of much stronger benzos and not staying off them in general.

Very intrigued by this one, what would be a good dosage when i make a vile with propylene glycol. I'm looking for a single dose 1ml to be roughly the same as 10mg of Valium. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1Mg diclazepam equals say 10Mgs diazepam. (In my test it felt more like 1mg=15mgs...)
Adding 100Mgs diclazepam to 100 Ml PG wouldt give you a 1Mg/Ml solution.
Since the smallest ammount of diclazepam i could get was 250Mgs, i'd have to use 250Ml of PG to get that 1mg/Ml solution.p

I’m finding this substance much more practical than the small clonazolam Sample I just finished. The rebound anxiety and other pernicious symptoms experienced by moderate clonazolam use rendered it completely useless. I’ve also had multiple seizures from using clon in the past so they need to just shelve that one for good.

Diclazepam seems to be exactly what I’m looking for in a Benzo. 1-2 mg and I am set for the day. No excessive drowsiness, less amnesia, good duration, decent muscle relaxation, great anxiolytic and no dreadful rebound anxiety. IMO it’s not the best for killing a stim comedown. You’ll feel better but it just lacks that hypnotic punch that enables sleep.

It’s not going to knock you on your ass, but if your a student or an individual that cherishes their ability to focus and retain info, this Benzo enables one to function relatively better than the alternatives.

Last edited:
Clonazolam is just a fucking hype, nothing else. It brings you to sleep or let you black out - that's everything.

I personally like Etizolam, Diclazepam Broma- and Nitrazepam the most. - in ingest 10 mg normally at once

JJ

Last edited:
Clonazepam is just a fucking hype, nothing else. It brings you to sleep or let you black out - that's everything.

I personally like Etizolam, Diclazepam Broma- and Nitrazepam the most. - in ingest 10 mg normally at once

JJ

Are you referring to clonazolam or clonazepam? If the former then yeah it’s too sedating and amnesic at normal dosages. I actually consider clonazepam to be one of the more “functional” benzos around. I found it’s not overly sedating and allows me to keep a relatively clear head.

Yeah I definitely have a soft spot for Etizolam. It’s a versatile little guy, but lately I’ve been having trouble procuring them. Never tried Broma or Nitrazepam. Which ones do you prefer?

Clonazepam is just a fucking hype, nothing else. It brings you to sleep or let you black out - that's everything.

JJ
Fo you mean that your normal etizolam dose is 10mg???
That is some tolorance!!! I'd be scared taking that much...my maximum is 4mg to sleep and I'm trying very very *very* hard to cut that down to 2mg but at 2mg I just cant fucking sleep...
Insomnia is mofo!!!

benzo tolerance can go through the roof... I remember back in the phenazepam days there were people taking the equivalent of maybe 10,000 mg diazepam daily, and couldn't remember anything for like 3-5 years until they detoxed

scary stuff. for real, benzos need to be restricted to short term usage only, because nothing good comes from long term usage (exception being something like lower dose clonazepam for seizure control)
for people who are taking huge doses of xanax or etizolam or whatever, please consider a plan to get off of such drugs, your life will become better once you can form long term memories again

I can confirm that during the Phenazepam days I worked myself up to a 40mg daily habit and coming off that was just horrendous. It was the only time in my life I ever had a psychotic break and you think hammering myself with all the psychedelics would have done it. Nope purely from benzo withdrawal did I become a time traveler and I had the newspaper clippings circled dates I would show my psych, lol. Was so far gone i barely even remember the first couple weeks they kept me in the psychward for 50 days and I had to see a judge to be let out. This was all from coming off excessive benzodiazipine dose so I do suggest you all be careful building up monstrous habits with some of these. The used Phenobarbital to get me off and stop me from seizing out but I didn't feel normal for months I was in a constant state of anxiety because of the extended withdrawal from Phenazepams duration of action. All that said I made some really beautiful artwork during the year I spent on it but afterwards when it came time to pay the piper it bit me back viciously.

this was the worst research benzo
Not by a dental-floss thin chance. Pyrazolam was totally useless. 4'-chloro-diazepam was sold which was ridiculous, it was known to be CAUSING seizures.

One day I was out of my Rx'd daily benzos (I have GAD, one of the rare valid reasons to have benzos everyday, that with extreme insomnia, very frequent panic attacks, seizures Frisium, aka clobazam is used the most for this here, although they retired Mogadons from being paid by the government med insurance one already pays if their job doesn't offer a med insurance plan, like me, I loved nitrazepam for insomnia, but when I got a script for it, the government already had decided 4-5 months before that it would only continue to be covered by their insurance if you were on it since 6 months previous to that data, except if it is for some forms of epilepsy). Thankfully they have never done that with clonazepam, some nordic countries only allow it for epilepsy and that's a reason why RC benzos are such a disaster in places like Sweden heh), and I looked into one of my compartments of my wallet for no reason. Well I had forgotten I had chucked in there 10 2mg diclazepam purple pills.

It's a boring RC benzo. But it should be used therapeutically. They haven't released a new benzo since....clonazepam in 94 I think? It totally covered for my lack of 20mg diazepam and 1mg alprazolam rx's back then. It's arguably better than diazepam. Diazepam is one of those things that once you get used to it, it still works, but you don't realize it at all, but once it's cut off, man, the muscle relaxant qualities being lost, the tension headaches that only Fiorinal will touch failing another muscle-relaxing benzo...diclazepam was a winner and should be RX'able. That and clonazolam (at 0.125 and 0.25 doses like Triazolam).

Last edited:
I bet. Diclaz and norflurazepam are the most therapeutically safe RC benzos. Norflurazepam already being sold, kinda, Dalmane is flurazepam and you can get that for insomnia and it's apparently a partial bzd agonist. I know 30mg Dalmanes put me on my ass for 14 hours the first time I took it, but I was really benzo-naive then.

Congratulations on your taper. I can't get diclazepam from sources inside my country and nowadays all european stores must be known of by the CSBA, getting benzos into Canada won't get you in trouble, but they won't accept them, last time I ordered something from europe, from a store I had never used, they fuckin seized a regular letter with paper in it where a half blotter sheet of c-lam was seized.

I wish I had diclaz in well measured 2mg pills that are easily breakable, like the purples ones I used to buy. It's boring but it's a lifesaver, like to some person who has no idea about rc benzos what valium could be to their xanax or rivotril/klonopin addiction, but I remember it kept me from getting benzos from the internet for a while when I found those 10 pills in a wallet compartment I had no idea I had put them there, held me when I was being stupid with my actual RX's.

That, norflurazepam and also, if somebody ever had it, 3-HO-Phenazepam (not regular phenazepam, well I guess if it's the regular 5mg pills from Russia...but I'll never know I guess by this point, are the best rc benzos to taper off the heavy shit like flubromazolam or too much clonazepam/alprazolam/triazolam/bromazepam (I guess that covers the heavier common benzos, at least here).

best rc benzos to taper off the heavy shit like flubromazolam or too much clonazepam/alprazolam/triazolam/
Yeah it really worked well. Brilliant long half life and very subtle effect other than stopping me being ill. I was tapering down with diazepam but also stacking with diclaz most days and some days taking just diclaz.
I was on f-lam, c-lam, alpro, diclaz and etiz daily for well over a year, plus etiz and diaz daily for a good few years before, with other ones like temaz and c-pam chucked in here and there.
Luckily, at the time they all got banned in uk i had a pretty large stash of diclaz.
I'm surprised it isn't prescribed to people.